Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the Megano lovers start a rave thread instead of doing dirty deletes and getting angry at posts šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not a Megan fan but I think seeing her next to molly makes me like her more, molly is so stuck up. Even the videos of them signing, sheā€™s too much but at least sheā€™s having a laugh.

Reactions: 6
I think sheā€™s been warned about what she posts on her main IG stories.
Molly has done her dirty with that clip of her in the pool on another planet.

Reactions: 7
I think sheā€™s been warned about what she posts on her main IG stories.
Molly has done her dirty with that clip of her in the pool on another planet.
If she hasnā€™t been warned - she needs to be. I get having a good time and going mad with your mates we ALL do it sheā€™s only human. But isnā€™t this a ā€œworkā€ trip? Fair enough if your away with your pals on a girls holiday do and take whatever you want itā€™s no one elseā€™s business Iā€™m no Angel however never would I go on a works do for example and be quite clearly off my nut on drugs with a massive gurn - professionalism does still need to play a part to an extent. Molly was wrong for uploading that and I think she knows she was very sly move from her

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else security just want to see Molly drunk? Like I really wish should be like 'duck it' and get drunk!! :)))

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t see everybodyā€™s obsession over her using sunbeds. They arenā€™t illegal, she doesnā€™t promote them and Iā€™m pretty sure she havenā€™t mentioned them in a long time
My problem is her promoting fake tan when she uses sunbeds. She can do whatever the duck she likes with her skin, but promoting tan and skincare products when doing the opposite is a joke and misleading to young girls

Reactions: 4
I actually feel sorry for Megan at this point. She really needs to watch her back with Molly, thereā€™s a reason sheā€™s clung onto Megan and she knows itā€™s because it makes her look so much more professional. We know for a fact Megan is obviously starting to get worried about how she looks being off her face all the time, in my opinion thatā€™s why she done the podcast about alcohol and saying sheā€™s going to try and not be a mess on nights on anymore and go sober sometimes. I think Megan was trying to save her image a bit. She must know how it looks when sheā€™s acting like that meanwhile besties with someone who doesnā€™t even drink. Molly has done a few sly things to Megan now and uploading that video was just so out of order. Not even to include the body image discussion. I really donā€™t think Molly is good for Megan. Megan probably thinks hanging about with Molly is going to further her career because of how professional an image Molly has but itā€™s only dragging her down and making her look worse to everyone else because thereā€™s such a contrast between them. Megan needs to just embrace her personality with people who are actually normal like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually feel sorry for Megan at this point. She really needs to watch her back with Molly, thereā€™s a reason sheā€™s clung onto Megan and she knows itā€™s because it makes her look so much more professional. We know for a fact Megan is obviously starting to get worried about how she looks being off her face all the time, in my opinion thatā€™s why she done the podcast about alcohol and saying sheā€™s going to try and not be a mess on nights on anymore and go sober sometimes. I think Megan was trying to save her image a bit. She must know how it looks when sheā€™s acting like that meanwhile besties with someone who doesnā€™t even drink. Molly has done a few sly things to Megan now and uploading that video was just so out of order. Not even to include the body image discussion. I really donā€™t think Molly is good for Megan. Megan probably thinks hanging about with Molly is going to further her career because of how professional an image Molly has but itā€™s only dragging her down and making her look worse to everyone else because thereā€™s such a contrast between them. Megan needs to just embrace her personality with people who are actually normal like her.
100% agree.
Iā€™ve been the first to comment in the past about Megan being evidently out her face but think with the right guidance sheā€™ll continue to do well because sheā€™s appealing to a certain audience. She seems to have a good heart.
Said to see what is on her stories today and with Abbieā€™s post Iā€™m guessing something has went down. Maybe even just reading here?
Molly doesnā€™t come across as a girlā€™s girl or a good pal whatsoever.

Reactions: 3
My problem is her promoting fake tan when she uses sunbeds. She can do whatever the duck she likes with her skin, but promoting tan and skincare products when doing the opposite is a joke and misleading to young girls
I use sunveds and fake tan though. Fair enough Iā€™m not an influencer but youā€™re allowed to use both

Also see to be fair she is always on holiday so I think people know her fake tan isnā€™t from a bottle. It used to be when she was pure tango

Last edited:
Yeah I think the video of Megan slumped was a sly move. None of my friends have any following but I still wouldnā€™t post anything of them fucked out of respect

I use sunveds and fake tan though. Fair enough Iā€™m not an influencer but youā€™re allowed to use both

Also see to be fair she is always on holiday so I think people know her fake tan isnā€™t from a bottle. It used to be when she was pure tango
Iā€™m not saying sheā€™s not allowed use both but she uses sunbeds and then implies she gets her tan from a bottle by advertising it

Reactions: 2

Donā€™t think anyone said you canā€™t do both? She wasnā€™t ā€œalways on holidayā€ when we were in lockdowns and she was constantly promoting fake tan, doing q&aā€™s promoting the tan, etc, when she was using beds. She was also using nasals which made the huge diff I can absolutely see why she wouldnā€™t want to say anything about nasals and beds as sheā€™d be called out for promoting it, but People were flat out saying ā€˜how do you get such a flawless tanā€™ and she was saying it was just the fake tan she makes a bomb off UNTIL she was called out on it. She then changed the narrative, as she should have

Exactly! not the first time Mollys thrown her influencer friends under the bus, and not the first time sheā€™s done it to Megano. Poor Megan puts a good shift in supporting all her friends - not just influencers even just small businesses - and in return she gets videos of her gurning posted. We can all have opinions on things we donā€™t like and donā€™t agree with, but I donā€™t think anyone actually dislikes Megan. And itā€™s horrible to see someone treated like that by someone they consider a best friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The videos of Megan arenā€™t even bad and all of you saying she is gurning are being dramatic and clearly never saw anyone at ocean beach before šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. If Megan or her management thought it was that bad it would have been removed from mollyā€™s story

Reactions: 7
The videos of Megan arenā€™t even bad and all of you saying she is gurning are being dramatic and clearly never saw anyone at ocean beach before šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. If Megan or her management thought it was that bad it would have been removed from mollyā€™s story
Aye I was abit confused also.. watched them all back and she just looks drunk?

I canā€™t speak for others but I donā€™t think they are bad either I just think itā€™s shite when Molly posts them ones šŸ˜‚ youā€™ll notice Megano doesnā€™t repost those stories but shares the rest..

Reactions: 5
Yeah I donā€™t see a video where she is gurning?? Itā€™s the kinda stuff you post of your pals when youā€™re also drunk. The fact molly is sober and videoing them absolutely steaming is a bit weird tbh

I saw the one of her gurning. And i usualy think everyones dramatic but she defo was. And shes on a comedown today

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I saw the one of her gurning. And i usualy think everyones dramatic but she defo was. And shes on a comedown today
The one in the pool of her at ocean? No gurning there you could just tell she was drunk, anyone saying sheā€™s was gurning definitely havenā€™t been onit themselves

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.