Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine looking forward to your hard earned holiday, ready for a nice break away and then you get her turning up in the room resort next to you!? People like this are just the worst! Also, the donuts and food are for all, not for you to hoard and take to your room? So much for anyone else wanting a sweet treat!!! Selfish narcissit!

Reactions: 5
Gonna unfollow I think
Can’t take any more bikini pics
And it really isn’t because I’m jelaous
I have a lovely peachy bum and big boobies
I just can’t stand to keep seeing people half naked all the time
Once you seen one you seen it all
Will never stop saying it that she needs to do only fans if she isn’t already
Sick of seeing her body that looks like an eight year olds body 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Few days ago now but her pre-school child calls a child a slag and she just finds it funny! 🙄
She's absolutely vile, I've unfollowed her. She was too busy trying bikinis on and flashing her tired old fanny to keep an eye on her baby the other day, moron

Imagine going away and having to pack your tripod
‘Hang on a minute babe we gotta go back I have left something important behind’
Husband -‘what’s that babe?’
Me- ‘my tripod!’
Husband carries on driving without going back 😂😂

• Haha
Her one year old infant annoyed her by laughing at his brother splashing in the bath. Literally must be the most annoying person to live with herself but yeah publicly moan about your children having fun for freebies 🤣 when the instafame dies and people in her life are fed up with her boring stunts what on earth is she going to do!

That walllpaper is absolutely vile
She clashes everything way too much
The printed bedding and walls are all too much yuck 🤢 to

I like what they've done in terms of knocking through and making the space seem bigger, but the horrific wallpaper choices and colour scheme just scream claustrophobic to me.

Reactions: 2
Also she does know she can go places with her friend etc and not have to take a selfie or a video
Sick of seeing her big mouthed mug every dam day

Feel really mean as the time and effort gone into that bathroom and I have really tried to like it but it really does look like a before pic the final look!
And if I moved in with the bathroom looking how it looks now I would be ripping it all out to update it
It looks so weird and dated

Reactions: 1
Works her little butt off 🤣 now don’t get me wrong stay at home mums work damn hard BUT she doesn’t work any harder than any other stay at home mum and definitely does not deserve to be getting sent thousands of pounds worth of things for teaching her children bad manners! She only posted about the umbrella the other day because she wants someone to give her one!

It’s all so cringe
Everything is always way over the top
Fake happiness
Fake laughing
She went to b&m and filmed it
It’s bleeping b&m!!!!!
I get making memories and having a laugh etc but come the duck on!!
When you can’t even go to a shop without filming it and acting like a complete bleep with the fake silly ness and laughter!!
Real fun and laughter happens naturally and not filmed

Another “quick, let’s get the kids party over and done with so the adults can get pissed and show off” story from her. It’s always the same 🙄

Reactions: 6
Another “quick, let’s get the kids party over and done with so the adults can get pissed and show off” story from her. It’s always the same 🙄
So boring
So predictable
And why is eveyone also colour coded?!
All the kids are in beige orange or khaki the same as the ballons and castle!
Why??
Why can’t they all wear what they want?
Sick of seeing it
It’s always the same zzzzz

Reactions: 4
Na sorry but what the duck they done to that bedroom
Infact they have totally ruined that bungalow!
It’s absolutely vile
It’s all like before pics before renovations start 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Na sorry but what the duck they done to that bedroom
Infact they have totally ruined that bungalow!
It’s absolutely vile
It’s all like before pics before renovations start 🤢🤢
Was thinking the same thing! It’s absolutely horrific! The beds gross and is way too big #gifted wallpaper is vile #gifted!! I feel for the neighbours!!!