Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like it’s a bit sick that she keeps hitting at the fact of a possible miscarriage?
When she first announced her pregnancy she said she wanted to show all the highs and lows of pregnancy and also if it goes wrong. Which is a weird thing to say?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel like it’s a bit sick that she keeps hitting at the fact of a possible miscarriage?
When she first announced her pregnancy she said she wanted to show all the highs and lows of pregnancy and also if it goes wrong. Which is a weird thing to say?
Tbh, the way she's talking is how I felt when I was pregnant with my daughter. I had an early bleed and was told it was extremely likely I was miscarrying, then had an early scan and everything was fine, but my pregnancy "symptoms" changed and until I was about 12/13 weeks I stopped feeling nauseous, things that bothered me didn't anymore, my cravings stopped, then second trimester hit and it was like getting whacked with a pregnancy symptom stick 😂. I was extremely wary during my entire pregnancy and didn't enjoy it at all, even though I could feel her and see her moving and had multiple scans.
I'll call her out on a lot, but with this I can fully relate to what she's saying.

Reactions: 2
Tbh I've felt uncomfortable since she announced her very early pregnancy. God forgive me but I almost felt like she expected to miscarry and would relish the attention.

Reactions: 6
Tbh I've felt uncomfortable since she announced her very early pregnancy. God forgive me but I almost felt like she expected to miscarry and would relish the attention.
Something about it is giving me the “ick” it’s also so triggering. From someone who has suffered a miscarriage. Just makes me so uncomfortable. Everyone worries about it but to be so vocal about it, just doesn’t sit right.

Reactions: 3
Silent reader over here!! I’ve just come across her page. I wondered if there was a thread for her. I’m so pleased it’s not just me that finds her very odd!! Some of the things she posts are just not normal.
I have no idea how her husband puts up with it, and her poor little boy having to see and be around her erratic behaviour!!

Reactions: 4
Whilst I absolutely hope their is nothing wrong with her pregnancy... Why the F*CK would you take the advice of strangers on the internet over calling your GP or Midwife???

Whilst I absolutely hope their is nothing wrong with her pregnancy... Why the F*CK would you take the advice of strangers on the internet over calling your GP or Midwife???
I can’t see anything past that awfull colour and cut she has had done

• Haha
Not being funny, but she's not even 12 weeks and she's banging on about not being comfortable or being able to sleep because of it and putting a pillow under her bloat?! Seriously?! She's not even showing yet 🙄

• Haha
Has anyone touched on the little boys speech delay? He’s 2.5 right? He’s really cute, I feel sorry for him. Is she getting him help?

Do you know when she isn't doing the facial gurning and going on about her vagina she is actually quite sweet and likeable.

How nice is her content
Lovely family holiday and lovely to watch
This is the Megan we all loved

Reactions: 9
How nice is her content
Lovely family holiday and lovely to watch
This is the Megan we all loved
Mmm, I'm not quite sure. I feel like she's still very fake and contrived. She's obviously edging for the hotel to recognise her as an "influencer" 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Free car hire? In a foreign country... Where they will have absolutely ZERO idea who you are or your number of followers?!
I'm physically cringing at the fact that she has obviously approached a company to beg for this free cat hire. "Dont you know who I am?!"

Ahh, mate, I've got second hand embarassment for you all.

• Haha
What shocked me more was Jack throwing his hands up in the air with Ezra while he was driving!! Amazing job risking your family's life. Prick.

So she’s moaning about a family on the beach because they pitched up in front of her and then showed us the mum getting changed with a towel around her and saying that she’s been subjected to a strip!? Megan you’re always half naked on insta?! A woman is getting into her swimming stuff with a towel wrapped around her and you’re moaning!?

also she said on one of the stories that the next door neighbors kid asked why we are couldn’t speak and she said it was because he was 2!?

• Haha
So she’s moaning about a family on the beach because they pitched up in front of her and then showed us the mum getting changed with a towel around her and saying that she’s been subjected to a strip!? Megan you’re always half naked on insta?! A woman is getting into her swimming stuff with a towel wrapped around her and you’re moaning!?

also she said on one of the stories that the next door neighbors kid asked why we are couldn’t speak and she said it was because he was 2!?
I feel bad for the boy. She said he still can't always say "dada"....I mean, that would have me super worried