Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally traumatised from her trying on clothes in her stories today. So absolutely embarrassing, the poses, the faces, the moves.
I was getting major second hand embarrassment for her, especially with the jumper at the end. Crinnnnge!

Reactions: 4
The vast quantities of fast fashion she’s constantly buying sicken me.
Yes exactly so much dosh spent on clothes but she “can’t afford childcare” though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe some of it’s returned after it’s been posted on the gram? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210424-142453_Instagram.jpg

What is this all about, I mean she knows she is pretty, she posts the most posey photo with oh I have all these imperfections please tell me how beautiful I am 🙄

Sorry but can’t help thinking that the dresses looked ok on her from shein but because they wasn’t short enough of tight enough for her she didn’t like them so chucked it on the floor. Literally 😏

Reactions: 3
Everyday just more and more gifts
Clothes for Ezra
tit for her and her home
Poor jack
But still can’t afford childcare
Alrighty then

The latest stories about what she weighs (she's only 7 stone!) And then announcing weight doesn't mean anything as long as you're happy....how triggering for some people. She's an hole.

Reactions: 6
The latest stories about what she weighs (she's only 7 stone!) And then announcing weight doesn't mean anything as long as you're happy....how triggering for some people. She's an hole.
It is so completely bleeping tone-deaf to shove some scales on camera, tell everyone her weight, and then say size and weight doesn't matter. She must know that she looks like an absolute cow saying this tit. She has a great little figure, everyone knows it, but you cannot stand there and say weight and dress size doesnt matter as a size 6 who can eat brownies all day long and never put on weight.

Reactions: 6
It is so completely bleeping tone-deaf to shove some scales on camera, tell everyone her weight, and then say size and weight doesn't matter. She must know that she looks like an absolute cow saying this tit. She has a great little figure, everyone knows it, but you cannot stand there and say weight and dress size doesnt matter as a size 6 who can eat brownies all day long and never put on weight.
This a million times
Ok for her being so tiny
witch

Reactions: 1
She definitely doesn't eat all the cookies and tit she gets gifted. She's such an attention seeking hole, I cringe everytime she posts something looks related, she's just constantly looking for validation

Just typical influencer tit really. They all do the same crap
They say that size doesn't matter but are tiny
They say they are skint but constantly use deliveroo and get everything gifted
They say they are all eco and green but shop at Zara and Asos
They say they are anti-capitalists but their whole lifestyle is only validated because of a capitalist society

I found the weight stories this morning really cringey! 😖 It was like she realised that she might have upset some followers with the initial ‘look how tiny I am’ stories, tried to rectify it by going on about how much she doesn’t think weight & dress size matter, but just ended up digging herself a bigger hole.

I found the weight stories this morning really cringey! 😖 It was like she realised that she might have upset some followers with the initial ‘look how tiny I am’ stories, tried to rectify it by going on about how much she doesn’t think weight & dress size matter, but just ended up digging herself a bigger hole.
Or mocking those who have worked hard and lost 1lb weight saying they've just had a poo🤬

Or mocking those who have worked hard and lost 1lb weight saying they've just had a poo🤬
Totally. I imagine, for someone quite overweight, losing a pound is a big deal and a great start. Plus she stood there and actually weighed herself twice (after taking off her clothes and taking a crap) and was super excited that she weighed even less than she originally thought. Then backtracked and said weight doesn't mean anything. What a moronic woman.

Totally. I imagine, for someone quite overweight, losing a pound is a big deal and a great start. Plus she stood there and actually weighed herself twice (after taking off her clothes and taking a crap) and was super excited that she weighed even less than she originally thought. Then backtracked and said weight doesn't mean anything. What a moronic woman.
Exactly this. Imagine being pleased you've worked hard and lost 1lb and her comes thunder bleep to steal the wind from your sails🙄

Pretty certain that you're only allowed to stay away with your own household so we'll done Meg for announcing that Jack's breaking the law.

Kicking off about a wart when people are dying from delayed cancer treatments seems like a dick move.

Stop buying tit clothes for yourself and pay for some private treatment for him, you narcissist cuntwaffle.

Reactions: 8