Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!!! My thoughts exactly, her body is insane!

I saw some comments on insta that he was subtly trying to get her to stop the interview because she was high? If you watch it again you can kinda see that she’s acting strangely. She doesn’t drink and is quite clean living but does drugs regularly supposedly?
Her waist is a joke! She looks like she works incredibly hard for her body (obvs she has surgery too but still)

Yeah I could actually see that tbf! I know mgk is really vocal about his drug use so perhaps it’s been normalised to megan as well. I remember seeing a video of kourtney k after an mgk concert taking a video with some fans and her jaw was swinging side to side which surprised me because I know travis is sober, but perhaps in their circle it’s the done thing, reminds me of how I used to act when I was 17/18. I can’t imagine doing drugs in my 20s now tho let alone 30s and 40s😂 to each their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How she has had 3 kids is beyond me! Her body is insane. I’m very jealous!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hands down one of the best looking women ever. If I had to look like someone it would most definitely be her. Even pre the surgery she was stunning.

Reactions: 20
Hands down one of the best looking women ever. If I had to look like someone it would most definitely be her. Even pre the surgery she was stunning.
I always think of her and Angelina Jolie as the untouchables/OG sirens.

What do we think she’s had done work wise?

Reactions: 5
I know!!! My thoughts exactly, her body is insane!

I saw some comments on insta that he was subtly trying to get her to stop the interview because she was high? If you watch it again you can kinda see that she’s acting strangely. She doesn’t drink and is quite clean living but does drugs regularly supposedly?
To be fair that is the LA way. Start the day with celery juice and then a custom Erewhon gynostemma tea tonic mixed with, like, shilajit and lion's mane and pearl dust; move onto sushi and matcha and CBD by the afternoon; and end the day with blow. It's a real dichotomy.

Re the VMA's - that dress was very Rose McGowan with Marilyn Manson in 1998 vibes. Not my style at all but Megan looked great (w/the exception of her upper lip fillers).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t recommend her new film ‘Til Death’ terrible plot :LOL: on Netflix atm.

she looks so frozen now, gorgeous but I feel like the work is looking more and more obvious. Does anyone remember those photos where she frowned to prove she didn’t have Botox?

Reactions: 3
What was everyone’s thoughts on her met look? And the vma’s? I thought she looked AMAZING in both but her behaviour at the vmas was so cringe I couldn’t even watch. ‘Whatever daddy wants’ ‘video hoes’ like Meg pls stop I love u this ain’t it 😂😂
She acts like a teen girl with her first love!

Her waist is a joke! She looks like she works incredibly hard for her body (obvs she has surgery too but still)

Yeah I could actually see that tbf! I know mgk is really vocal about his drug use so perhaps it’s been normalised to megan as well. I remember seeing a video of kourtney k after an mgk concert taking a video with some fans and her jaw was swinging side to side which surprised me because I know travis is sober, but perhaps in their circle it’s the done thing, reminds me of how I used to act when I was 17/18. I can’t imagine doing drugs in my 20s now tho let alone 30s and 40s😂 to each their own.
What drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's obvious they're having a lot of sex and taking a lot of drugs. After 15 years in an alleged controlling relationship, I can see why that would make her feel exhilarated and badass - however embarrassing it might be to watch.

She does have three kids depending on her, so I hope she gets it out of her system and swiftly moves on. Without any solid foundations, relationships based on lust and hedonism tend to lack longevity (see their predecessors, Angelina and Billy-Bob).

Reactions: 15
Interesting interview.

Not convinced about the bit where it says “he treats her with the respect she has always deserved” though, considering that she said he decided her dress for the VMA’s and wanted her to look naked.

Reactions: 9
Don’t recommend her new film ‘Til Death’ terrible plot :LOL: on Netflix atm.

she looks so frozen now, gorgeous but I feel like the work is looking more and more obvious. Does anyone remember those photos where she frowned to prove she didn’t have Botox?

This 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A boohoo collab?!!!!!
Yeah this is tit. Promoting fast fashion that is polluting the earth. I hope in the not to distant future such business ventures are treated with the contempt they deserve. Instead all I saw on the boohoo post about it was everyone creaming themselves thinking they’ll buy these clothes and magically look like Megan 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
A boohoo collab?!!!!!
Shes 35 surely the target market for boohoo is like 16-25 anyway? She would not wear their clothes. if she wants to collaborate with big brands again (she was face of Armani in 2010 I’m pretty sure) she’s shot herself in the foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9