Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's filled her stories this morning talking about this thread.
I don’t sit there slagging people off!!
No just doctors because they can’t see your son for a wart
Often come on and tell people to duck off!!
Slag your mum off constantly
Do I need to go on!!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t sit there slagging people off!!
No just doctors because they can’t see your son for a wart
Often come on and tell people to duck off!!
Slag your mum off constantly
Do I need to go on!!!
Exactly there's so much more to it than just slagging her off, the wasting food for instance and the narcissistic behaviour. To be honest I think she'll secretly like the fact there's a thread about her

Reactions: 2
Exactly there's so much more to it than just slagging her off, the wasting food for instance and the narcissistic behaviour. To be honest I think she'll secretly like the fact there's a thread about her
Of course she will
She is a narcissist after all!

the wasting of food and pranks really annoy me too. She also has been trying to be a blogger/influencer for some time now and since that one Lee Evans TikTok went viral thinks she’s made it and has been trying to do that ever since.
I like that her & Emma are promoting small business during this time but the Tuesday challenges are getting a bit boring now. The last couple you could see Emma was even getting fed up and was picking easy things to do

When they go "You only see glimpses of my life", I always think to myself "And THESE are the glimpses you want us to see?!", so in Megan's case she wants us to see her OTT performances, her unnecessary nakedness, her vulgarity, her Obsession with buying clothes for herself but nothing for her little boy - the poor little mite is stuck at home all day long with an exhibitionist mother who clearly doesn't have a maternal bone in her body and acts so cold towards him. Stop buying tit for yourself and pay for some god damn childcare so he can get some social skills and actually have fun and learning in a warm and friendly environment!

She told the Internet that she likes a finger up the bum during sex. That's out there now. Forever. For her sons friends to find, and to use as ammunition against him. So well done - top mum marks to you.

• Heart
Of course she will
She is a narcissist after all!
Even got a tattoo of herself on her arm!

what has grated on me also is the constant need for validation. Take yesterday for example, does 2 stories about the thread and then gets her followers sharing how wonderful she is. Her story posts were also done in 2 separate outfits - another thing that annoys me as she seems to change 4/5 times a day!

Reactions: 4
Even got a tattoo of herself on her arm!

what has grated on me also is the constant need for validation. Take yesterday for example, does 2 stories about the thread and then gets her followers sharing how wonderful she is. Her story posts were also done in 2 separate outfits - another thing that annoys me as she seems to change 4/5 times a day!
Yep the rest of the day was just re-shares of people telling her not to worry and amazing she is etc!
What bothers me too is when they say ‘I’m not bothered about it they all just sad people with no lives they jealous blah blah!!
But they clearly are bothered hence why they come on and rant about it!!!
Just so fucked up!!

The one thing that irritates me more than anything when instahuns cry troll is when they mention jealousy. Jealous?? Seriously?? I have a wonderful life, my husband and I love and respect each other, as do my boys. I have a beautiful home, wonderful family and great friends. I don't go on to social media and talk about the people my husband screwed in the past, throw food and other objects at him, talk vulgarily and generally give out hateful and spiteful vibes.

Just to add nobody is bullying you Megan - NOBODY. We choose to stay here on an open site that your sister chose to read and tell you about. Maybe you should re assess that relationship with your sister, she didn't have to tell you did she? You have a weird concept of bullying so you may want to re assess that while you're at it.

• Heart
The one thing that irritates me more than anything when instahuns cry troll is when they mention jealousy. Jealous?? Seriously?? I have a wonderful life, my husband and I love and respect each other, as do my boys. I have a beautiful home, wonderful family and great friends. I don't go on to social media and talk about the people my husband screwed in the past, throw food and other objects at him, talk vulgarily and generally give out hateful and spiteful vibes.

Just to add nobody is bullying you Megan - NOBODY. We choose to stay here on an open site that your sister chose to read and tell you about. Maybe you should re assess that relationship with your sister, she didn't have to tell you did she? You have a weird concept of bullying so you may want to re assess that while you're at it.
bleeping spot on!!!!
How did her sister find tattle and what was she doing on it!??
Exactly this
I have a full time job
Two lovely kids
Beautifull home
Nice cars and we live comfortably within our means
That doesn’t mean ordering tit load of clothes Megan then saying you can’t afford childcare!!!!
You have begged your way to where you are!!
You started off great and then let the air head in you well and truly out
And for the record my husband has seen what you and jack are like and trust me is isn’t jealous of any of you!
Said jack should be ashamed of himself for letting his wife pose naked all the time and talk so chavvy and vulgar about her private parts and that they are desperate for attention when they do pranks !
Bet jacks friends think good bloody ridince to them both when they stopped speaking to them!!

Reactions: 5
How does this woman have so many followers?? All I’ve seen is constant clothes, wasting of food, nakedness (Megan you’re a mother!) and moaning about her son. I don’t think she sees how she comes across and I am dreading another Tuesday challenge tomorrow 🙄

• Heart
Anyone else noticed how much her ‘ads’ and freebie posts have increased the past couple of weeks?! Becoming annoying
Also, another game where her and Jack get to waste food and inflict slaps on each other in the name of ‘who knows the other best’.

That video on her recent post
Could she love herself anymore
Eye fucks herself so much
Get over yourself Megan your really not all that

Reactions: 3
Somehow (unsurprisingly) made Father’s Day about her, barely mentions Jack (maybe he should’ve have ‘gifted’ something to plug to get a dedicated story), and then shares with the world she lost her virginity aged 13. You can’t act embarrassed or ashamed by that when sharing with your followers!

Reactions: 3