Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I relate to her, and then other times I'm like "this woman's manic!". Not to make light of mental health, and I mean this from a good place, but she's definitely got issues.

Reactions: 3
I can't make my mind up if I really like, or really dislike this woman...
I get you. Sometimes so funny. Sometimes v v erratic. Sometimes clearly the content and things she does/says with the baby are for the gram. But I think I kind of like her!!!

Reactions: 2
I find the videos of her husband’s hard on & filming whilst she poos a little odd but I do like her!

Reactions: 1
Whinging that they can't afford childcare but just bought an Audi, and she literally doesn't stop buying clothes...? Mmm. Priorities a little off there?

Reactions: 5
I use to really like her until she fat Shamed a man on an aeroplane, I was disgusted.
She's so honest about the relationships she's lost over her instagram, makes you wonder if it's all worth it really.

• Wow
When was this? What did she say?
It was a long haul flight with her son, fair enough the guy was taking up another half of their seat I believe and I would totally talk to a stewardess about it, however what I wouldn't do is share a picture of the man, titled the lump, and share it online. The man was moved, they had their solution, there was no reason to share that information.

It was a long haul flight with her son, fair enough the guy was taking up another half of their seat I believe and I would totally talk to a stewardess about it, however what I wouldn't do is share a picture of the man, titled the lump, and share it online. The man was moved, they had their solution, there was no reason to share that information.
That's really nasty, wow!

Reactions: 1
Smashing an egg on her husband’s head is weird enough but then throwing a tin of tomato soup over him whilst he’s butt naked in the shower (& filming it) am I the only one who doesn’t get this?! 😳🤔🤔🤔

Smashing an egg on her husband’s head is weird enough but then throwing a tin of tomato soup over him whilst he’s butt naked in the shower (& filming it) am I the only one who doesn’t get this?! 😳🤔🤔🤔
I find all their games very cringey!

She's definitely a bit of an exhibitionist. I say "bit" conservatively 😂 I'm not quite sure what her obsession with showing the world her virtually naked body constantly is, but I'm going to go with low self-esteem and/or narcicissm.

Reactions: 8
She's definitely a bit of an exhibitionist. I say "bit" conservatively 😂 I'm not quite sure what her obsession with showing the world her virtually naked body constantly is, but I'm going to go with low self-esteem and/or narcicissm.
Has anyone seen her latest videos, I can't be the only one thinking what a waste of food especially with the way things are at the moment... Then the body confidence post, you're a size 6 ffs (which she tells everyone a lot).

I’ve followed her for exactly one week. I really like the wood art and was going to follow for a bit before deciding if I wanted to buy.

But then she posted a video last night of her squatting over the garage floor/workshop pissing? Jesus suffering Christ.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve followed her for exactly one week. I really like the wood art and was going to follow for a bit before deciding if I wanted to buy.

But then she posted a video last night of her squatting over the garage floor/workshop pissing? Jesus suffering Christ.
I seen that too, the husbands privates are on her story today (he's wearing obscenely tight boxers and you can see everything 🤮) I find it all a bit weird, it's almost like she's proud of it 🤔

• Sick
It's that poor little boy I feel bad for. She's so completely unmaternal, and he's never smiling or laughing. She's far more preoccupied with attention seeking in any way she possibly can for some validation on social media.

Reactions: 4
I think I kind of like her but I cringe so much which makes me question if I do actually enjoy following her! That makes no sense but you may get what I mean!!

She’s mentioned she used to have eating disorders, has serious issues with her mum and sister, fell out with all of her husbands friends 😬😳 And how she didn’t love her baby for 9 months, which is honest but maybe a bit telling 😳

I’m not sure about all the nudity, toilet/shower scenes and the OTT pranks for the gram and TikTok though 🤷🏻‍♀️😂