Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she has posted a video with that caz guy, anyone else find it extremely weird she’s playing would you rather with him when she has a boyfriend. When her and her bf split up there were rumours I heard through mutual friends that she had cheated. Not a good look if it’s true ://

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe she has posted a video with that caz guy, anyone else find it extremely weird she’s playing would you rather with him when she has a boyfriend. When her and her bf split up there were rumours I heard through mutual friends that she had cheated. Not a good look if it’s true ://
Also herd this

I like Megan, she seems really genuine and sweet. However, I watched her girlies are out vlog and she looked like she was on drugs at one point ( not saying she was) she just seems so opposite to Molly.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A dont think she cheated shes highly against it. She seems quite paly with boys and girls

Totally embarrassing hosting an event to raise money but not spreading any awareness and uploading a video full of gear crying infront of people that’s actually bought tickets for it. I feel the whole event was molly and if they fall out Megan will be on her arse. Disgusting brands want to work with a Coke head

Reactions: 9
It is so obvious in the vlog that she is completely out her face especially when they go into the dressing room and Megan is saying “it’s the best night of my life” she can hardly talk. Anyone else notice when her friend took the camera into the dressing room and shouted bellow everybody, Molly just completely blanked her. To me it seemed like she was pissed off and probably in a mood about how much of a mess Megan is when she is having to keep everything together. I can’t see their friendship lasting long if Molly doesn’t even drink then how will she be able to stay so close with someone who clearly has a gear problem.

Omg the scene straight after it in the taxi swearing about not getting prom king ahhahaha clearly trouble in paradise

Reactions: 9
The clips of them back at her Friends seems to personal for YouTube. Defo all out their faces

Reactions: 6
I feel like they just were all drunk? Idk, usually when people are on coke they’re serious/sober, but they were all loud and unruly? Idk I think had she been on coke she wouldn’t be emotional and slurring her words etc.

I feel like they just were all drunk? Idk, usually when people are on coke they’re serious/sober, but they were all loud and unruly? Idk I think had she been on coke she wouldn’t be emotional and slurring her words etc.
Either way still so inappropriate, the purpose of the vlog was supposed to be about raising money for a homeless charity. Notice how they haven’t posted how much money was raised, I have a feeling the event was a mess and was more just about having a party

Reactions: 8
Either way still so inappropriate, the purpose of the vlog was supposed to be about raising money for a homeless charity. Notice how they haven’t posted how much money was raised, I have a feeling the event was a mess and was more just about having a party
Agree. It was just a big vanity contest.

Reactions: 2
a couple girls i follow on insta went to their weird club night thing and all have covid lol. not a good look saying their raising awareness for a charity but then just getting fucked and spreading covid

Reactions: 1
a couple girls i follow on insta went to their weird club night thing and all have covid lol. not a good look saying their raising awareness for a charity but then just getting fucked and spreading covid
Omg I seen this!! One girl I follow on insta has caught covid the day after the event

It’s hardly the end of the world. Sorry but every man and their dog has had, or if they haven’t will catch Covid. They aren’t even required to isolate in England anymore so it’s a bit of a reach saying that.. of course having a large amount of people in a room, somebodies obviously going to have it. It’s not really anyone’s fault and can’t be prevented. If it wasn’t safe then it wouldn’t have been allowed. Covid is done

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It’s hardly the end of the world. Sorry but every man and their dog has had, or if they haven’t will catch Covid. They aren’t even required to isolate in England anymore so it’s a bit of a reach saying that.. of course having a large amount of people in a room, somebodies obviously going to have it. It’s not really anyone’s fault and can’t be prevented. If it wasn’t safe then it wouldn’t have been allowed. Covid is done
agreed I think now if you go to a large event then you just have to take the risk you will catch covid there 🤷🏻‍♀️ I live in England now And have lost off with what the rules are in Scotland but there are really no restrictions at all here so don’t know that we can really shame them for that.

Reactions: 4
Totally embarrassing hosting an event to raise money but not spreading any awareness and uploading a video full of gear crying infront of people that’s actually bought tickets for it. I feel the whole event was molly and if they fall out Megan will be on her arse. Disgusting brands want to work with a Coke head
How do you know she is a coke head? I know it may come across as if she is on a substance at times but I think that’s quite strong unless there’s significant proof

Sorry but I feel like covid isn’t an issue to berate someone on now, time to move on and live

I like Megan, she seems really genuine and sweet. However, I watched her girlies are out vlog and she looked like she was on drugs at one point ( not saying she was) she just seems so opposite to Molly.
Did you not say this about the last event? 🤔

Oh come on now, but daft to be making comments like that about covid when life is 95% back to normal and gigs, festivals, all big events are back on as usual

although side not I seen her in tesco silverburn and she was walking about with her hood up and big sunglasses on as if she was a celeb trying not to be seen, embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.