Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one international women’s day post did I see anyone naked or half naked

Can rely on old Megan to not let me down!
What did her laying on her back naked all but tiny knickers have to do with national women’s day????
Why does she love herself so bloody much??

Reactions: 6
Have any of you seen the latest Instagram stories? Looks like she's found tattle, and doesn't understand why any of us make the effort to comment on her.

Reactions: 3
Have any of you seen the latest Instagram stories? Looks like she's found tattle, and doesn't understand why any of us make the effort to comment on her.
I haven’t caught up on that bit yet!
how is she getting Botox!? Thought they were closed!?

I haven’t caught up on that bit yet!
how is she getting Botox!? Thought they were closed!?
Oh just caught up it’s the dentist!!!
And yea saw the bit about us 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Where did this woman come from? Someone I follow shouted her out a few weeks ago and I started following her but I’ve unfollowed already. I hate to say it but I think there’s something going on there. She’s a real narcissist and she needs help. Ironically she’s just posted that she blocked someone because they said maybe she needed counselling!! She’s just doesn’t seem very stable. She had a massive tantrum about the drs not doing something about her child’s wart (I found that particularly annoying as the Mum of a disabled 6yr old) - Megan has no idea how hard it is to see your daughter suffer and suffer with pain, sickness and more for months and having to fight their corner at all times and getting no where, especially since covid but you know, I thought I’d give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she’s just having a bad day and she’ll come on later a bit sheepish after she’s had some perspective (😬 nope!)
When she ranted about boob jobs and bariatric surgery and how if you can claim it harms your mental health you get help but unless you say that, you don’t get help - I actually winced. You could see just how much of a nasty little thing she is underneath all this nice act.
Yesterday she wrote that ‘you’re the most important person in your life’ as part of her empowerment speech and I don’t know, maybe I need to work on my self worth (!) but ever since becoming a mother, I’m not the most important person in my life and in my view, that’s what I signed up to when I chose to bring a child into the world. Then tonight she’s talking about how she cut her Mum out of her life (I can totally see why) but then says she’s cut all of Jack’s friends out of her life (what went on there?) and god knows who else.
Is she always this erratic?
She obviously didn’t have the easiest upbringing but she’s got a nice house, gorgeous son and from what she shows, Jack seems nice enough but she really seems like an angry, self centred, narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where did this woman come from? Someone I follow shouted her out a few weeks ago and I started following her but I’ve unfollowed already. I hate to say it but I think there’s something going on there. She’s a real narcissist and she needs help. Ironically she’s just posted that she blocked someone because they said maybe she needed counselling!! She’s just doesn’t seem very stable. She had a massive tantrum about the drs not doing something about her child’s wart (I found that particularly annoying as the Mum of a disabled 6yr old) - Megan has no idea how hard it is to see your daughter suffer and suffer with pain, sickness and more for months and having to fight their corner at all times and getting no where, especially since covid but you know, I thought I’d give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she’s just having a bad day and she’ll come on later a bit sheepish after she’s had some perspective (😬 nope!)
When she ranted about boob jobs and bariatric surgery and how if you can claim it harms your mental health you get help but unless you say that, you don’t get help - I actually winced. You could see just how much of a nasty little thing she is underneath all this nice act.
Yesterday she wrote that ‘you’re the most important person in your life’ as part of her empowerment speech and I don’t know, maybe I need to work on my self worth (!) but ever since becoming a mother, I’m not the most important person in my life and in my view, that’s what I signed up to when I chose to bring a child into the world. Then tonight she’s talking about how she cut her Mum out of her life (I can totally see why) but then says she’s cut all of Jack’s friends out of her life (what went on there?) and god knows who else.
Is she always this erratic?
She obviously didn’t have the easiest upbringing but she’s got a nice house, gorgeous son and from what she shows, Jack seems nice enough but she really seems like an angry, self centred, narcissist.
Yep I feel for jack so much
So is a complete control freak/narcissistic
From what I can gather jacks friends not one but all didn’t like her
So he no longer see’s/speaks to them
Said it before and will say again but all these people cannot be wrong about her!!
There is something that we haven’t or are just lately seeing about her that no one likes!!

I’ve followed her for years , when she had a tiny following. Before she was with jack. I thought it was lovely when they got together and she seemed so happy her wedding was gorgeous. She’s changed loads. She irritates me now with all the stupid challenges with emma and I think she comes across unhappy and she’s a spendaholic. Plus she is gifted so much STUFF! Literally all sorts. I think it’s a shame as her page used to be a breath of fresh air before she got a bit of insta fame. Now it’s all look what I’ve bought or been given. Also there’s only so much crap she can throw on Jack in the shower 🙄

Reactions: 7
So, Ezra has just turned 2. Firstly can I say what a bloody beautiful looking child he is, but has anyone ever heard him speak? Don't think I've barely heard a noise come out of his mouth, which at that age is a bit worrying. She posts enough stories and videos with him in, it seems odd that I've never seen him talk in any of them? Anyone noticed this?

Reactions: 8
Come on somethings are meant to stay private for a reason kids at school “Ezra I can make your mums vag ring!” What? “I just need to call room 123 at hotel WTF” I don’t know about you but if I was their friends I don’t think I could touch anything in there home “would you like a cuppa?” Said Megan or jack “ohh yes please! Hang on has it been up Megan’s vag? Ohh better not just incase” hahaha
1625732229927.gif

Oh for duck sake now she is banging on again about trolls but this time because her bestie got outed!!
And I’m sorry so rightly so!
She decided to film her daughter go to the ice cream man when they were isolating so bloody suck it up!!
No one was trolling her Megan they simply outed her for filming themselves spreading the covid 19 and breaking the rules end of!!!

Reactions: 3
Why can’t her little boy speak? And why are they both so aggressive with him in the paddling pool.

Reactions: 2
I went to school with her 😳
We obviously have different memories of how she was at school because I wouldn't have said she didn't have any friends or was bullied etc. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I went to school with her 😳
We obviously have different memories of how she was at school because I wouldn't have said she didn't have any friends or was bullied etc. 🤷‍♀️

She comes across as if she would have been the bully