Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t do this stuff when I started following her, it only seems to have started as her account has taken off a bit. When I first discovered her I really liked that she didn’t do the whole #ad #gifted tit either, but she’s started doing that now too. 🙄
Snap
She seemed so normal and down to earth
Then she started hinting about what things she liked and tagging the company and I could see what was happening straight away then the constant pranks and then the nudity!
Not even abit of skin but one time we saw her naked in the shower and saw bum and tits and vagina kind of hidden like it didn’t bother her as jack was throwing eggs and flour over he etc (which is all getting so boring now and if im honest I think it’s all set up now not like before where it was generally real pranks)
Then we used to see jack full on naked with hand barely covering his privates
My husband used to get annoyed when I watched them as he said they were screaming out for attention and come across so desperate and what a sad little life they had and why was I following them?
Also my husband would not be happy if I was constantly being naked/underwear/half naked on social media
Like I’m a married women why would I be prancing around naked for?
Have some god dam respect and keep it for your husband

Reactions: 6
Snap
She seemed so normal and down to earth
Then she started hinting about what things she liked and tagging the company and I could see what was happening straight away then the constant pranks and then the nudity!
Not even abit of skin but one time we saw her naked in the shower and saw bum and tits and vagina kind of hidden like it didn’t bother her as jack was throwing eggs and flour over he etc (which is all getting so boring now and if im honest I think it’s all set up now not like before where it was generally real pranks)
Then we used to see jack full on naked with hand barely covering his privates
My husband used to get annoyed when I watched them as he said they were screaming out for attention and come across so desperate and what a sad little life they had and why was I following them?
Also my husband would not be happy if I was constantly being naked/underwear/half naked on social media
Like I’m a married women why would I be prancing around naked for?
Have some god dam respect and keep it for your husband
It always seems to go the same way doesn’t it? You find an account that’s down to earth & funny so you follow, but then as the following grows they start with all the ads/gifted & the begging. 🙄 I really like her little wood art business, but as someone who owns a small business I’m willing to hazard a guess that doing Instagram ads is probably much better money for a lot less effort!

Totally agree with you re the constant pranks, I don’t find any of it funny. It’s a waste of perfectly good food. I was starting to think that I might just be turning into a boring old fart, but with it being her birthday today I’ve just discovered that I’m actually a couple of years younger than Megan! 🤣 I also think the nudity gets a bit much sometimes. Her followers may have shot up recently, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of them are just pervy blokes hoping for a glimpse of her bits! 🤣

On the Malibu cans at 07:30 🤪🥳
She’ll be pissing in the sink again by this afternoon! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She didn’t do this stuff when I started following her, it only seems to have started as her account has taken off a bit. When I first discovered her I really liked that she didn’t do the whole #ad #gifted tit either, but she’s started doing that now too. 🙄
Does she even put ad on her stuff when she's making money from things with discount codes?? Also that obstacle course this morning, when do they patent their child?

Reactions: 4
Does she even put ad on her stuff when she's making money from things with discount codes?? Also that obstacle course this morning, when do they patent their child?
I agree about the lack of #gifted and #ad on what seems like all of her posts!

Seems to get free cake and cookies posted to her all the time it seems! 😋 🍰 🧁 🍪

Absolutely love reading this thread. I thought it was just me who didnt get all the nakedness, all the food waste, the stupid pranks and the lack of parenting.

Its all just for the gram. The amount of lies this girl has told about her life is laughable.

Stating how she was bullied at school....wrong she was the bully. Trust me i know. I went to school with her. She bullied numerous people for how they looked, what size they were, colour or style of theit hair or who they were friends with etc... she has always wanted to be the centre of attention and always wanted to be the popular girl at school.

Its all bullshit..... people need to know the truth

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Annnd she’s topless for no explicable reason in the birthday grid post! 🙄🤣
So so pathetic and coming across so so desperate

Absolutely love reading this thread. I thought it was just me who didnt get all the nakedness, all the food waste, the stupid pranks and the lack of parenting.

Its all just for the gram. The amount of lies this girl has told about her life is laughable.

Stating how she was bullied at school....wrong she was the bully. Trust me i know. I went to school with her. She bullied numerous people for how they looked, what size they were, colour or style of theit hair or who they were friends with etc... she has always wanted to be the centre of attention and always wanted to be the popular girl at school.

Its all bullshit..... people need to know the truth
Love this!!
I knew she wasn’t whiter then white
The amount of people she has fell out with there is something defo wrong!
Jacks mates all dislike her
They can’t all be wrong

I expect there are many other people that would love to speak out but are probably too scared to do so.

I still follow her just to see what bullshit sob story she comes up with next. She did drama at school so she can certainly act.

I just get frustrated with the showing off of all the things she has clearly asked people.to send her. Why does she deserve them!?

I feel so sorry for Jack, if i were her husband id be long gone. Poor guy.

Reactions: 5
I expect there are many other people that would love to speak out but are probably too scared to do so.

I still follow her just to see what bullshit sob story she comes up with next. She did drama at school so she can certainly act.

I just get frustrated with the showing off of all the things she has clearly asked people.to send her. Why does she deserve them!?

I feel so sorry for Jack, if i were her husband id be long gone. Poor guy.
I had a feeling this was the case too, I loved her stories in the beginning now everything is set up bullshit. It's the posts about having loads of body hair and an eating disorder that got me, as she's naked 90% of the time so she's obviously not phased by any of these issues she's just trying to be more relatable. Can you tell us more about school? Do you know the story with her family?

