Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being on a night out with her. She just seems like and absolute liability, all the pics of her with skint knees, lying under chairs on concrete. She’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 7
I understand her appeal to a certain type of follower but I’m baffled that brands are happy to work with her.
The same brands probably don’t work with girls from the likes of Geordie Shore so I don’t see the difference.
Each to their own not saying just because you have brand deals you need to behave like a nun but its not for me.

Reactions: 4
It’s a shame because I used to really enjoy her content, but what’s ruined it for me is her use of sunbeds. She says she’s not promoting them, but she literally is with every post she puts up, posing with her skin out. She has all the resources to invest in a good self tanner. It just sends out such a bad message to the people who follow her.

Reactions: 8
It’s a shame because I used to really enjoy her content, but what’s ruined it for me is her use of sunbeds. She says she’s not promoting them, but she literally is with every post she puts up, posing with her skin out. She has all the resources to invest in a good self tanner. It just sends out such a bad message to the people who follow her.
I totally agree with this! I think she will regret her excessive use of Sunbeds once she grows up!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why tanning companies even collaborate with her. Like if the fake tan you’re advertising is so good, why do you need so many beds?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why tanning companies even collaborate with her. Like if the fake tan you’re advertising is so good, why do you need so many beds?
This!! Like she promotes the BPerfect tan or whatever it’s called and then uses sunbeds in the summer 🤨 I wouldn’t be surprised if she still used sunbeds in the winter when she was promoting that tan

she just seems so boring to me now. She doesn’t have any exciting brand deals or collabs all, like is she just going to keep posting pics tagging brands everyday and that’s it. It seems so mundane to me. She posts in all these cool clothes and at all these nice places but it’s all for promotion, nothing she actually does is because she is actually out doing it enjoying herself. It’s like she goes to a cute coffee shop to take a few pictures and leave not to go in and have a coffee and enjoy being out. Same with clothes it’s not like she’s posting a picture because she’s just bought a new dress that she loved and wants to show it off, it’s because she has to. It’s like there is no genuine enjoyment from life she’s just a walking advertisement. What a sad life to have. Look at Lyds butler she was a much smaller influencer during lockdown in 2020 when Megan was peaking and now she’s a model for PLT, all over their website and Megan is just doing the same tit she was doing for rebellious fashion like 5 years ago. I feel like she’s becoming less and less relevant now than she ever was and she definitely does not look as good anymore either.

Reactions: 8
she just seems so boring to me now. She doesn’t have any exciting brand deals or collabs all, like is she just going to keep posting pics tagging brands everyday and that’s it. It seems so mundane to me. She posts in all these cool clothes and at all these nice places but it’s all for promotion, nothing she actually does is because she is actually out doing it enjoying herself. It’s like she goes to a cute coffee shop to take a few pictures and leave not to go in and have a coffee and enjoy being out. Same with clothes it’s not like she’s posting a picture because she’s just bought a new dress that she loved and wants to show it off, it’s because she has to. It’s like there is no genuine enjoyment from life she’s just a walking advertisement. What a sad life to have. Look at Lyds butler she was a much smaller influencer during lockdown in 2020 when Megan was peaking and now she’s a model for PLT, all over their website and Megan is just doing the same tit she was doing for rebellious fashion like 5 years ago. I feel like she’s becoming less and less relevant now than she ever was and she definitely does not look as good anymore either.
Yeah I used to love her style and authentic personality but now it’s so boring cause it feels so forced/try hard. She peaked because she was a bit different but now she’s exactly like the rest. I miss actually liking her outfits and taking inspo from them, whereas now she chucks on any old crap and calls it fashunnnn. I’m not surprised the brands aren’t wanting collabs now

Personality wise, I really love Megan. But I can’t stand her style and the way she promotes being so dark when she is a white Scottish girl with pale skin like the rest of us. It’s mental how different her face looks compared to a few years ago, I know it’s partly down to wearing her make up differently but also it’s down to the sun beds 😬

Reactions: 5
The colour of her today isn’t ok. I’m all into having a tan and normally hate seeing people be accused of black fish for a bit of fake tan but she takes it too far.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.