Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alsooo, why is she dressed like a 10 year old wee lassie 😭😭 she try’s too hard to be different

Reactions: 3
100% she’s back with Aquarius. Flourish was in her bio today and pooof lolas gone

Her hair is HORRENDOUS. The Aquarius love actually video you can see the back and the difference between her real hair and the extensions - wow

It’s like a wee girl that’s been allowed to pick her own random clothes out a wardrobe 🥲 especially when she pairs it with the two bunches in her hair, not a good look at all. At least the majority of Mollys outfits are actually nice.

Reactions: 8
Agreeee! She has a great figure and when she’s dressed more simply in a dress and heels or something just a little more low key I think she looks amazing. All the clashing prints and over-oversized clothes just aren’t it for me 😩

Reactions: 2
I do think she’s probably a lovely girl, but I do get the vibe that she’s quite inspired by Molly/Molly can do no wrong etc. I think she’s quite chuffed with herself that they became friends etc. and slowly I can see her morphing into her, clothing wise. Wonder how Molly feels when Megan drinks etc? I know you don’t need alcohol to be fun but feel with Molly it’s defo a slightly snobby vibe on that front 🤣

Reactions: 9
Seems crazy when she’s drunk. Don’t know how molly doesn’t get annoyed

How much do you think she earns? I feel like her influencer career may be short lived idk why? You can tell she doesn’t want to ever go back to a 9-5 anyway.

Reactions: 5
How much do you think she earns? I feel like her influencer career may be short lived idk why? You can tell she doesn’t want to ever go back to a 9-5 anyway.
I can’t see her influencer live going further than what it is right now. My friend seen her said she was bright orange

I can’t see her influencer live going further than what it is right now. My friend seen her said she was bright orange
Yeah I’ve seen her at a rave when she was on the sunbeds she was literally a different race and also out her nut 👀

I don’t even necessarily dislike her content - I don’t follow her on Instagram but I do see her TikToks regularly, I find her generally more likeable and more genuine than the other Glasgow influencers (if not a bit try hard to be like them) - HOWEVER someone please needs to gift some olaplex and tell her to rest her hair from extensions because her hair looks TERRIBLE at the moment 😐

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.