Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your not alone
She just loves getting her body out like our girl beggy lamb!!
That’s fine but do it on the right platforms
Twats the pair of them!
Exactly! She’s vile!! I don’t know who’s worse. You have bleeping kids ffs, embarrassed for them 🤢

Reactions: 2
Exactly! She’s vile!! I don’t know who’s worse. You have bleeping kids ffs, embarrassed for them 🤢
Don’t forget it’s all for the ‘body positivity ‘huns 😏😏
None of them have nice bodies so I’m not sure why they rate themselves so highly
Megan is another breast feeding twit too

Reactions: 3
What the hell does she look like today ?!
Then leggings with them socks and brown boots just bleeping no!!
She has leggings and a jumper on and shares these outfits of the day like they are amazing but they are boring as hell nothing to be proud of!!!

God she’s so dull. I unfollowed a while ago but she’s popped up again. All her and Jack do Is piss about. Throwing water at each other and not even funny pranks , the poor kids living like that on the daily. Also the bungalow they lived in was lovely and I guess this one will be too but they just appear to live in mess while she talks to her phone on the daily.

They’ve also still got no curtains or blinds. No privacy at all . Another gifted rug too!
It feels like they are just accepting any old thing as a gift and none of it goes!
Very odd
I know she has a different taste pallet to most but that ceiling is a massive boo boo 🤢

Oh and the blinds in all honesty is because they haven’t been gifted any…..yet

I would feel so claustrophobic. It makes the whole ceiling look so low 😬 and also like it's just been plastered 👍

Reactions: 1
Absolutely loves the sound of her own voice, doesn’t she?!

I’m local to her and have seen her out 3 times in the past year. Once she was setting up her tripod ready for the perfect picture for the grid 🥴 cringe

Is she deliberately trying to get herself in trouble or call someone out with these bad parenting videos with Noah in the dog bed today and him chained to the radiator last week
I know it was a joke but I just don’t get it

What on earth was with the over the top drinking 🙄being sick in the street … stay classy

She’ll be even more unbearable from now on! Don’t know how Jack puts up with her! He seems to work so hard at a proper job while she prances about online constantly whinging she needs a break
All the footage
She literally is like a child she couldn’t be serious or stand still

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God she’s just unbearable now and getting worse daily!
GlowMamma award for comedy… since when did miming along / acting out actual comedians routines constitute being original / funny themselves? It’s profiteering off other peoples work and blatant plagiarism surely! The only funny thing I’ve heard from her recently was that she could’ve called herself and artist/illustrator!? You trace photos on your iPad and colour them in!
The amount of free tit she’s clearly trying to blag now is now doing adverts… jeezus!!

Reactions: 5
God she’s just unbearable now and getting worse daily!
GlowMamma award for comedy… since when did miming along / acting out actual comedians routines constitute being original / funny themselves? It’s profiteering off other peoples work and blatant plagiarism surely! The only funny thing I’ve heard from her recently was that she could’ve called herself and artist/illustrator!? You trace photos on your iPad and colour them in!
The amount of free tit she’s clearly trying to blag now is now doing adverts… jeezus!!
And why do we have to see every get together she has with her mates
It’s the same tit all the time
Then all acting like twats drunk or pretending to be drunk acting up to the camera shaking there arses in every single clip!

Reactions: 6
Loves herself more than anybody else. Interesting that she comments her mum is a narcissist and that’s why the relationship is toxic. Apple doesn’t appear to have fallen from the tree!

Reactions: 5
Oh for the love of bleeping god!
‘I have had a lot of messages saying there friends wouldn’t do stuff like that!’
You went bleeping laser quest!!
That’s it!
And not everyone films it and uploads it !
Some people just live in the moment and remember the memories!
Not having a camera shoved in there faces 24/7 then uploaded for the world to see
My friends would hate it if I filmed everything we did and uploaded it
I remember doing a boomerang with them once of us doing cheers with our drinks and they didn’t like it!!
We have so much fun and laughter and it’s all locked in my mind
Just because it’s not online doesn’t mean it didn’t happen but sadly for these huns it has to go online otherwise it never happened!!!!
bleeping he’ll get over yourself
---
Oh for the love of bleeping god!
‘I have had a lot of messages saying there friends wouldn’t do stuff like that!’
You went bleeping laser quest!!
That’s it!
And not everyone films it and uploads it !
Some people just live in the moment and remember the memories!
Not having a camera shoved in there faces 24/7 then uploaded for the world to see
My friends would hate it if I filmed everything we did and uploaded it
I remember doing a boomerang with them once of us doing cheers with our drinks and they didn’t like it!!
We have so much fun and laughter and it’s all locked in my mind
Just because it’s not online doesn’t mean it didn’t happen but sadly for these huns it has to go online otherwise it never happened!!!!
bleeping he’ll get over yourself
Also her brows in that video 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And as he didn’t feature I’m guessing Jack was the person filming. Doesn’t look like he was able to enjoy it but do his job of getting content. Personally I think things like this are normal birthday outings! At least they are for my friendship circle!