Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on somethings are meant to stay private for a reason kids at school “Ezra I can make your mums vag ring!” What? “I just need to call room 123 at hotel WTF” I don’t know about you but if I was their friends I don’t think I could touch anything in there home “would you like a cuppa?” Said Megan or jack “ohh yes please! Hang on has it been up Megan’s vag? Ohh better not just incase” hahaha
1625732229927.gif

Reactions: 3
I think there’s a good chance she made that story about Jack & the hotel phone up for shock value, but if she didn’t it’s really sinister in my opinion. She claims she can’t remember the incident, so does that mean she was completely out of it when he did it to her? It doesn’t seem like the sort of thing you’d forget about if it happened to you while you were sober.

Love how she made that party all about Megan and ho wonderfull Megan is
How tiny Iam as they lifting me up
Narcissist

Reactions: 5
bleeping banging on about ‘freedom day’ like she was expecting parties, fireworks, celelebrations! We are still in the middle of a global pandemic! I think she genuinely believed that the pandemic was over and would disappear just because of lockdown easing! Saying she’ll burn her mask last week too! Jeez have some common sense luv!

bleeping banging on about ‘freedom day’ like she was expecting parties, fireworks, celelebrations! We are still in the middle of a global pandemic! I think she genuinely believed that the pandemic was over and would disappear just because of lockdown easing! Saying she’ll burn her mask last week too! Jeez have some common sense luv!
I was thinking that when I watched her stories this morning. She wants normality? Other people want their loved ones to stay safe. Honestly I'm sick to death of insta "influencers" and bloggers acting like they're above it all! Prime example being Emma last week kicking off because she broke the rules, was called out on it and didn't like it. Pathetic.

She really doesn’t portray Jack in the best of lights does she? This, not long after the hotel phone anecdote, makes him sound abusive!
I don't understand why stuff like this needs to be shared on social media, yes talk about sex, it's normal, natural and with two consenting adults can be amazing BUT keep some things private. Yes her page states 18+ but I just think that no one needs to know intimate details of someone else's sex life.

I don't understand why stuff like this needs to be shared on social media, yes talk about sex, it's normal, natural and with two consenting adults can be amazing BUT keep some things private. Yes her page states 18+ but I just think that no one needs to know intimate details of someone else's sex life.
I completely agree, some things just don’t need to be shared! If she is going to insist on sharing this stuff though, I think she needs to give more consideration to how she phrases things & the way she tells her stories.

The hotel phone anecdote is a good example. For anyone who missed it, she said that Jack had tied her up with the phone cord & ‘inserted’ it into her vagina. She also said that she had no recollection of the incident, and didn’t know it had happened until he told her about it rather a long time after the event. That set off major alarm bells for me, because straight away I’m wondering if the reason she has no recollection is because she was completely intoxicated, and therefore unable to consent to it. Following a story like that up by telling every one he always calls her a bleep after sex makes him sound, in my opinion, like a sinister bloke. If she added the context that she enjoys all this stuff I’d just think ‘each to their own, two consenting adults’ and all that, but she doesn’t so she’s making it easy for me to jump to the conclusion that he’s awful.

Reactions: 6
How many clothes does this woman own?! Seriously it’s spend spend spend and 5 outfit changes a day! Assume this is all on credit as she doesn’t work and only Jack’s wage incoming.
Also the new reels for hauls are so Megan

How many clothes does this woman own?! Seriously it’s spend spend spend and 5 outfit changes a day! Assume this is all on credit as she doesn’t work and only Jack’s wage incoming.
Not just clothes, but how many pairs of pants does one person need! Didn't she just do a massive pant shop a few weeks ago?

Haul after haul
And all summer and it’s nearly winter
But can’t send her son to childcare
Selfish

Reactions: 4
She complains when people disagree with her, but let’s be honest, she THRIVES off of this sort of drama, loves it, loves being able to make out people are crazy and only her opinion is the valid one…

also find it irritating that every caption has to have some deep and meaningful message, often prompting people to tell her how a) amazing she is as a parent b) omg I love your honesty!! c) you look amazing! etc etc. Just post a pic of yourself cos you like it, doesn’t need to be that deep!

Reactions: 9
More clothes
More shopping online!
Still no money for Ezra to go to nursery though aye Megan!
And you wonder why you get so much hate
It’s all you you you!
P.s you really REALLY need to grow your hair it literally does nothing for you that short!

Reactions: 2
Think I just wrote on the wrong thread 😂 but why can’t her little boy speak? And why do they constantly throw him about? I used to like her but she’s now so attention seeking it’s painful to watch