Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 this rave thread is getting funny now! Hi Megano and pals, welcome to tattle 👋🏿 funny how the ones disputing it are all new members 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️ She was absolutely out her tree, it’s been mentioned in three different threads! Are we all imagining things together Tattlers? Does alcohol make you chew your face off? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
😂 this rave thread is getting funny now! Hi Megano and pals, welcome to tattle 👋🏿 funny how the ones disputing it are all new members 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️ She was absolutely out her tree, it’s been mentioned in three different threads! Are we all imagining things together Tattlers? Does alcohol make you chew your face off? 😂😂😂
Disputing? You can’t just make wild claims about someone and expect everybody else to agree ffs. It’s hardly a rave thread when people are just being fair. I hardly think she sorted out an eckie for herself and everyone else there was fine? Who would do that infront of their management and work colleagues. And even if it wasn’t a reach and she actually was then does it really even matter? She’s 20 something in Ibiza.. some of you haven’t lived man

Guys can we not keep tattle fair? I’m all for a bit of gossip but making wild accusations about people with no proof is out of order. Slagging people for doing legal activities is out of order and making up pure shite is out of order. Tattle is for gossip I.e discussing what someone is up to it’s not for malicious tit talk

Just waiting for my post to be deleted like last time because anyone who dare have a fair opinion is usually silenced

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Saying ‘some of you haven’t lived’ when the reason we know it’s not just bevy is because we’ve all been there and done it 😂
I think she’s partial to a few things beyond a drink and each to their own buuutttt I’m surprised it doesn’t impact on deals with larger brands as it would make me think twice about hiring her.
She’s young and daft and she’ll figure it out but if you put things out there publicly then Tattle can comment.

• Heart
Disputing? You can’t just make wild claims about someone and expect everybody else to agree ffs. It’s hardly a rave thread when people are just being fair. I hardly think she sorted out an eckie for herself and everyone else there was fine? Who would do that infront of their management and work colleagues. And even if it wasn’t a reach and she actually was then does it really even matter? She’s 20 something in Ibiza.. some of you haven’t lived man

Guys can we not keep tattle fair? I’m all for a bit of gossip but making wild accusations about people with no proof is out of order. Slagging people for doing legal activities is out of order and making up pure shite is out of order. Tattle is for gossip I.e discussing what someone is up to it’s not for malicious tit talk

Just waiting for my post to be deleted like last time because anyone who dare have a fair opinion is usually silenced
Said it before, go start a rave thread babe! you can go start a legal case for Megano on how we are all so malicious and out of order for a bit of gossip they put out there🤍

you’re not silenced hen. You keep coming on this thread to tell us all how bang out we are . We get it you don’t agree so why you still here?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When did I say that 🥱

A couple folk mentioned her gurning. End of. They’d have moved on by now if her besties weren’t on here continuing the chat.. 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Saying ‘some of you haven’t lived’ when the reason we know it’s not just bevy is because we’ve all been there and done it 😂
I think she’s partial to a few things beyond a drink and each to their own buuutttt I’m surprised it doesn’t impact on deals with larger brands as it would make me think twice about hiring her.
She’s young and daft and she’ll figure it out but if you put things out there publicly then Tattle can comment.
People on here have probs took alsorts just not plastered it online for little girls to be influenced after all that's what she is huh?

Tattle is about opinions just don't argue when people don't agree with yours

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone thinking it’s weird how she’s away with her bf yet we have seen him once ‘angry’ in the fridge apparently? Weird weird couple

Reactions: 5
Anyone thinking it’s weird how she’s away with her bf yet we have seen him once ‘angry’ in the fridge apparently? Weird weird couple
yep, yet with other boys she’s been posting them making her breakfast and her on their shoulders

Reactions: 2
They strike me as that couple of the big group that’s always having dramas and ruining everyone’s night

They’re on a big festival trip I wouldn’t expect her to be posting photos of just him to be fair

Reactions: 3
They’re on a big festival trip I wouldn’t expect her to be posting photos of just him to be fair
she’s posted literally 0 with him at all, wouldn’t even think he was there lol, will everyone else posting each other constant. Your away with ur bf surely u would get a pic 🤣 maybe just me who knows

Reactions: 2
No she has NOT gone abroad without holiday insurance that is the most stupid thing you could possibly ever do especially given she knew she’d be going to festivals / drinking and the rest. She is more at risk of injuring herself becoming ill etc etc and now all this with their flights and she won’t be covered. I wonder why she didn’t just get it (for me) it’s about £9!

I do have to say her fella is a bit of a looker isn’t he… Very handsome 😍🤣

No she has NOT gone abroad without holiday insurance that is the most stupid thing you could possibly ever do especially given she knew she’d be going to festivals / drinking and the rest. She is more at risk of injuring herself becoming ill etc etc and now all this with their flights and she won’t be covered. I wonder why she didn’t just get it (for me) it’s about £9!

I do have to say her fella is a bit of a looker isn’t he… Very handsome 😍🤣
She could get a years holiday insurance for £9 😫 Obviously she wouldn’t lie about something daft like that but I do find it hard to believe. She’s not stupid? I would be screaming at her as a mother because if anything happened your family would be in financial ruin to help you😫

Reactions: 3
She could get a years holiday insurance for £9 😫 Obviously she wouldn’t lie about something daft like that but I do find it hard to believe. She’s not stupid? I would be screaming at her as a mother because if anything happened your family would be in financial ruin to help you😫
Exactly if she broke a bone or took a dodgy drug or whatever and landed herself in hospital it would literally cost her / her parents thousands to sort her out and get her home etc depending how bad the situation was! I don’t understand why you WOULDNT get holiday insurance and even more so on a party holiday with all your pals like ?! Hello ?!

I always knew she was a bit ditsy aren’t we all at times but that is SO bleeping stupid of her and the way she’s just broadcast it as well. She’s not well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is her man the tall tanned one? He’s well hot! 😍 why would she cheat on him? She’s punching BIG time!
Megan’s never cheated 😂 she has spoke about that multiple times on her podcast or videos and spoke about it with him in it, people who cheat and are guilty never speak openly about especially not infront of their partner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.