Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her new film and it was bleeping diabolical...her acting is so wooden 😖😖

I really don't buy this whole MGK relationship. She is everywhere at the moment, she is probably skint from divorcing Brian, found a drug abuser MGK and thought this is her ticket to new found fame. Trouble is she is one boring fucker but she does look amazing...cant fault her for that

Reactions: 12
Yeah I really don't get the vibe with her and MGK or Kourt and Travis. I feel like they've modelled their relationships on Angie and Billy Bob back in the day.

I just find it odd when grown adults seem to have that obsessive infatuation that seems mostly based on pure lust. I don't think it's healthy at all and I think it romanticizes some fairly toxic traits.

I also find it hard to take her seriously when she talks sometimes. I feel like she's trying very hard to be seen as ~*deep and mysterious*~ with all her 'twin flames' tit, and the captions she writes about MGK on insta remind me of a 13 year old emo on MySpace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My post is alllll about her ex, Brian.

Never miss an opportunity to insert a David Silver dancing gif ...

He's a strange looking fella - not sure how he managed to grab the attention of so many attractive women (Tiffany Amber Thiessen, Vanessa Marcil [who was married to Corey Feldman at one time] ...)

View attachment 660127 View attachment 660128

When he appeared on the TV show 'Flipping Out', he came across as grouchier and moodier than Jeff, which is saying something!

View attachment 660130
That gif is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

The pic of him with glasses is well creepy. He looks like an evil scientist.

I think Megan is beautiful, but her acting is a bit lame IMO and agree that she was probably in a very controlling relationship from early on. She's missed out on having a carefree youth, so I don't blame her for wanting to grab some while she can.

However, MGK seems like a proper twit and I fear it will all end in tears.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Completely agree that there is a gut feeling that this new relationship will end in tears. Would love to be proven wrong though! Definitely keeping my eye on this one to see what happens. Feels quite intense and public so far....

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see that they skipped the premiere of the new film they’re in?(the one they met on) I find it funny how they went on a podcast when they were filming it with the director hyping it up and now mgk is on Twitter saying he’s hardly in it and it’s tit 😂😂 guess he wasn’t happy with the final cut. Seems so unprofessional. Even if the film is tit that just makes them look bratty and difficult to work with.

Reactions: 16
That other film of hers that was released recently,Till Death, was actually pretty great.Check that one out.

Reactions: 2
the new movie shes in is terrible
I think the name is probably better than the actual film.

Also just googled it and without even clicking on a single link I now know who the killer is, so now I've deffo no reason to watch it🤐

Reactions: 3
I didnt like Till Death at all. Shes handcuffed to a guy who blows his brains out. Thats the whole movie. Terrible plot terrible acting

Reactions: 2
It’s incredible to see how much work she has had done so young and with all the publicity she got (pre Jennifer Lawrence hype era), it’s sad to think of what happened when she was “working“ with all those dodgy men - Charlie Sheen, Michael Bay, Shia LeBeouf etc.

I have attached a pic from when she was a young teen on an episode of Two and a Half Men and it’s clear that since then, she has had a bunch of stuff done as well. She looks sad / out of it now.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel like both her and MGK and travis and KK have really sexualised their relationships. If I seen my parents posting videos/pictures like they do I’d be mortified 🤣🤣
Instagram always shows me pics of these people but I never really look and for the longest time I thought Meghan and Kourtney was dating the same guy, I was so confused 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
MGK is great in The Dirt as Tommy Lee. I actually think they look good together - good on her for having a second youth after escaping dull old BAG

Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen her recent interview? Apaz she talks about a severe eating disorder and trauma she experienced as a child. I can’t find much more online than that, unless anyone has read it?

Reactions: 3
What was everyone’s thoughts on her met look? And the vma’s? I thought she looked AMAZING in both but her behaviour at the vmas was so cringe I couldn’t even watch. ‘Whatever daddy wants’ ‘video hoes’ like Meg pls stop I love u this ain’t it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What was everyone’s thoughts on her met look? And the vma’s? I thought she looked AMAZING in both but her behaviour at the vmas was so cringe I couldn’t even watch. ‘Whatever daddy wants’ ‘video hoes’ like Meg pls stop I love u this ain’t it 😂😂
I know!!! My thoughts exactly, her body is insane!

I saw some comments on insta that he was subtly trying to get her to stop the interview because she was high? If you watch it again you can kinda see that she’s acting strangely. She doesn’t drink and is quite clean living but does drugs regularly supposedly?

Reactions: 9