Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual f**k! I don’t agree with this influencer nonsense anyway but what brand looks at her and thinks she’ll be good to promote us. Refers to people as common and then films and posts that! Pot kettle black anyone?

Reactions: 5
Absolutely vile that she needed to film that in the first place then proceeded to upload to social media
She needs to be cancelled

Reactions: 1
She is so vanilla it’s unreal
So boring
So predictable
The places she goes always have the same vibe and decor
And they do the same thing
Sit there in them bloody towels and sunglasses and pose like compost and utter pricks
Just go and have fun and enjoy yourselves without filming it all the time!!!!

Reactions: 4
She is so vanilla it’s unreal
So boring
So predictable
The places she goes always have the same vibe and decor
And they do the same thing
Sit there in them bloody towels and sunglasses and pose like compost and utter pricks
Just go and have fun and enjoy yourselves without filming it all the time!!!!
You've taken the words right out of my mouth all the cheesy montages 🤢 screams fake as f*ck to me

Reactions: 3
So she had a freebie weekend away, actually paid to go on holiday with her family and now she’s back she’s straight off on another freebie weekend. As already mentioned all the fake laughing, towel wearing and face masks again. I presume they’ll all be jumping on the bed soon and laughing hysterically when someone falls off 🙄

Reactions: 4
So she had a freebie weekend away, actually paid to go on holiday with her family and now she’s back she’s straight off on another freebie weekend. As already mentioned all the fake laughing, towel wearing and face masks again. I presume they’ll all be jumping on the bed soon and laughing hysterically when someone falls off 🙄
Exactly
And it’s not jealousy far from it
Me and my husband both work hard to pay for things out of our own pocket not have to be given them like scroungers
We love comfortably
It’s just beyond boring and cringe now the same reels the same tit yawn

Reactions: 2
I don’t even mean this is a horrible way 7 and a half stone is not a healthy weight for a 34 year old woman! Openly admitting to skipping meals to eat chocolate or cake and past eating disorders suggests it is an issue she is still struggling with. Sharing photos of her body for instant likes and gratification from complete strangers. Someone close to her needs to intervene and help. The bloody tests the other day, I’d say gain some weight and you’ll stop having the illnesses. Tired all the time is probably lack of food. That does not look like enough food for a child in a day, let alone an adult!

I don’t even mean this is a horrible way 7 and a half stone is not a healthy weight for a 34 year old woman! Openly admitting to skipping meals to eat chocolate or cake and past eating disorders suggests it is an issue she is still struggling with. Sharing photos of her body for instant likes and gratification from complete strangers. Someone close to her needs to intervene and help. The bloody tests the other day, I’d say gain some weight and you’ll stop having the illnesses. Tired all the time is probably lack of food. That does not look like enough food for a child in a day, let alone an adult!
It's all for likes and for people to tell her how great she looks. I mean she's allowing herself 3 sweets...meanwhile I've devoured half a bag of family sized popcorn...I know what I'd rather do

Atyenr
otw
It's all for attention for likes and admiration from people that don't know her.. people that do know her don't like her .. she says it enough..

The sad thing is at the Time i sat and thought god I’m such a fat pig I eat double that but as a few days passed i realised realistically her post baby weight is likely her most natural one she’s painfully thin and clearly that isn’t enough food for an adult especially as well as working out. And realistically her weight loss could be largely down to the thyroid issue she potentially has. Regardless those eating issues are clearly still present

She’s only got this or ‘pranking’ her husband. How she won an award for funniest insta mum (or whatever it was) I’ll never know 🙄
I wonder if she's been on here as her last post is about how no one fully understands you or people are jealous 🙄 the thing is she comes across as such a judgemental witch esp after those comments when she was on holiday...what's that saying about people in glass houses 🤔

I think there’s something not quite right she looked like she was on the verge of crying today and deleted a post of herself crying the day she showed her new hair .
I wonder if she's been on here as her last post is about how no one fully understands you or people are jealous 🙄 the thing is she comes across as such a judgemental witch esp after those comments when she was on holiday...what's that saying about people in glass houses 🤔

Reactions: 1
Her account has drastically changed, to a fitness food look how slim I am account, I've had eating disorders in the past and what she was saying wasn't healthy and there should be some sort way to stop this going out to vulnerable people especially people that follow her account as new mums!
As the lady above said I also sat there and thought tit I'm completely over eating and I struggle to maintain one good meal a day and I halfed that meal with what was playing on my mind, she is pushing eating disorders on to people, if she wants to be 7 and half Stone and not be healthy with both her weight and eating that's fine but please don't post dangerous "diet/eating plans/ exercise" that could harm other especially have a trigger warning as weight numbers is a big trigger, especially someone seeing her say anything over 8 stone and she is "fat"! This isn't healthy for her kids to hear! I completely changed my mind set when I had a daughter and I swore she wouldn't get weight issues from me, I've been a size 4 to a 16 and I don't look at scales as it triggers me, as long as you are happy and healthy who cares weight should not be talked about the way she is!! I haven't seen her posts for a while but the last few over seen are very triggering and I'm actually worried about her mental health

• Heart