Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never really been on my radar but she split her from her husband (who she has 3 kids with) and is now dating a singer, Machine Gun Kelly.

I mean: I can she why she's attracted to him. Maybe I'm being unfair she's 35 (same age as me) and going out with a guy who's very open about his drug abuse. I couldn't deal with the drama!

Does seem a bit early midlife crisis.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I have a soft spot for her and I think she looks much happier with MGK than she has with her ex for years. I think she went into marriage and a family too young and is trying to do some of the stuff she missed out on.

Reactions: 32
There's something about her I don't like.
She's beautiful but seems quite narcissistic to me

Reactions: 21
Doesn't seem to have much about her. Comes across very bland. Similar to Kristen Stewart

Reactions: 15
I have a soft spot for her and I think she looks much happier with MGK than she has with her ex for years. I think she went into marriage and a family too young and is trying to do some of the stuff she missed out on.
She became a step mum at 18 so she’s definitely reliving her younger years

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I agree she seems very narcissistic and up herself but I don't doubt she's dealt with some monstrous people in Hollywood from a young age. Working in close proximity with Michael Bay, Shia LaBoeuf. And then there's Brian. She's clearly trying to relive her youth after being with Brian for so long, from so young. But neither of her relationships with BAG or MGK seem particularly healthy.

Reactions: 24
Brian's awful (if gossip sites are to be believed). I remember seeing him on an episode of "Flipping Out" and he seemed charmless. He was awful to the mother of his first born (Vanessa Marcil).

Reactions: 14
I don't know much about her, apart from the obvious visual element, which i am very familiar with

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find it so interesting that she seemed so introverted up until now, in the way she didn’t buy into the whole celeb ville (insta, scandals, drama) but now she’s really thrown herself into it?

For me that’s the huge change, I’ve always liked her as a person and enjoy her interviews but feel like she’s changing her whole lifestyle with this relationship. Really interested to know more and see how it unfolds?

Reactions: 14
After her husband's car accident (followed by extreme depression), he got hooked on pain and slept all day. Their youngest was a "bandaid baby" but their marriage was too far gone. He spoke about this openly and it was like he took all the blame. I felt bad for him. She checked out on the marriage long before leaving it.

Reactions: 6
After her husband's car accident (followed by extreme depression), he got hooked on pain and slept all day. Their youngest was a "bandaid baby" but their marriage was too far gone. He spoke about this openly and it was like he took all the blame. I felt bad for him. She checked out on the marriage long before leaving it.
Don’t feel too bad for him, there has been lots of rumours about how controlling he is, I think his ex even confirmed it.

Megan was VERY young (18/19 i think?) when she met BAG and he was 30, she wasted her 20’s on him, she grew up and wanted different things and he thought having a young girl he would be able to mould her into what he wanted

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don’t feel too bad for him, there has been lots of rumours about how controlling he is, I think his ex even confirmed it.

Megan was VERY young (18/19 i think?) when she met BAG and he was 30, she wasted her 20’s on him, she grew up and wanted different things and he thought having a young girl he would be able to mould her into what he wanted
jeeze. Didn't realise she was so young!! Well does seem she's relieving her youth. Her ex has moved on quickly and is posting lots of family pics with his kids and new gf. At least Megan's not doing that.

Reactions: 10
I feel like both her and MGK and travis and KK have really sexualised their relationships. If I seen my parents posting videos/pictures like they do I’d be mortified 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I feel like both her and MGK and travis and KK have really sexualised their relationships. If I seen my parents posting videos/pictures like they do I’d be mortified 🤣🤣
I have a friend a bit like this, she wants everyone to know the great sex she’s having. If being able to hear her at it 3 floors away isn’t enough she also grabs crotches and/or herself in photos. Me thinks she doth protest too much…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Love Megan and been a fan for over a decade. I could never see what she saw in Brian and I remember being so shocked when she married him and got pregnant because she seemed so idgaf/feminist (before it was cool)/rockstar vibes. They met when she was on that sitcom hope and faith and Brian admitted in an interview that Megan was only 17 when he met her but she quickly debunked it, insisting she was 18 but I’m not so sure. I do think there was an aspect of her wanting a father figure to take care of her in Hollywood through the abuse she got as a young girl and maybe an element of escapism. I think who she’s portraying herself as now is who she always wanted to be. She does make me cringe sometimes tho with the tongue out and the mgk mannerisms lmao but I can’t help but love her. Getting Hailey Biebers stylist to dress her was probs the best thing she ever did too because she used to dress like her fav shop was fat face.

2018 vs 2021. The difference a stylist can make.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I like Megan too. I have low self esteem and ended up with an older fella too. I met him when I was 20 and he was 35. We stayed together for 7 crappy years. Had a child. I resented him for tying me down and wasting the best years of my life. I relived my youth when we split, went to raves and festivals. Loved it.
I never heard of MGK before and googled him. He actually has some great tunes and looks nice when he is not posing with weird clothes and hair. I wish them the very best.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My post is alllll about her ex, Brian.

Never miss an opportunity to insert a David Silver dancing gif ...

He's a strange looking fella - not sure how he managed to grab the attention of so many attractive women (Tiffany Amber Thiessen, Vanessa Marcil [who was married to Corey Feldman at one time] ...)

1626134912921.png
1626134944538.png

When he appeared on the TV show 'Flipping Out', he came across as grouchier and moodier than Jeff, which is saying something!

1626135033112.png

Reactions: 5
I think Bag is a hottie. But I saw him in a comedy, and he is a crap actor.

• Sick
Reactions: 10