Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know if she split up with her boyfriend ? Seems very quiet and her friends buying her presents etc? He always wasn’t at Mollys party?
Hmmmm I thought that aswell, hardly any posts on her insta of him now unless she’s deleted them

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure it’s certain after stories today! Must be great for her with Mollys posts about engagement 24/7!

Reactions: 1
Why are people asking why she’s not mollys bridesmaid?? They are only fake friends for the gram girls don’t be silly xo

Reactions: 8
Does anybody know if she split up with her boyfriend ? Seems very quiet and her friends buying her presents etc? He always wasn’t at Mollys party?
Just came here to say this, still has the highlight for him but. Maybe they are having one of the breaks she says they sometimes have & need. Do hope she’s ok though because it’s never easy/nice and imagine having people dm u to ask, I’d crumble!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I defo think they have split, was weird she third wheeled at the raddison with molly and her bf after their engagement party 👀😂

Just came here to say this, still has the highlight for him but. Maybe they are having one of the breaks she says they sometimes have & need. Do hope she’s ok though because it’s never easy/nice and imagine having people dm u to ask, I’d crumble!
If your always needing a break in a relationship, is it really a relationship? I can’t be bothered with all that your either in a relationship or you’re not🥴

Reactions: 11
she’s said at the end of her recent yt vid that she’s going on a date and someone commented asking if her and calum had split up and she replied saying “i’ll fill yous in soon hahaha”

Reactions: 3
I don’t normally watch her videos but watched the latest one as it’s only 20 mins and I can’t believe how brazen she is vlogging driving so early after a night out.
There’s no way she’s went from running around in her bare feet and dancing in the street to being under the limit the next morning.

Reactions: 9
Looks like by the wording of her recent anniversary post they were on the ropes but are back together!

You don’t get to celebrate 6 years together when you’re on and off like that. Half of it doesn’t count 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s at it with the 6 years 🤣, I also thought she said in another video that she was going on a date ???

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely not posted him for a while then done that post for engagement to make everyone that thought they spilt go snooping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.