Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone listen to her latest podcast? I don’t normally listen or watch her videos but I listened cause it was all about influencing. I thought she came across quite well. Like she was really… hyper? But seemed quite honest and down to earth too

Reactions: 1
Anyone listen to her latest podcast? I don’t normally listen or watch her videos but I listened cause it was all about influencing. I thought she came across quite well. Like she was really… hyper? But seemed quite honest and down to earth too
She's far too hyper for my liking. Don't even watch anymore cos I cannot cope. She cringes me right out

Reactions: 6
I don’t even necessarily dislike her content - I don’t follow her on Instagram but I do see her TikToks regularly, I find her generally more likeable and more genuine than the other Glasgow influencers (if not a bit try hard to be like them) - HOWEVER someone please needs to gift some olaplex and tell her to rest her hair from extensions because her hair looks TERRIBLE at the moment 😐
It’s awful….. any hairdressers out there please help her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see in the reillys gaff podcast she said how she promoted teeth whiteneing that was shite. NOTED

Is it just me or does she get thinner and thinner every video she posts?! She had an amazing body before she met Molly and now she's got literally a 7 year old girls body. I'm genuinely worried that she might have an eating disorder 😕

Reactions: 8
A6090BAF-BA17-4343-9803-4FC84442502A.png

maybe i’m judgy but i wouldn’t be happy if someone turned up to my engagement party looking like this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1057795
maybe i’m judgy but i wouldn’t be happy if someone turned up to my engagement party looking like this
Exactly what I was thinking. Did you see the pics of her on the dancefloor making herself centre of attention. That poor bride has made a mistake making her maid of honour she’s a mega attention seeker🥴

Reactions: 9
"Chiiiiiiicccccckkkkkeeeeennnn Nuuuuuuuggggeeettsss"... 🙄 Absolute head with major issues

• Haha
I like both Megan and Molly (I probably prefer Molly), but these events they do don’t sit right with me, it’s for a good cause but it’s weird to see two normal girls from Glasgow who haven’t done anything particularly significant being treated like celebrities and having photos taken with them

Reactions: 12
I have met megan before and I was shocked at how quiet and reserved she was to be honest, on Socials she acts like a totally diff person although it was about two years ago when I bumped into her.

I like both Megan and Molly (I probably prefer Molly), but these events they do don’t sit right with me, it’s for a good cause but it’s weird to see two normal girls from Glasgow who haven’t done anything particularly significant being treated like celebrities and having photos taken with them
Yeah, I do think it’s good how they have raised money, but it defo seems to have turned into a big parade of popularity and ‘look at us’ as opposed to actually spreading awareness etc. Not sure why they’re up on stage in ball gowns dancing about as if they’re accepting a Grammy award.

Reactions: 11
Molly and Megan were both at the plt show but not sitting next to each other or no pics together

Molly and Megan were both at the plt show but not sitting next to each other or no pics together
Was just coming on to say this, strange one. Megan was with Abbie Blyth and Molly was with Jillyisabella?
I get the brand could have seated them separately but even then

Reactions: 2
Megan was with Amy from Aquarius (🙄), I’m pretty sure her and Jilly aren’t friends. Used to work together in Quiz.

Reactions: 2
The only influencing going on recently for me is influencing me to avoid her hairdressers 😫😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.