Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Absolutely love reading this thread. I thought it was just me who didnt get all the nakedness, all the food waste, the stupid pranks and the lack of parenting.

Its all just for the gram. The amount of lies this girl has told about her life is laughable.

Stating how she was bullied at school....wrong she was the bully. Trust me i know. I went to school with her. She bullied numerous people for how they looked, what size they were, colour or style of theit hair or who they were friends with etc... she has always wanted to be the centre of attention and always wanted to be the popular girl at school.

Its all bullshit..... people need to know the truth

• Wow
Reactions: 9

PoppyBlossom

She complains when people disagree with her, but let’s be honest, she THRIVES off of this sort of drama, loves it, loves being able to make out people are crazy and only her opinion is the valid one…

also find it irritating that every caption has to have some deep and meaningful message, often prompting people to tell her how a) amazing she is as a parent b) omg I love your honesty!! c) you look amazing! etc etc. Just post a pic of yourself cos you like it, doesn’t need to be that deep!

Reactions: 9

anonjustone

We all know that the image someone can portray of themselves and others through social media and that what is happening here - a bad person gaining the following of thousands of people who do not have a clue who she is or what she is really like. Yes a lot may have gone on in her family when she was younger but she has always played the woe is me card! Just for the record her mother is no way the monster she makes her to be!

Reactions: 8

FauxShow

She's definitely a bit of an exhibitionist. I say "bit" conservatively 😂 I'm not quite sure what her obsession with showing the world her virtually naked body constantly is, but I'm going to go with low self-esteem and/or narcicissm.

I had a feeling this was the case too, I loved her stories in the beginning now everything is set up bullshit. It's the posts about having loads of body hair and an eating disorder that got me, as she's naked 90% of the time so she's obviously not phased by any of these issues she's just trying to be more relatable. Can you tell us more about school? Do you know the story with her family?

I dont really know much about her family fued.... other than she hates her mum.... she always treated her mum so badly.

In regards to school....she was always the girl who wanted to be the centre of attention. She didnt like alot of people and she would easily turn people against others. Basically her way or no way. She was so nasty to some people. To the point where she would turn a whole class against one person....single them out and bully them. She thought she was amazing at everything but she wasnt.

Not much else to tell really. I know a few people from school absolutely cringe at her posts and what she is like now. All agree its just for attention.

• Wow

Saints123

I’ve followed her for exactly one week. I really like the wood art and was going to follow for a bit before deciding if I wanted to buy.

But then she posted a video last night of her squatting over the garage floor/workshop pissing? Jesus suffering Christ.
Last night she was on a live pissing in her kitchen sink 🤢! She has got more and more extreme as her following has grown. I’m out!!

• Sick
  • Wow

Marylou

VIP Member
I think "Don't swipe up" is a tad jealous of our Megan Marchant. Don't get me wrong. Megan, you are a narcissistic individual who started out really popular with your one hit wonder Lee Evans lockdown Tik Tok video but since then you have exposed yourself to be harbouring serious issues.
I get why people still watch but if it is so annoying then unfollow and move on.
I always loathe seeing comments on here alluding to jealousy just because of an opinion shared. What's to be jealous of? She's a disgusting human being who thrives on humiliating /hurting her husband, upset her child and showed him crying when she lost a challenge, films herself having a poo, farts on her husband and admits to shitting the bed on more than one occasion. Eh yeah, lots to be jealous of right there 🙄🤢

BTW l only watch her because of the Tuesday challenge but will admit she's like a car crash and I'm wondering just how much lower she can go. Don't think you have any right to tell people to unfollow and move on either.

FauxShow

Kicking off about a wart when people are dying from delayed cancer treatments seems like a dick move.

Stop buying shit clothes for yourself and pay for some private treatment for him, you narcissist cuntwaffle.

FauxShow

When she goes on about toxic people...Is she really that narcissistic that she fails to see that the common factor is always her?!

Reactions: 7

Mo Harris

Snap
She seemed so normal and down to earth
Then she started hinting about what things she liked and tagging the company and I could see what was happening straight away then the constant pranks and then the nudity!
Not even abit of skin but one time we saw her naked in the shower and saw bum and tits and vagina kind of hidden like it didn’t bother her as jack was throwing eggs and flour over he etc (which is all getting so boring now and if im honest I think it’s all set up now not like before where it was generally real pranks)
Then we used to see jack full on naked with hand barely covering his privates
My husband used to get annoyed when I watched them as he said they were screaming out for attention and come across so desperate and what a sad little life they had and why was I following them?
Also my husband would not be happy if I was constantly being naked/underwear/half naked on social media
Like I’m a married women why would I be prancing around naked for?
Have some god dam respect and keep it for your husband
It always seems to go the same way doesn’t it? You find an account that’s down to earth & funny so you follow, but then as the following grows they start with all the ads/gifted & the begging. 🙄 I really like her little wood art business, but as someone who owns a small business I’m willing to hazard a guess that doing Instagram ads is probably much better money for a lot less effort!

