Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day she tweeted it's one week till sunbeds are open, and it has almost 3000 likes 🤢 really cannot believe that, sunbeds are so so bad for you, they increase your chance of getting skin cancer by a huge percentage, especially melanoma the most deadly form of skin cancer. I swear when I was a teenager there was loads of stuff in the media about how bad sunbeds are for your skin, but I swear I've seen loads of influencers talk about them recently which is utterly depressing. Using sunbeds should not be normalised, melanoma is a horrible, horrible cancer. As much as I think the orange fake tan look is silly, at least it's safer than sunbeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posted this in Mollie Mcfarlanes too:
Probably the worst thing about her and other Glasgow influencers is the unhealthy and unrealistic beauty standards they are setting for their young impressionable audience. They promote lip fillers, tanning beds, edit their photos to change their appearance, use Facetune and pose/edit in ways that make them look tiny. In Mollie’s calorie challenge video she constantly mentioned only eating 1/2 meals a day or eating like a bird- imagine the impact that’s going to have on young teenagers watching her who will copy this. Younger people who will look up to her and similar influencer and compare themselves to edited/fake images. It’s so upsetting the impact they are having and I don’t think any of them realise or care of the consequences.

Reactions: 12
I do like her but it’s so clear how much she’s been breaking covid rules. In a video where her and her friends went to Edinburgh for an overnight, there’s a clip where you can hear someone sniffing a line in the background where they are all in the toilet together. Then at the end they all go back to someone’s house and there’s all these random boys there and her jaw is swinging and she’s wearing sunglasses? Why would you put that in its so blatantly obvious your out your tits people aren’t daft.

Reactions: 5
I’m honestly gutted cause I used to love Megano but now every time I see a post it just screams Molly McF to me.. I used to like Megan cause she was funny, relatable n most importantly different from the same influencer look but she’s just a rainbow version of every other one. Boring

Reactions: 8
Yet again breaking covid rules, hinging about in a shed sniffing patsy with all her pals😁

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Is it me or is she starting to look skinnier since she’s starting hanging round with Molly more??

Reactions: 7
Is it me or is she starting to look skinnier since she’s starting hanging round with Molly more??
They are both morphing into the same people these days 😂 Megan actually shared a photo recently and at first glance I thought it was Molly

Do you think she takes tanning injections if she claims that she uses sunbeds and not fake tan shes mega tanned

Do you think she takes tanning injections if she claims that she uses sunbeds and not fake tan shes mega tanned
She defo uses something I think. Before covid she was tan from sunbeds obv building up a tan but sunbeds have only been open for a couple weeks I doubt she’s built that much of a tan up in such a short time unless she goes everyday or she’s still using faketan

I think she is yeh but what I found weird was the sunbeds had only just opened and she was daaark. I remember someone asking her tan and she said sunbeds but I was thinking, they’ve not even been open a week ??

Reactions: 2
Yeh she’s nearly as dark as Molly and she clarts herself in fake tan. Plus it’s too orange to be just sunbeds surely?

I think alot of people are sniffing tanning nasal things now. Instead of the injections a reckom shes doing that. I think they are called 2btanned

Its weird she still tans sp dark after her whole blackfishing scandal too, would think shed try & avoid it

Its weird she still tans sp dark after her whole blackfishing scandal too, would think shed try & avoid it
Omg I remember this!! I didn’t really know who she was when this happened I remember feeling a bit sorry for her getting attacked but it literally isn’t a joke her tan is ridiculously dark

Oh i never saw that scandal? I see shes refusing to answer sunbed questions today. She must read this lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.