Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s good to celebrate work accomplishments but I just can’t get my head around people celebrating the number of Instagram followers they have…

Reactions: 3
I know it’s good to celebrate work accomplishments but I just can’t get my head around people celebrating the number of Instagram followers they have…
It’s sad that people like her absolutely live and breathe for Instagram, only purpose in life is to get a few thousand likes 🤢

Reactions: 1
I don’t get how she’s got 100k followers but only average about 10k likes on each post… probably bought followers 😴

Reactions: 2
Tbh that’s actually quite good engagement! People like Abbie Blyth have 300k followers and get like 3k likes!

I don’t follow this girl but she pops up on my recommendations from time to time and I have a nosey. Seems like a nut case. Her boyfriend comes across really well and normal- wonder what he sees in her

I don’t follow this girl but she pops up on my recommendations from time to time and I have a nosey. Seems like a nut case. Her boyfriend comes across really well and normal- wonder what he sees in her
Christ only knows!!

Reactions: 2
Her shouting ghetto while twerking in her vid really rubs me the wrong way ,

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just can’t believe adults celebrate and have parties to celebrate followers on social media like I can’t even fathom it 😅

She must be glad she went to liverpool with her other pals so she can sniff gear rather than going with that bore molly

Reactions: 6
Not Megano saying we’re not in Europe anymore 😭😭😭😭 yeh the whole of the UK just fell off the continent ya dafty

• Haha
Cannot follow this rocket any longer - she used to be a nice girl, funny to watch, but she is just too full of herself now. Not very likeable at all. So different from when she was working at Bee Inspired.

I watched her until she quit her job. She’s just not relatable now at all it’s quite sad as there’s not a lot of female Scottish you tubers that are likeable 😕

Reactions: 5
I watched her until she quit her job. She’s just not relatable now at all it’s quite sad as there’s not a lot of female Scottish you tubers that are likeable 😕
There seems like such a difference in her the past few months and not for the better.
I can’t deal with another
“Do you know how hard we work??”
Yeah still earning through lockdowns by taking self-timer photos in your mum’s house is really pulling out the sympathy of the people, babe.

Does anybody know if she split up with her boyfriend ? Seems very quiet and her friends buying her presents etc? He always wasn’t at Mollys party?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.