Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as he didn’t feature I’m guessing Jack was the person filming. Doesn’t look like he was able to enjoy it but do his job of getting content. Personally I think things like this are normal birthday outings! At least they are for my friendship circle!
I feel like he is always behind the scenes
He has to sit back and watch his wife have all the fun
Kinda like she has left him behind in her new found fame

Reactions: 1
Narcissist strikes again. Spends a whole week celebrating her own birthday but can’t be arsed to even buy her kid a couple of presents for his 1st birthday 💀

I absolutely agree there is no need to be extravagant, have a party etc for a little one, but it doesn’t sit right with me when she appeared to have celebrated her 34th birthday by having a party at her house, an assault course in the garden, a gifted hot tub, afternoon tea out, a night at the theatre, Ninja Warrior experience, laser tag… I’m sure there is more that I have missed!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Didn’t want to pay for a birthday party but happy to take everything to throw one. Such a selfish cow. She didn’t arrange anything because she wanted it for free. How is someone like that who you want advertising your kids birthday business!

Reactions: 4
Didn’t want to pay for a birthday party but happy to take everything to throw one. Such a selfish cow. She didn’t arrange anything because she wanted it for free. How is someone like that who you want advertising your kids birthday business!
Disgusting isn’t it

Happy to be kindly gifted but won’t pay or plan anything on her own accord. Awful woman.

Reactions: 3
That video she put on of Hendrix pulling the toy car with noah in. It wasn’t funny. He could have been hurt.

Also can’t stand the constant over sexualises every thing she does
The pics collage of her and her mate doing that twerk bum to bum pose
It’s just constant
Get on only fans if your not already
It really is all about her

Reactions: 5
Would I be talking about breast implants whilst on a lovely holiday to Egypt?
Hell no!!

Hinting/begging for a boob job clearly

Reactions: 2
Would I be talking about breast implants whilst on a lovely holiday to Egypt?
Hell no!!

Hinting/begging for a boob job clearly
100% after a free boob job! And f*** off did she hate bigger boobs. Was constantly shoving them in camera when breast feeding and desperately squishing them together on that lilo. I mean looks wise she is very attractive but as soon as you see the personality and how much she loves herself it completely changes your perspective. Her husbands worked hard to pay for that holiday and all she has done is moan. Only time you see her off her lazy arse is to film it or annoy him when he’s allowed minutes to sit after running g around after her and the boys. She 100% meant what she said about swim up pools too, thinks she’s better.
When you read this Megan and think I’m jealous, I’m sorry you only got a swim up pool, she’d sell her own children to go to the resorts I do with private pools. Wouldn’t dream of rubbing anyones face in it, I know I’m extremely lucky and anyone just getting by is doing bloody amazingly atm so why the hell she is mocking people who are able to afford a holiday aboard I have no idea! She’s definitely showing her true colours more and more!

Absolute cringe that she thinks it funny to go on her stories and tell everyone she lost her virginity age 13 🥴

I don’t think that’s funny, it’s sad.

So sad, can't she just enjoy her holiday with her family instead of waffling on to strangers?! Also some of the things her eldest says will raise eyebrows when he starts school

So sad, can't she just enjoy her holiday with her family instead of waffling on to strangers?! Also some of the things her eldest says will raise eyebrows when he starts school
not only that but she doesn’t seem to care about protecting her child from the internet considering she uploaded a story of him singing “shake my willy, shake my bumhole” in his pants the other week 😫

we already know a lot of weirdos follow her as she has boasted about sending feet pictures to people for money on Instagram. I don’t know why she think it’s okay to post things like that 🥴

Reactions: 2
It’s like she takes every opportunity to fall/be clumsy for content. Her chap throwing water on her wouldn’t have caused her to fall off that lilo. She’s just attention seeking and going with the narrative that she’s the clown, so down to earth etc. she would be the sort of gal that the night would always be about her a drama, a fall over or something and I wouldn’t want her near my fella either she seems that sort after a few drinks

100% after a free boob job! And f*** off did she hate bigger boobs. Was constantly shoving them in camera when breast feeding and desperately squishing them together on that lilo. I mean looks wise she is very attractive but as soon as you see the personality and how much she loves herself it completely changes your perspective. Her husbands worked hard to pay for that holiday and all she has done is moan. Only time you see her off her lazy arse is to film it or annoy him when he’s allowed minutes to sit after running g around after her and the boys. She 100% meant what she said about swim up pools too, thinks she’s better.
When you read this Megan and think I’m jealous, I’m sorry you only got a swim up pool, she’d sell her own children to go to the resorts I do with private pools. Wouldn’t dream of rubbing anyones face in it, I know I’m extremely lucky and anyone just getting by is doing bloody amazingly atm so why the hell she is mocking people who are able to afford a holiday aboard I have no idea! She’s definitely showing her true colours more and more!
She loved having them boobs after Noah was born!
She was constantly wearing low cut tops and dresses and basically anything that meant the tits were out and not just because of easy access because of breast feeding either!
Didn’t realise she was so flat chested though

The acting the clown is getting abit boring now
Especially todays videos for us ‘slags’

Moaning about someone complaining about her being topless, I'd be complaining too if I'd paid for a holiday, in what I'm guessing is a family resort, and someone was twatting about with their saggy tits out! There's a time and place and a public swimming pool is not one of them. Said it before, will say it again, for someone who is apparently self conscious of their body, she whips it enough.

Reactions: 7
Had to get them bum near naked shots didn’t she?
And tagging the towel brand
Why couldn’t she just do a nice pic with the towels respectfully with the kids or something

She has been nothing but crude and disgusting the past few days with the boobs/virginity/boys looking for pussy and at the wrong place/topless sunbathing/the doughnuts chat!

Reactions: 4