Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s definitely an issue because of how much she is around Molly. She went on in her podcast about how she used to be too obsessed with the gym. Maybe that’s changed now but she’s 100% not eating enough. It’s actually so harmful to be posting constant pics where you can see individual ribs. You don’t even see that on models like Kendall or Bella hadid. It’s not normal

Reactions: 12
I think it’s definitely an issue because of how much she is around Molly. She went on in her podcast about how she used to be too obsessed with the gym. Maybe that’s changed now but she’s 100% not eating enough. It’s actually so harmful to be posting constant pics where you can see individual ribs. You don’t even see that on models like Kendall or Bella hadid. It’s not normal
Thing is she’s clearly aware of the general pressures because she addresses them on the podcast asking “why do we put this pressure on ourselves” but then she doesn’t actually do anything to try and break down that pressure. She just kinda says “well that’s just how it is”, it’s really not good for her followers especially the younger impressionable ones. But I genuinely like her a lot and hope she can work on these things because she’s lovely no matter how she looks

Reactions: 6
While in Ibiza she will be on the Sniffen and popping pills diet
I’ll never understand the dynamic of her and Molly. Molly is so judgemental of others yet is fine with Megan being out her face constantly?
I’ve said it before on this thread as well, I’m surprised that certain brands work with Megan given what is on social media.

Reactions: 5
I’ll never understand the dynamic of her and Molly. Molly is so judgemental of others yet is fine with Megan being out her face constantly?
I’ve said it before on this thread as well, I’m surprised that certain brands work with Megan given what is on social media.
Molly likes to be seen to hang around with her sometimes cause it gets them exposure as “besties”, basically trying to copy Sophia & Cinzia. It was so clear that’s what she wanted. Tried to do it with Megan Clark and it didn’t work (probably cause she seems genuinely quite cool) so has just stuck with Megano.

Reactions: 3
Molly likes to be seen to hang around with her sometimes cause it gets them exposure as “besties”, basically trying to copy Sophia & Cinzia. It was so clear that’s what she wanted. Tried to do it with Megan Clark and it didn’t work (probably cause she seems genuinely quite cool) so has just stuck with Megano.
Megan Clarke is young, isn’t judgemental and genuinely has her own style without having to flog boohoo hauls. Also been open about her struggles with her body and has made efforts to get better. She’d make molly look bad if they were a duo

Reactions: 2
Nah go and watch niamhmcullen0 tiktok of Megan at ocean beach. She’s legit an absolute riot. It came up on my fyp 😭
I am in no way or shape a party pooper. I love going out n letting loose but she is a different breed of brass neck when she’s out😮💨 A would be embarrassed to be seen with her

Reactions: 7
Sameee, she’s not stupid and knows what she’s doing. Very very very irresponsible. And ever since becoming besties with Molly…

Reactions: 4
so shocked when I seen this View attachment 1354790
I came on here to post this photo. It’s actually making me feel so uncomfortable with the constant pics with ribs sticking out. She doesn’t look like that naturally it’s sucking in to look skinnier. Honestly it’s starting to feel like body checking and I’m really not here for it.

The thing is we all know Molly is smaller and skinnier than her yet even she doesn’t have the ribs sticking out the way Megan does. Aww I actually can’t believe she is posting tit like that when she has so many people following her. It’s really triggering.

Reactions: 6
I came on here to post this photo. It’s actually making me feel so uncomfortable with the constant pics with ribs sticking out. She doesn’t look like that naturally it’s sucking in to look skinnier. Honestly it’s starting to feel like body checking and I’m really not here for it.

The thing is we all know Molly is smaller and skinnier than her yet even she doesn’t have the ribs sticking out the way Megan does. Aww I actually can’t believe she is posting tit like that when she has so many people following her. It’s really triggering.
Especially after she did a great podcast on body image and her experience with it. It made me feel so much better about my body. And now she’s so clearly going against what she spoke about. She needs to take a step back and have a look at herself, or her mates need to have a word cause her following are too impressionable to see things like that

She is completely glorifying this look, and will probably respond that people need to be nicer or not follow her etc. I really hope she understands what she is promoting and if she plays ignorant then having this kind of job isn't for her

And she looks amazing! She’s still super skinny, you dont need to have every rib on show to be skinny. I wish she would just realise that

Lol so this is what she actually looks like. She’s legit posing to make herself look underweight in pics when naturally there’s no ribs showing at all
Exactly 👏🏼 and it’s constant. She never used to be like this at all it’s so disappointing. Going out her way to make her ribs stick out just after her body image podcast is just showing she talks tit and does not care about her followers.

I don’t really follow Megan but dip in and out occasionally. Had a nosey on her bf insta and can’t believe what she used to look like vs now. It’s like a different person completely.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.