Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I get pure mean girl vibes from her and her friends when she mentioned that they all fell out with the girl who is getting married (for years)?!

I wished she would stop putting on that daft baby voice.

Reactions: 6
Does she want to do any more bleeping q&as? Does one every flipping week so she can talk about herself. Does she realise there’s a legit war going on and she’s bragging on about how many holidays she’s booked this year? I hope she makes the most of this fleeting influencer career as it won’t last.

Reactions: 2
Think it’s common knowledge that Megan and her friends are fond of a pill at the weekend. Also like to take when they’ve not paid for it - YouTube money must be good hun 🤪

Reactions: 7
Think it’s common knowledge that Megan and her friends are fond of a pill at the weekend. Also like to take when they’ve not paid for it - YouTube money must be good hun 🤪
I remember she was behind me in the queue for toilets at SWG3 a few years back now and she was absolutely out her face, chewing her cheeks like naebodys business and she was orange, bright, fluorescent, orange so hard not to notice. I didn’t know who she was at the time my pal pointed her out, but yeah she defo loves a wee Benteke 🥴

Reactions: 9
Why do I get pure mean girl vibes from her and her friends when she mentioned that they all fell out with the girl who is getting married (for years)?!

I wished she would stop putting on that daft baby voice.
Where did she mention they fell out? I must’ve missed that

Reactions: 3
I remember she was behind me in the queue for toilets at SWG3 a few years back now and she was absolutely out her face, chewing her cheeks like naebodys business and she was orange, bright, fluorescent, orange so hard not to notice. I didn’t know who she was at the time my pal pointed her out, but yeah she defo loves a wee Benteke 🥴
Snap. I seen her at SWG3 a couple years ago and she was the exact same

Reactions: 2
I feel like in the Paris vlog her BF seemed a bit sick of her, the vibe didn’t seem right between them. I think she’s probably disappointed she didn’t come home with a ring

Reactions: 4
Have you seen her friend Dominiques stories they are all sitting inside with son glasses on tunes on clearly on drugs

If companies want to work with her looking like she does there is no excuse for any1…. Honestly I’m sure she is a nice lassie, but after 10 mins she would annoy me…. It’s the hair and skin is a riot!!!

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her anymore but see her tik toks and you cannot convince me that people see that outfit and are influenced to buy it/wear that and the hair I can’t even begin ☠☠☠

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does she get thinner and thinner every video she posts?! She had an amazing body before she met Molly and now she's got literally a 7 year old girls body. I'm genuinely worried that she might have an eating disorder 😕
I remember listening to her podcast on body image and she was like “I definitely never had an eating disorder but…” and went on to list every single thing I did when I had one. She also mentioned before how she eats so “healthy” when she’s with molly (no carbs, only greens even with her Nandos), sprigg etc. it’s quite sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.