Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t possibly explain why, but the obstacle courses really bleeping irritate me! 🤣🤣🤣
If I went round to a friends house for drinks and they’d set up an obstacle course for us to do I’d be pissed off, not my idea of fun at all.

Reactions: 4
The forfeits she chooses are always designed to humiliate too, running down the street in your pants, having tomatoes thrown at you, in your pants, and today's one wearing your pants over your clothes. She's such a twit and obsessed with pants

Reactions: 3
The forfeits she chooses are always designed to humiliate too, running down the street in your pants, having tomatoes thrown at you, in your pants, and today's one wearing your pants over your clothes. She's such a twit and obsessed with pants
And always half naked!!
She is getting worse as the insta fame gets bigger!
Her poor baby
I would say husband but he is just as much in to it now as she is

Reactions: 3
And always half naked!!
She is getting worse as the insta fame gets bigger!
Her poor baby
I would say husband but he is just as much in to it now as she is
It looked like she was sunbathing topless on her stories earlier, I know the weather has been nice today but has it really been hot enough for topless sunbathing? Even if it’s been scorching where she is, does she really need to let everyone on Instagram know she’s got her tits out? 🙄 Tedious!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the stories today with the birthday carry on and the quite obvious rule breaking? Actually boils my blood!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the stories today with the birthday carry on and the quite obvious rule breaking? Actually boils my blood!
This birthday has been going on for forever. How long can she string this out for freebies. It’s ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣

She didn't rule break because Ellie is in her bubble...wow she has the biggest bubble I've ever seen.

• Haha
Literally traumatised from her trying on clothes in her stories today. So absolutely embarrassing, the poses, the faces, the moves.

Didn’t she say in her stories earlier this week that she hates her bum/legs?

If that’s the case why is she wearing those tight leggings? Her bum and legs are fine, but if I felt that way I’d be covering them up! I hate my tummy so I choose clothes that hide it, I don’t go round in a crop top!