Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so cringe-y but I can't help but be happy for her.. After settling down and getting married in her early 20s to a douchebag, it's nice to see her find happiness. Similar to Kourtney and Travis, PDA overload, but after spending a decade having her heart broken by Scott I'm happy for her and her newfound happiness!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What I’m honestly wondering is because of these new beauty standards is their anyone here in their 20s or 30s who hasn’t gotten their lips ridiculously over filled with fillers and botox? I have a slim shaped face and small lips and I constantly feel out of place with todays standards.
I’m in my early 30s and had nothing done and have no intention of it… I’m trying to learn to love myself for what I actually look like and who I actually am as my self esteem has always been low. My lips are small but so is my face and overall features so lip fillers would look awful on me haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m in my mid 30s and had nothing done. I occasionally toy with the idea of lip filler as my lips are thin (I’ve been conscious of them since my teens) but my friends say it really hurts so I have never done it 🤣
It hurts like a witch. Your lips get smaller over time, though - great if you barely had any to start with :rolleyes:

Don't let Love Island duck lips put you off - it's possible to have small amounts of filler so you've actually got something to put lipstick on, rather than signing up for the sex doll look.

Reactions: 10
I did get small amounts of lip filler over the years but nothing anyone ever really noticed. I keep thinking maybe I should get more. But it probably wouldn’t suit me.

Reactions: 1
I did get small amounts of lip filler over the years but nothing anyone ever really noticed. I keep thinking maybe I should get more. But it probably wouldn’t suit me.
Only one way to find out - just make sure it's the disolvable sort.

Reactions: 2
I’m 37 and haven’t had any facial procedures, except for ‘lip blushing’ very recently - it’s a semi permanent tattoo over my natural lips. The effect is very subtle. My lips swelled at first and I loved it so now I want 0.5 ml lip filler 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What I’m honestly wondering is because of these new beauty standards is their anyone here in their 20s or 30s who hasn’t gotten their lips ridiculously over filled with fillers and botox? I have a slim shaped face and small lips and I constantly feel out of place with todays standards.
Almost 30 and have neither. I have naturally fuller lips. I never think fillers of any kind (cheek or lip) look great, I often think it ages people.
Botox I think can look good if done minimally and by a properly trained injector at a plastic surgeon's office... people that get it done at "cheaper" places often don't look great.
I am going to get a little botox in my frown lines and forehead I think. I have a little indent where one of my frown lines is, it's not really a wrinkle but bothers me.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
30 and had nothing done, I have no intention of getting anything done either. I wanted so much surgery when I was in my 20s and booked a boob job but got cold feet and cancelled it 3 weeks before. So glad I never went through with any of it, I'm much more confident in my own skin nowadays and love my flaws.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly! He’s been around the music biz for ten years… If it wasn’t for Megan, he’s now on the Hollywood mainstream radar! 😂
I don't agree with this, he's been moving into the pop-punk scene for a while now, it's obviously where he's found the most success. Travis Barker has also been working hard on the revival of the genre.
Tickets to my downfall in my opinion is a great album and MGK’s collabs with Yungblud gave done well (before the Megan hook up). He collabs with a lot of people and clearly works very hard, he's always got new music out. 100% he has talent, I think he's just struggled to find his place and self-sabotages himself at times.

MGK & Travis have both been through a lot in their personal lives. MGK is 32, not much younger than Megan, he definitely seems to have demons, probably to do with his Mum and losing his Dad, and i’m not sure where the egotistical persona begins and ends, but I do think Travis is a genuinely good guy, they are close so i’d trust his judgement tbh.

The personality change in Kourtney is wild! I suspect that her and Travis have been flying under the radar for a while waiting for her to break from her role in KUWTK. And tbf, they’ve been close for year's, maybe she's just super secure. I do agree with couples are a bit much though. Hollywood innit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just found out on IG posted 1 hour ago, the Megan and MGK are engaged! 💍

Reactions: 3
The ring!

Not big enough for my tastes 😂

I’m sure they’re happy and everything, but this is an unbelievably intense couple in a massively image-conscious industry with that sense that either one of them could go off the deep end at any given moment. I wonder how this one will play out. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She has youthful hands! I could imagine her getting Botox in them actually - she seems to obsess about the details of her appearance. She could just be blessed of course but most people in their late 30s tend to have some lines/pigmentation on their hands.

I’m trying to imagine Megan and MGK together when they’re in their 50s or 60s and I’m struggling...maybe it’s because so few Hollywood couples go the distance. Will MGK feel the same way about an ageing Megan?They’ve been so vocal about their love that apparently transcends lifetimes, how will they bear the shame if they split 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has youthful hands! I could imagine her getting Botox in them actually - she seems to obsess about the details of her appearance. She could just be blessed of course but most people in their late 30s tend to have some lines/pigmentation on their hands.

I’m trying to imagine Megan and MGK together when they’re in their 50s or 60s and I’m struggling...maybe it’s because so few Hollywood couples go the distance. Will MGK feel the same way about an ageing Megan?They’ve been so vocal about their love that apparently transcends lifetimes, how will they bear the shame if they split 😂
It's so SO immature to make everything so public in this ridiculous way. Most people with a couple of relationships under their belt realise that The Love That Transcends Lifetimes doesn't necessarily transcend years of listening to someone's mouth breathing, or whatever. How can these two be in their 30s and behaving like this? The crash and burn is 5 years away, I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14