Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow (unsurprisingly) made Father’s Day about her, barely mentions Jack (maybe he should’ve have ‘gifted’ something to plug to get a dedicated story), and then shares with the world she lost her virginity aged 13. You can’t act embarrassed or ashamed by that when sharing with your followers!
Disgusting behaviour

We all know that the image someone can portray of themselves and others through social media and that what is happening here - a bad person gaining the following of thousands of people who do not have a clue who she is or what she is really like. Yes a lot may have gone on in her family when she was younger but she has always played the woe is me card! Just for the record her mother is no way the monster she makes her to be!

Reactions: 8
We all know that the image someone can portray of themselves and others through social media and that what is happening here - a bad person gaining the following of thousands of people who do not have a clue who she is or what she is really like. Yes a lot may have gone on in her family when she was younger but she has always played the woe is me card! Just for the record her mother is no way the monster she makes her to be!
Sounds like you know her. Have a seat and spill the tea!

Reactions: 4
Yes come on spill!!
We have all been calling her out for ages now

Reactions: 2
I’m certainly not a prude but she just gets more and more vulgar. Why would you want 1000’s of people knowing how old your were when u lost ur virginity. 🤷‍♀️. I’ve had to unfollow.

Reactions: 3
Sounds like you know her. Have a seat and spill the tea!
my apologies but as I would like to keep anonymous I haven’t come on here to spill any tea. My intention was to simply validate comments made about her being a selfish narcissist. You guys are 100% right! I’m glad people can see it, I just feel for the people who actually relate to her and believe her bullshit!

Reactions: 6
my apologies but as I would like to keep anonymous I haven’t come on here to spill any tea. My intention was to simply validate comments made about her being a selfish narcissist. You guys are 100% right! I’m glad people can see it, I just feel for the people who actually relate to her and believe her bullshit!
Thank you
We all knew we couldn’t all be wrong about her
And jacks mates
And her mum

This mornings story was a bit ott. I think Megan really is in a bad place now. This is not the girl I started following years ago. I felt so sorry for her but most grown women would have just either left or told the old sods to duck off if the people at the pool said it was ok to stay. She puts on this big act of being all out there and in your face and she clearly can’t handle anyone saying no to her.

Also what’s this new trend of sitting crying on camera. Her husband was with her . Why did she not just sit and say that to him instead of coming onto insta and doing that. Maybe I’m the odd one nowadays but people are such attention seekers online.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This mornings story was a bit ott. I think Megan really is in a bad place now. This is not the girl I started following years ago. I felt so sorry for her but most grown women would have just either left or told the old sods to duck off if the people at the pool said it was ok to stay. She puts on this big act of being all out there and in your face and she clearly can’t handle anyone saying no to her.

Also what’s this new trend of sitting crying on camera. Her husband was with her . Why did she not just sit and say that to him instead of coming onto insta and doing that. Maybe I’m the odd one nowadays but people are such attention seekers online.
It was so cringe to watch her cry into the camera lens with jack and Ezra sat with her
Why did we even need to know about it?
Must not be getting enough attention elsewhere

It was so cringe to watch her cry into the camera lens with jack and Ezra sat with her
Why did we even need to know about it?
Must not be getting enough attention elsewhere
I know that’s what I thought. How embarrassing . I’m all for not bottling things up and talking through things. But come on, it’s not like she was there on her own. I found it so odd and uncomfortable.

Seriously....her story today while she is out walking..... judging a man for sitting in his car and calling his a psycopath? What a judgemental cow. Seriously he could be waiting for someone or on his break from work! What gives her the right to make these assumptions. Yet she hates us all doing it to her!! Get a life moany megan!

She shares a reel about not worrying about extra lockdown weight, when she basically slags off people every other week if they're not skinny like her? Let's not pretend you're not a judgemental cow when it comes to people smaller than a size 8 Megan

I think "Don't swipe up" is a tad jealous of our Megan Marchant. Don't get me wrong. Megan, you are a narcissistic individual who started out really popular with your one hit wonder Lee Evans lockdown Tik Tok video but since then you have exposed yourself to be harbouring serious issues.
I get why people still watch but if it is so annoying then unfollow and move on.

• Haha
I think "Don't swipe up" is a tad jealous of our Megan Marchant. Don't get me wrong. Megan, you are a narcissistic individual who started out really popular with your one hit wonder Lee Evans lockdown Tik Tok video but since then you have exposed yourself to be harbouring serious issues.
I get why people still watch but if it is so annoying then unfollow and move on.
Are you talking to me??
Because if so why just me?
There is plenty others on here that’s have lots to say about Megan not just me?

I always loathe seeing comments on here alluding to jealousy just because of an opinion shared. What's to be jealous of? She's a disgusting human being who thrives on humiliating /hurting her husband, upset her child and showed him crying when she lost a challenge, films herself having a poo, farts on her husband and admits to shitting the bed on more than one occasion. Eh yeah, lots to be jealous of right there 🙄🤢

BTW l only watch her because of the Tuesday challenge but will admit she's like a car crash and I'm wondering just how much lower she can go. Don't think you have any right to tell people to unfollow and move on either.

Reactions: 8
Hi Megan! No one is jealous of Megan, obvs tattle is not the right place for you so I suggest you deactivate your account and 'move on'