Totally agree with you re the constant pranks, I don’t find any of it funny. It’s a waste of perfectly good food. I was starting to think that I might just be turning into a boring old fart, but with it being her birthday today I’ve just discovered that I’m actually a couple of years younger than Megan! 🤣 I also think the nudity gets a bit much sometimes. Her followers may have shot up recently, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of them are just pervy blokes hoping for a glimpse of her bits! 🤣

On the Malibu cans at 07:30 🤪🥳
She’ll be pissing in the sink again by this afternoon! 🤣🤣🤣

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I’ve followed her for exactly one week. I really like the wood art and was going to follow for a bit before deciding if I wanted to buy.

But then she posted a video last night of her squatting over the garage floor/workshop pissing? Jesus suffering Christ.

• Sick
  • Wow

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Yeah so fake.... im surprised she has that many followers. Im pretty sure it will all fizzle out when we get back to normal living. She has only gained this many followers because we have all been locked in for far too long!

Also.... it puzzles me how she buys so much stuff..... yet doesnt work....how the hell do they afford it all?! Im sure on one wage they cant afford all the stuff they buy!
Yep I said this before
When she bought every colour of a Zara shacket at £59.99 each and she had about four but was previously moaning about not having a lot of money and that she doesn’t spend a lot on herself as she is cheap!
Well that attitude certainly went out the window didn’t it!!
I think she started off so well with being relatable and now it’s all gone to her head
The different hair colours
The outfits all scream desperate and validation from everyone that she looks good when I think she looks awfull with that blonde hair and the cut!

Also hate it when influencers say I have no idea who this package is from!!
Yes! Yes you fucking do you twat as you obviously gave your address to them!
Did they just randomly guess where you live and hoped for the best!
Fucking twat!!!!

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

I don't understand why stuff like this needs to be shared on social media, yes talk about sex, it's normal, natural and with two consenting adults can be amazing BUT keep some things private. Yes her page states 18+ but I just think that no one needs to know intimate details of someone else's sex life.
I completely agree, some things just don’t need to be shared! If she is going to insist on sharing this stuff though, I think she needs to give more consideration to how she phrases things & the way she tells her stories.

The hotel phone anecdote is a good example. For anyone who missed it, she said that Jack had tied her up with the phone cord & ‘inserted’ it into her vagina. She also said that she had no recollection of the incident, and didn’t know it had happened until he told her about it rather a long time after the event. That set off major alarm bells for me, because straight away I’m wondering if the reason she has no recollection is because she was completely intoxicated, and therefore unable to consent to it. Following a story like that up by telling every one he always calls her a whore after sex makes him sound, in my opinion, like a sinister bloke. If she added the context that she enjoys all this stuff I’d just think ‘each to their own, two consenting adults’ and all that, but she doesn’t so she’s making it easy for me to jump to the conclusion that he’s awful.

Reactions: 6

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
It’s been her birthday week for about 3 weeks now 🤷🏻‍♀️
And again why does every video or pic always have to have her half naked!
That new look haul video was started off with her in her underwear again ,like just why???
She is addicted to the comments I’m sure of how skinny she is but I do not find her body nice in anyway she looks underweight and not healthy
And the hair!
She looked her best when she first started and had brown hair with blonde going through it!
Think the all blonde bits washes her out

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She's filled her stories this morning talking about this thread.
I don’t sit there slagging people off!!
No just doctors because they can’t see your son for a wart
Often come on and tell people to fuck off!!
Slag your mum off constantly
Do I need to go on!!!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She didn’t do this stuff when I started following her, it only seems to have started as her account has taken off a bit. When I first discovered her I really liked that she didn’t do the whole #ad #gifted shit either, but she’s started doing that now too. 🙄
Snap
She seemed so normal and down to earth
Then she started hinting about what things she liked and tagging the company and I could see what was happening straight away then the constant pranks and then the nudity!
Not even abit of skin but one time we saw her naked in the shower and saw bum and tits and vagina kind of hidden like it didn’t bother her as jack was throwing eggs and flour over he etc (which is all getting so boring now and if im honest I think it’s all set up now not like before where it was generally real pranks)
Then we used to see jack full on naked with hand barely covering his privates
My husband used to get annoyed when I watched them as he said they were screaming out for attention and come across so desperate and what a sad little life they had and why was I following them?
Also my husband would not be happy if I was constantly being naked/underwear/half naked on social media
Like I’m a married women why would I be prancing around naked for?
Have some god dam respect and keep it for your husband