Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really making it seem like she has a problem with larger people recently. First there was the scales stuff and now she’s ranting about people having weight loss surgery on the NHS.

She is entitled to her opinion of course, but if she can’t express it without making herself sound like a nasty witch she’d be better off keeping it to herself. Or at least not sharing it with her large, I suspect mainly female, Instagram following who she seems to want to make money from.

Reactions: 3
She's had her haircut everyone 'look how lovely I look' 🤢 I couldn't believe she was crying over a wart yesterday...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kicking off about a wart when people are dying from delayed cancer treatments seems like a dick move.

Stop buying tit clothes for yourself and pay for some private treatment for him, you narcissist cuntwaffle.
Took the words out of my mouth!!!!

Reactions: 1
When she goes on about toxic people...Is she really that narcissistic that she fails to see that the common factor is always her?!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the story this morning where she’s talking about fingering herself whilst she’s come on her monthly’s.
Honestly... there is just no need!
Have some class.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the story this morning where she’s talking about fingering herself whilst she’s come on her monthly’s.
Honestly... there is just no need!
Have some class.
There’s oversharing & then there’s that! Glad I missed it! 😂

Have some class? This is a woman who recorded herself pissing on her garage floor. She is such an exhibitionist 😳

Anyone else get the impression that Emma Nicoletti is trying to distance herself from Megan a bit these days?

They don’t really interact anymore apart from the Tuesday challenges.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else get the impression that Emma Nicoletti is trying to distance herself from Megan a bit these days?

They don’t really interact anymore apart from the Tuesday challenges.
Yes 100% she must be realising all the challenges are a chance for her to show off

Reactions: 5
Yeah they're getting really boring now, that haircut of hers is horrendous
Oh god isn’t it just!
I find myself just staring at it like wtf?!!
Does absolutely nothing for her atall!!
She was her best when she first come about with longer brown hair with blonde highlights
And her sense of style has gone so so weird

Reactions: 2
Oh god isn’t it just!
I find myself just staring at it like wtf?!!
Does absolutely nothing for her atall!!
She was her best when she first come about with longer brown hair with blonde highlights
And her sense of style has gone so so weird
It actually looks like a bowl cut! I agree about the clothes too, I loved some of her wardrobe now I'm like wtf are you wearing

It actually looks like a bowl cut! I agree about the clothes too, I loved some of her wardrobe now I'm like wtf are you wearing
Bowl cut howling!!
But it’s just dreadful
She has a pretty face so can get away with it unlike me who couldn’t with my chubby face ha ha but she defo needs to out grow it and I do think she hates it too