Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I just wrote on the wrong thread 😂 but why can’t her little boy speak? And why do they constantly throw him about? I used to like her but she’s now so attention seeking it’s painful to watch
I've been wondering the same thing about his speech. She's briefly mentioned it a few times so is obviously aware, but she doesn't seem concerned or seem to be doing anything about it? Surely you'd speak to the HV and get some advice. Hopefully she'll put him in nursery soon and they can pick it up there.

Reactions: 1
Sorry… WHAT?!
OMG she's a filthy pig! No respect for each other at all in that relationship. No wonder that poor child doesn't talk, he's probably traumatised from watching his mother constantly throw crap at his father and belittle him at every opportunity.

Reactions: 2
Omg, I get its an 18+ page, but does she really need to video herself having a piss into a pot in the middle of her kitchen?! Dirty 🤢

• Sick
Putting “not a PG account” in your bio is still no excuse for being a urine obsessed exhibitionist. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen her pregnancy announcement?!
I'm happy for her, don't get me wrong, all babies are a blessing, but why does everything need to be a contrived video? Want to announce your preggers? Don't show me a video of you peeing on a stick, then show me your son running around with said stick.

Has a public Instagram account with over 30k subscribers. Puts up a reel about being pregnant..... then gets annoyed that her mother has found out she is pregnant and she has had to speak to her.

Either cut your mother out of your life completely or just don't share things you don't want her to know.

Reactions: 4
Has a public Instagram account with over 30k subscribers. Puts up a reel about being pregnant..... then gets annoyed that her mother has found out she is pregnant and she has had to speak to her.

Either cut your mother out of your life completely or just don't share things you don't want her to know.
Surely if she didn't want to speak to her mam, she didn't need to answer the phone? There must be some form of contact if she has her number?

Keeping it classy today telling everyone about their next door neighbour seeing them doing it doggy in the garden 🙄🙄
Said this to my fella. First of all, why would you, if you know you're visible to your neighbours, and secondly why would you tell the world, especially when you have family following on the gram. Disgusting

Really starting to go off her
She’s absolute filth and not in a funny way it’s just disgusting now! What sort of lessons is she teaching her little boy - it’s gross!

Anyone seen her story from yesterday....she had an early pregnancy scan.... and then went on to say how she was sad it was only one baby. Im sorry but what an ungrateful selfish cow. I pity any one watching that video who has lost a child or cannot have children! She should be grateful she has not one child but now a second on the way! I really wish people would wake up and smell the bullshit and stop following her. I have done this morning.

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her story from yesterday....she had an early pregnancy scan.... and then went on to say how she was sad it was only one baby. Im sorry but what an ungrateful selfish cow. I pity any one watching that video who has lost a child or cannot have children! She should be grateful she has not one child but now a second on the way! I really wish people would wake up and smell the bullshit and stop following her. I have done this morning.
We had an early scan with my daughter because I started bleeding, I've never been as relieved as I was when we saw she was OK. It didn't sit right with me when she said she was a bit gutted there was only one, just be grateful that you're carrying a baby and everything is OK!

Reactions: 3
We had an early scan with my daughter because I started bleeding, I've never been as relieved as I was when we saw she was OK. It didn't sit right with me when she said she was a bit gutted there was only one, just be grateful that you're carrying a baby and everything is OK!
Exactly right! Some people in this world might never get to be a parent...so the fact that she wasnt even grateful that she had one baby growing and everything ok didnt seem enough for her! Makes me so angry

Exactly right! Some people in this world might never get to be a parent...so the fact that she wasnt even grateful that she had one baby growing and everything ok didnt seem enough for her! Makes me so angry
We were exactly the same! An early scan at 9 weeks due to a bleed. When we had already tried for 16 months to fall pregnant and to then have the bleed and all that worry we were so happy to see our little bean jumping about! So many people just do not realise how hard it is for some people!

• Heart
We were exactly the same! An early scan at 9 weeks due to a bleed. When we had already tried for 16 months to fall pregnant and to then have the bleed and all that worry we were so happy to see our little bean jumping about! So many people just do not realise how hard it is for some people!
We were lucky in the fact it happened straight away for us, but when I had my bleed my GP told me that I was very much showing all signs of a miscarriage and wasn't going to send me for a scan until my sister, who was with me, was like, no try and book her in for an early scan. So pleased she was with me. It was so traumatic and then the birth was horrific, but I'd do all of it again.

I found that a bit odd. Do twins run in either family? What made her thing she might be having twins?