Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really follow Megan but dip in and out occasionally. Had a nosey on her bf insta and can’t believe what she used to look like vs now. It’s like a different person completely.
Bloody hell just done the same! She was stunning :( so sad how much filler and tan girls think they need

Reactions: 2
Especially after she did a great podcast on body image and her experience with it. It made me feel so much better about my body. And now she’s so clearly going against what she spoke about. She needs to take a step back and have a look at herself, or her mates need to have a word cause her following are too impressionable to see things like that
Thissssssss. I am a genuine fan of Megan I think she’s funny and seems quite down to earth and “normal” compared to other influencers. I listen to her podcast every week at the gym and really enjoy it.

So I am now pissed off to see that she’s preaching self love and positive body image on her podcast to us all to not actually apply that to herself. Clearly she’s just talking tit on the podcast and saying whatever will please her listeners. Bullshit the lot of it clearly

Reactions: 8
I know it was a while ago, but just from the stuff being said on Abbie Blyths thread about him, anyone know why she quit atkin coaching?

Her story asking for SPF recommendations - what’s the point if she’s cooking herself on sunbeds?

Reactions: 4
Makes a big deal about buying gluten free porridge in one *realistic vlog* then eats bread the next day in her *realistic vlog* :rolleyes:

(The bread is not gluten free - I know this through years of experience 😂)

Reactions: 3
Just one day could she stop breathing in for a pic, sucking the life out herself !

Why is she posting photos of herself on the toilet pan 😩😩
Can bring myself to post it but it’s at the end of a reel posted 3 days ago

Reactions: 1
The photos of her in that thong bikini next to an ice cream van. Poor guys just trying to work in that heat n she’s posing next to his van, she’s a pure ridneck

Megan looks like a btec version of Molly with the outfit she wore to amnesia, the red lipstick and the fake Vivienne Westwood knock off. Like wtf is she doing. For someone who claims to have over 10k in the bank she sure doesn’t dress like it

No I’m sorry 💀💀Molly KNEW what she was doing when she posted this pic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her story asking for SPF recommendations - what’s the point if she’s cooking herself on sunbeds?
I don’t see everybody’s obsession over her using sunbeds. They aren’t illegal, she doesn’t promote them and I’m pretty sure she haven’t mentioned them in a long time

I really like Megan when she’s vlogging with Molly and isn’t doing the annoying OTT baby talk. Maybe that really is just her personality but it’s quite jarring (well to me anyway). I feel so sad for her just now though she looks unrecognisable in recent pictures and she’s lost a lot of weight she didn’t
People just love to hate
Using a sunbed is a personal choice and just because she’s an influencer she shouldn’t be attacked over that ffs they are not illegal I repeat not illegal.

Reactions: 1
I think most people are annoyed because she used to promote a lot of fake tan and not mention the beds which was misleading! I’m just guessing that’s why but in fairness she has now been admitting it for quite a while now so..

Also to the new members appearing just to defend - there’s a rave section btw 😃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.