Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be absolutely cooking herself in those sunbeds to end up with that colour! Fair enough taking a wee tan easily but she is sooooo dark.

Reactions: 4
it’s rlly bad especially if someone tells you your tan is too dark and the worst part is that she doesn’t care
I watched an old video of hers today from this time last year. Her tan is so lovely, noticeably tanned but still natural and glowy. She’s going to regret it when she’s older

Reactions: 2
The photo she posted with her ribs out, she wants to be molly so bad. She doesn’t look like that in person and she’s sending a dangerous message to young girls. Also on her tiktok she says she doesn’t want to promote sunbeds but still says she uses them? Girls will still go to look like you, yeah you’re not doing a #ad for them but it’s still promoting

Reactions: 7
The photo she posted with her ribs out, she wants to be molly so bad. She doesn’t look like that in person and she’s sending a dangerous message to young girls. Also on her tiktok she says she doesn’t want to promote sunbeds but still says she uses them? Girls will still go to look like you, yeah you’re not doing a #ad for them but it’s still promoting
I bet if any sunbed shop approached her to advertise she would, she’s a dafty

You can tell so obviously that she’s sucking in within an inch of her life. Her chest is pure raised up and you can clearly see her stomach does not look like that naturally. Why is she trying to make out like it’s normal to have all your ribs sticking out and on show when she doesn’t even look like that.

Reactions: 3
You can tell so obviously that she’s sucking in within an inch of her life. Her chest is pure raised up and you can clearly see her stomach does not look like that naturally. Why is she trying to make out like it’s normal to have all your ribs sticking out and on show when she doesn’t even look like that.
People used to love her for being relatable, and a bit of fun. She’s just a cardboard copy of Molly now. It’s Boring, not relatable and coming across desperate.

Seriously she always talks about how she struggled with food and body image before so would never go back but then bangs on about her summer bod and only posts photos with her ribs out

Absolute embarrassing people are meant to be looking up to This lassie who’s out at swg3 sunglasses on inside holding on to a bottle of water for dear life. If this isn’t screaming drugs I don’t know what is. She’s an absolute cretin and I hope brands stay well clear

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her relationship with her body is really really not good and I wish she would seek help from a therapist or someone professional. essentially saying that having a bit of bloating in Ibiza would essentially ruin her holiday. It’s genuinely such a shame and I hope she really addresses her body image issues

• Heart
Reactions: 8
D196C6EA-D36F-435B-961D-5DF52051C510.jpeg
Does she need to suck her stomach in that much that her rib cage is showing? She’s got a major issue with body image. If you watch her YouTube she doesn’t look like this naturally she only does it in pictures, weirdo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.