Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting interview.

Not convinced about the bit where it says “he treats her with the respect she has always deserved” though, considering that she said he decided her dress for the VMA’s and wanted her to look naked.
I dont buy their relationship at all. It's too contrived. They worked on a crappy movie last year. Megan seen MgK as an up and coming musician and decided to latch on his every move as her career was non existent and now she is bleeping everywhere. She needs to stop writing captions on her insta like 16 year olds used to on MSN 😂
She defo has some of the Kardashians stylists working on her she is a clone of the fashion wise but she is stunning.... yeh shes had surgery but it's done really well.

Reactions: 16
Megan is coming across as a total try-hard... why is she and MGK trying to be the next Angie and BB? She is gorgeous but I think has major issues.

Reactions: 9
Their relationship scares me. They're both living vivacious lives rn, this is the type of relationship that burns too bright... and we all know how fast they can burn out too. It's all up in our faces and I do hope for their sake it works out. The things Megan says about their relationship make me wince. It seems superficial

Reactions: 16
Their relationship scares me. They're both living vivacious lives rn, this is the type of relationship that burns too bright... and we all know how fast they can burn out too. It's all up in our faces and I do hope for their sake it works out. The things Megan says about their relationship make me wince. It seems superficial
I'm more worried about how MGK will react if they ever split.He admitted in that article that he essentially wanted to die before he met her.He seems pretty fragile underneath that tough exterior.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
‘Keeping a low profile’ which wearing a hoodie with her boyfriends face on the back 🤣 which she makes sure to get photographed properly as in one picture she’s holding it so that the imagine is fully straight and in shot.

I’m so over this couple. I saw a funny IG yesterday from a guy who said the media seem to think people are interested in them as a couple but no one is 🤣 I’ll see if I can find it again

Edit - it’s this guy. His most recent grid post

BA0FF7D7-60CF-4667-9A3F-97FABEBC8B06.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
As dubious and cringed-out I've been about their relationship, I watched this and it does seem they've got really good chemistry/are well-suited.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As dubious and cringed-out I've been about their relationship, I watched this and it does seem they've got really good chemistry/are well-suited.

She is looking like a caricature of herself. He looks better in motion than pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is looking like a caricature of herself. He looks better in motion than pics.
Agreed. He's also evidently a lot more chilled, soft and (as Megan put it) 'fragile' when he's not playing up the rap-rock bad-boy MGK persona.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I prefer this “dorky but cute” interview of them together, than the GQ mag pics - way too cringy serious 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They're in their 30s and are parents yet act like that teenage couple that annoys everyone around them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
May get a bit of hate buuuuuut I love his "Tickets to my downfall" album. Really is a talented guy, if not a somewhat, tortured soul.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re both tortured souls but have done well in life, with their looks mostly… and wholesome wh0re complexes (yes I said it!). The punk rock thing is nothing new under the sun and still cringe 😬

Megan has now got her divorce settlement and sharing custody of own children, so maybe wedding bells into the coming year, wish them well!

Reactions: 5
Aw man, they're so mushy it makes me sick. I lowkey wish I had a bond like this, preferably private though (not in everyone's face) and long lasting - I wonder if they'll withstand the test of time.

Megan was grinning from ear to ear in the daily mail pics.

They're in their 30s and are parents yet act like that teenage couple that annoys everyone around them
Yeeessss 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I believe these two have the combined IQ of a house fly, bless them. She’s beautiful of course, but the drivel she comes out with in her interviews (past & present) don’t show that there is much going on upstairs.

This weird persona they are trying to create for themselves as a couple weirds me out. “Everyone listen - we’re doing lots of drugs and sex!” - bit strange for two parents in their 30s. But it’s working for them publicity-wise so crack on I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12