Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An absolute show off. All the posing is nauseating.
Also the “I love food” story. She disclosed an earing disorder a few months ago.

Reactions: 6
We are on the same ship has here.
Husband is rude as duck
And she is walking around with her nose in the air.

Really changed my opinion of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That was disgusting, And quite frankly her whole freebie has put me off booking with them ever again, How can she think that’s good advertising.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticing how vile she is towards Ezra, laughing at him. Poking fun at him. Yet the way they both treat Noah is totally different. She did a reel the other day. Didnt even feature Ezra. Poor Kid.

Stuck up cow doesnt deserve freebies. Wish people would realise that.

• Sad
Anyone else noticing how vile she is towards Ezra, laughing at him. Poking fun at him. Yet the way they both treat Noah is totally different. She did a reel the other day. Didnt even feature Ezra. Poor Kid.

Stuck up cow doesnt deserve freebies. Wish people would realise that.
I know makes me feel so uncomfortable. She is like nasty nasty sometimes and doesn't care what we see.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I know makes me feel so uncomfortable. She is like nasty nasty sometimes and doesn't care what we see.
I think Noah has been in the kids club basically the whole cruise. He might like it but seemed liked he was there in the day and evening yesterday. When the little one was with them. He is def the least favourite

I think Noah has been in the kids club basically the whole cruise. He might like it but seemed liked he was there in the day and evening yesterday. When the little one was with them. He is def the least favourite
Why take your kids on holiday if your just gunna shove them in kids club all day. I get it sometimes you need to have a few hours without them but it seems unfair on him!

She told us that people were rude on the ship and said she’d always made a point of making sure her boys were well mannered. Yet showed us a video of them behaving like a right pair of brats in the restaurant and just filmed them whilst laughing. I’m sure the ‘paying’ guests around you didn’t find it funny 😡

Boys day out because “she’s not feeling herself” more likely that she’s got norovirus. They are delaying boarding the Arvia every time it docks in Southampton because they are having to deep clean each time at the moment. What’s the bet she will be out and about again next day spreading it around.

• Sick
Did she not have someone who gave her a meal plan and exercise plan to follow for free? Then she slagged them all over Instagram because she clearly wasn’t eating enough. If anyone is stupid enough to offer this for free again then they are stupid. As soon as they point out her unhealthy patterns she will give them the same treatment!

The phone on the ship was constantly on her.
They were at a show and she was sat not interested, then phone on her, arms in the air, smiling.

Did she not have someone who gave her a meal plan and exercise plan to follow for free? Then she slagged them all over Instagram because she clearly wasn’t eating enough. If anyone is stupid enough to offer this for free again then they are stupid. As soon as they point out her unhealthy patterns she will give them the same treatment!
Yes she did he set her a full plan and then she got really defensive when he said she wasn’t eating enough to see results and Told everyone he was a rip off 🙄 he was so professional about it and came forward on his own stories to say what had happened with proof

It’s my forgotten child’s birthday at the weekend so tried to put my phone down and it was so ‘real’ and ‘humbling’… fuuuuuuuuck off you narcissist! You have a tattoo of yourself on your arm… a tattoo of yourself! wtf! Nice fish lips btw

Attachments