Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Keeping a low profile’ which wearing a hoodie with her boyfriends face on the back 🤣 which she makes sure to get photographed properly as in one picture she’s holding it so that the imagine is fully straight and in shot.

I’m so over this couple. I saw a funny IG yesterday from a guy who said the media seem to think people are interested in them as a couple but no one is 🤣 I’ll see if I can find it again

Edit - it’s this guy. His most recent grid post

View attachment 809554
😂 GQ Magazine had an article that proclaimed they are Hollywood's hottest power couple 😂.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I agree with the above completely, irritates me when he and her constantly refer to her being an intellectual.

…It’s all relative in LA with that circle that priorities drugs and celebville I guess…..

Reactions: 6
I believe these two have the combined IQ of a house fly, bless them. She’s beautiful of course, but the drivel she comes out with in her interviews (past & present) don’t show that there is much going on upstairs.

This weird persona they are trying to create for themselves as a couple weirds me out. “Everyone listen - we’re doing lots of drugs and sex!” - bit strange for two parents in their 30s. But it’s working for them publicity-wise so crack on I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
The way she tries so hard to come across as highly intelligent really tickles me bless her.

I know they’re cringe but they’re both so attractive to me 😂😂 I would’ve died for their love story at 15 when I was obsessed with twilight.

On another note did anyone watch the YouTuber lorry hill’s videos on Megan’s surgery? She speculates that Megan’s had not only nose lips boobs etc but a pony tail face lift, body sculpting and injections into her hips and bum. The reference pictures are really telling. Especially when she shows evidence of Megan’s post face work swelling. I have to say love the results of it. Megan was beautiful 2007-2009 then from 2010-2019 I found her to be less attractive from the work. Now I think she looks more like her old plastic self rather than the ‘gone too far’ plastic look😂 I know lots of people disagree though.

Adding reference to my post above:
Rough timeline goes

2008&2009 Megan

Vs 2010 Megan

Vs 2015 Megan

Vs 2021 Megan

I know she’s stunning no matter what but the puffy 2015 face literally made her lose so much of her beauty

2016 vs 2021
5 years later yet she looks 10 years younger to me

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
1634512166918.jpeg

This meme I stumbled across sums it up for me. Those two are the embodiment of the phrase 'doing too much'.

Also the way they acted around the Met Gala outfit made me cringe so hard that my face almost turned inside out. Still to this day if I see anything about them, I revert back into the hard cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 815289

This meme I stumbled across sums it up for me. Those two are the embodiment of the phrase 'doing too much'.

Also the way they acted around the Met Gala outfit made me cringe so hard that my face almost turned inside out. Still to this day if I see anything about them, I revert back into the hard cringe.
the 'i am weed' comment. i literally cant. HAHAH this meme is literally perfect

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything is so cringe. The caption on her Instagram post with the GQ photos - “guns, addiction” etc? The “daddy” comments even though he looks about 19. The “we didnt kiss, we just breathed into eachothers mouth” and don’t even get me started on the BooHoo collab. I do think their romance is real though, unlike the Kourtney & Travis showmance!

Reactions: 9
I assumed by this point that actors understood that it's never a good idea to make your romantic relationship your entire brand. Sure, the publicity might lead to opportunities in the short-term, but in the long-term it almost always becomes a reputational liability.

Megan's a mid-30s actress who seems desperate to be taken somewhat seriously - surely she can see that this is not the way to go about it?

So, in conclusion - does she have a hefty divorce settlement to pay for, or is she really just that DICKMATIZED?

Reactions: 9
He is tall and beautiful and apparently riddled with issues. I would love him too lol!
Handsome is as handsome does…

It’s a shame he can be so bitter about Eminem though, and others 🐐 in the music biz … lost cause!

He’s not too bad at acting so maybe he’s looking for the big screen again 🤔
And…
He would be stupid not to stay faithful to Megan, that hot azz! 😂

Reactions: 5
Handsome is as handsome does…

It’s a shame he can be so bitter about Eminem though, and others 🐐 in the music biz … lost cause!

He’s not too bad at acting so maybe he’s looking for the big screen again 🤔
And…
He would be stupid not to stay faithful to Megan, that hot azz! 😂
That part I know nothing about. I have just become aware of him because of This relationship and all the pics of them

• Haha
That part I know nothing about. I have just become aware of him because of This relationship and all the pics of them
Exactly! He’s been around the music biz for ten years… If it wasn’t for Megan, he’s now on the Hollywood mainstream radar! 😂

Reactions: 2
Exactly! He’s been around the music biz for ten years… If it wasn’t for Megan, he’s now on the Hollywood mainstream radar! 😂
And she has also benefited from a lot of publicity from the relationship. Before this, she was a well known name but not really A list or making headlines.

I read that she doesn’t have a pre-nup with Brian and he had previously sought spousal support when they broached divorce - her new level of fame will certainly help bring in some money to address that.

I still feel like they’re ultimately genuinely in love though...even though I also read a blind item that said MGK cheated on Megan.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes, they are sweet together! I was on the IG live with the Megan last year when it came out about her being in that bloody valentine music vid and that they went public with their relationship. She was kinda aloof about him so I got the impression she was tryna be mature like whatever… but since then she has been a bit “clingy” with him which I think is the one small thing that might put him off, but then again who wouldn’t want Megan’s attention 24/7 I guess it shows we can never be 💯 compatible with looks alone 😂

I feel like all I do is come on here and share memes but this couple are just the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This song reminds me of being lovesick emo back in the day in teens/twenties. Was kinda laughing to think MGK and Megan doing this RN in their 30’s 😂
I guess I can’t miss what I never had 🥺😆

It does make me cringe that they’re both in their 30s (Megan is in her mid 30s and is older than him) and they’re acting like obsessed teenagers and now we have people who think their ‘couple goals’ and calling them the new celebrity couple icons or whatever. I do really love Megan’s personality and that she really doesn’t give a crap anymore and is more herself and outspoken but she clearly still has a lot of issues with her self esteem and how she views herself going by how much plastic surgery she’s had and now women and young girls want to look like her even more so which makes me uncomfortable because she’s not natural in the slightest anymore. I just hate how we still cannot embrace our natural beauty and features in 2021 and the beauty standards celebs and influencers preach are more unattainable now than ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What I’m honestly wondering is because of these new beauty standards is their anyone here in their 20s or 30s who hasn’t gotten their lips ridiculously over filled with fillers and botox? I have a slim shaped face and small lips and I constantly feel out of place with todays standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What I’m honestly wondering is because of these new beauty standards is their anyone here in their 20s or 30s who hasn’t gotten their lips ridiculously over filled with fillers and botox? I have a slim shaped face and small lips and I constantly feel out of place with todays standards.
I’m in my mid 30s and had nothing done. I occasionally toy with the idea of lip filler as my lips are thin (I’ve been conscious of them since my teens) but my friends say it really hurts so I have never done it 🤣

• Heart