I had a feeling this was the case too, I loved her stories in the beginning now everything is set up bullshit. It's the posts about having loads of body hair and an eating disorder that got me, as she's naked 90% of the time so she's obviously not phased by any of these issues she's just trying to be more relatable. Can you tell us more about school? Do you know the story with her family?
Yes!
We need the tea on her bullshit

Reactions: 2
She is swiftly becoming one of the most irritating people on Instagram for me!

I dont really know much about her family fued.... other than she hates her mum.... she always treated her mum so badly.

In regards to school....she was always the girl who wanted to be the centre of attention. She didnt like alot of people and she would easily turn people against others. Basically her way or no way. She was so nasty to some people. To the point where she would turn a whole class against one person....single them out and bully them. She thought she was amazing at everything but she wasnt.

Not much else to tell really. I know a few people from school absolutely cringe at her posts and what she is like now. All agree its just for attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I dont really know much about her family fued.... other than she hates her mum.... she always treated her mum so badly.

In regards to school....she was always the girl who wanted to be the centre of attention. She didnt like alot of people and she would easily turn people against others. Basically her way or no way. She was so nasty to some people. To the point where she would turn a whole class against one person....single them out and bully them. She thought she was amazing at everything but she wasnt.

Not much else to tell really. I know a few people from school absolutely cringe at her posts and what she is like now. All agree its just for attention.
She is definitely not the full ticket and seeks validation from her semi naked pics from all the sheep!!

She is definitely not the full ticket and seeks validation from her semi naked pics from all the sheep!!
I agree. She’s very fake & seems to copy things from other accounts that she thinks will make her relatable/ popular

I agree. She’s very fake & seems to copy things from other accounts that she thinks will make her relatable/ popular

Yeah so fake.... im surprised she has that many followers. Im pretty sure it will all fizzle out when we get back to normal living. She has only gained this many followers because we have all been locked in for far too long!

Also.... it puzzles me how she buys so much stuff..... yet doesnt work....how the hell do they afford it all?! Im sure on one wage they cant afford all the stuff they buy!

Yeah so fake.... im surprised she has that many followers. Im pretty sure it will all fizzle out when we get back to normal living. She has only gained this many followers because we have all been locked in for far too long!

Also.... it puzzles me how she buys so much stuff..... yet doesnt work....how the hell do they afford it all?! Im sure on one wage they cant afford all the stuff they buy!
Yep I said this before
When she bought every colour of a Zara shacket at £59.99 each and she had about four but was previously moaning about not having a lot of money and that she doesn’t spend a lot on herself as she is cheap!
Well that attitude certainly went out the window didn’t it!!
I think she started off so well with being relatable and now it’s all gone to her head
The different hair colours
The outfits all scream desperate and validation from everyone that she looks good when I think she looks awfull with that blonde hair and the cut!

Also hate it when influencers say I have no idea who this package is from!!
Yes! Yes you bleeping do you twit as you obviously gave your address to them!
Did they just randomly guess where you live and hoped for the best!
bleeping twit!!!!

Reactions: 7
Yep I said this before
When she bought every colour of a Zara shacket at £59.99 each and she had about four but was previously moaning about not having a lot of money and that she doesn’t spend a lot on herself as she is cheap!
Well that attitude certainly went out the window didn’t it!!
I think she started off so well with being relatable and now it’s all gone to her head
The different hair colours
The outfits all scream desperate and validation from everyone that she looks good when I think she looks awfull with that blonde hair and the cut!

Also hate it when influencers say I have no idea who this package is from!!
Yes! Yes you bleeping do you twit as you obviously gave your address to them!
Did they just randomly guess where you live and hoped for the best!
bleeping twit!!!!

Yessss!!!!!!!!!

Omg! Finally someone else who thinks the same as i do!!!!

Seriously tho....its beyond a joke! I agree....when she first started i enjoyed following her.... however its the fake news, the fake crying.... the claims of being so hard done by....yet....her mood and her personality changes like the bleeping weather!!!! She goes from crying to bleeping crazy within seconds.

Its the food waste that bugs me...especially when some people cant even affors food at the min.... and the amount of cake she begs for and gets...and shoves it down her throat on camera. Why doesnt she just donate some of these freebies...why not give a box to the local GP surgery, or the hospital or a care home....or to anyone that actually deserves it. She would get a lot more credit for that!!!

Yessss!!!!!!!!!

Omg! Finally someone else who thinks the same as i do!!!!

Seriously tho....its beyond a joke! I agree....when she first started i enjoyed following her.... however its the fake news, the fake crying.... the claims of being so hard done by....yet....her mood and her personality changes like the bleeping weather!!!! She goes from crying to bleeping crazy within seconds.

Its the food waste that bugs me...especially when some people cant even affors food at the min.... and the amount of cake she begs for and gets...and shoves it down her throat on camera. Why doesnt she just donate some of these freebies...why not give a box to the local GP surgery, or the hospital or a care home....or to anyone that actually deserves it. She would get a lot more credit for that!!!
Exaactly
All these people can’t be wrong about Megan
Her mum
Her family
Jacks friends
All who she has openly spoke about and said she has fell out with and they don’t speak to her anymore
For her husband to lose all his group of mates because of her there was something seriously wrong with her and they can’t all be wrong!!!

Exaactly
All these people can’t be wrong about Megan
Her mum
Her family
Jacks friends
All who she has openly spoke about and said she has fell out with and they don’t speak to her anymore
For her husband to lose all his group of mates because of her there was something seriously wrong with her and they can’t all be wrong!!!

Totally agree with you. They clearly think she is a psycho. Lol!! And they arent wrong. I cant believe jack stood by and let his friends walk away..... must feel pretty lonely.

Just for once id like her to do an honest post.