Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as if she would have been the bully
To be honest she just wasn't a nice person back then, quite bitchy and gobby but she always had people around her and was never short of attention.
I have nothing against her, I think she's done well for herself, it's just when she mentions being the 'smelly kid' or having no friends at school and 'easy to pick on' it baffles me.

Reactions: 3
Saw this account get repeated shoutouts so I followed her for about 5 minutes. I just don’t want to watch a woman in her underwear and/or on the loo which seemed to be her IP. Don’t get it but maybe I missed something and didn’t follow her for long enough. I doubt it though 😅

Oh I don’t know what link it’s put in my post! Seems to have auto added it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ok it’s great she’s raising awareness of constipation etc but do we really need a post if her husband doing a tit!? Bizarre!

Reactions: 1
Of course she does
She loves getting her body out
But she hates it because she's put weight on 🙄 if I hated my body as much as she allegedly does, I would not be getting it out all over social media. (I actually am not a massive fan of mine and refuse to have pictures taken atm because I'm struggling with what I look like pregnant while carrying extra weight).

Anyone else fed up of seeing her tits now every darn day
We get it your breastfeeding and have bigger tits (for now) but Christ alive

If I have to hear about her breast feeding, giving up breast feeding , nipples ,1 more bloody time I’ll scream! No one cares!!!!! Wow you’ve had 2 kids and breast fed! You’re a saint. We get it.

If I have to hear about her breast feeding, giving up breast feeding , nipples ,1 more bloody time I’ll scream! No one cares!!!!! Wow you’ve had 2 kids and breast fed! You’re a saint. We get it.
If I have to see any part of her body naked or nearly naked again I will scream!
Or when she does that horrific booty shake !!

I just don't get it? She said what, 2 weeks ago that she'd stopped feeding him? So surely you wouldn't want him hanging off your tit I'd you're not doing it anymore, nor would you be pumping if you wanted to stop your supply? Am I missing something? I didn't bf as had zero supply with either of my babies

Might unfollow
Sick of seeing her in her underwear in these get ready with me videos then puts on the most basic and boring outfits!
Oversized jumpers and leggings zzzzzz

Might unfollow
Sick of seeing her in her underwear in these get ready with me videos then puts on the most basic and boring outfits!
Oversized jumpers and leggings zzzzzz
It's the fact that she goes on about hating her body etc, no-one I know, who has body image issues, gets their kit off and posts it on socials

Reactions: 6
If I have to see any part of her body naked or nearly naked again I will scream!
Or when she does that horrific booty shake !!
I can’t understand how someone like that can do all of this (not to mention the weeing in the sink, showing Jack with an erection) and still go on to get ads with the likes of M&S and Emma. It almost makes me want to boycott M&S but I just can’t because I love Percy Pigs.

Nice to see I’m not the only one that hates this bleeping moron!!! GRWM doing a voice over keeps bleeping showing everywhere!!!

Nice to see I’m not the only one that hates this bleeping moron!!! GRWM doing a voice over keeps bleeping showing everywhere!!!
Your not alone
She just loves getting her body out like our girl beggy lamb!!
That’s fine but do it on the right platforms
Twats the pair of them!