Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so SO immature to make everything so public in this ridiculous way. Most people with a couple of relationships under their belt realise that The Love That Transcends Lifetimes doesn't necessarily transcend years of listening to someone's mouth breathing, or whatever. How can these two be in their 30s and behaving like this? The crash and burn is 5 years away, I reckon.
Absolutely. They are still only human and long term relationships are hard work! Especially ones where there is great intensity in feeling and external pressures like exes, children and fame.

They’ve already referred to the ‘pain’ they’ve suffered in their relationship...

Reactions: 7
Their relationship actually comes across as pretty toxic. This intense, sexual, obsessive love…that’s not real life and especially with 30+ parents with ex’s and the baggage that entails?!

It just sounds like the recipe for a very stressful existence. No thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just read that after she said yes, they drank each other's blood 🥴😴
How super goth edgy 🙄🙄🙄

She has youthful hands! I could imagine her getting Botox in them actually - she seems to obsess about the details of her appearance. She could just be blessed of course but most people in their late 30s tend to have some lines/pigmentation on their hands.

I’m trying to imagine Megan and MGK together when they’re in their 50s or 60s and I’m struggling...maybe it’s because so few Hollywood couples go the distance. Will MGK feel the same way about an ageing Megan?They’ve been so vocal about their love that apparently transcends lifetimes, how will they bear the shame if they split 😂
It looks like a filter on the video to me.

Their relationship actually comes across as pretty toxic. This intense, sexual, obsessive love…that’s not real life and especially with 30+ parents with ex’s and the baggage that entails?!

It just sounds like the recipe for a very stressful existence. No thank you.
The sex will wear off. If they aren’t really suitable it will become glaringly obvious I think

It's so SO immature to make everything so public in this ridiculous way. Most people with a couple of relationships under their belt realise that The Love That Transcends Lifetimes doesn't necessarily transcend years of listening to someone's mouth breathing, or whatever. How can these two be in their 30s and behaving like this? The crash and burn is 5 years away, I reckon.
It’s going to be quite a wedding, in the mean time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh yes the wedding’s going to be immense. And completely bonkers, no doubt!

I'm sure that exchanging blood will be part of the wedding plans no doubt! 🙄 Anyone know what this "hell" they've walked through is about? She definitely likes to say things for effect and shock value so it's probably exaggerated

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure that exchanging blood will be part of the wedding plans no doubt! 🙄 Anyone know what this "hell" they've walked through is about? She definitely likes to say things for effect and shock value so it's probably exaggerated
I’m guessing either problems caused by her ex Brian or confronting their demons during ayahuasca trips 😆
They might fight a lot too...they seem like that kind of volatile, passionate couple.

• Heart
I’m guessing either problems caused by her ex Brian or confronting their demons during ayahuasca trips 😆
They might fight a lot too...they seem like that kind of volatile, passionate couple.
Yeah didn’t they say they went on some trip where you take drugs and go through a spiritual awakening and they said they physically walked through hell 🙄 (high off their boxes more like) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has 3 little kids. The ink is only just dry on her divorce settlement. This whole thing is so stupid, blind and self-centred.

Reactions: 15
She has 3 little kids. The ink is only just dry on her divorce settlement. This whole thing is so stupid, blind and self-centred.
It is very fast and ott.. are her and kourtney in competition 😂 wonder who will be pregnant first

Reactions: 11
Yeah I wondered if the hell part might relate to her divorce/custody of her kids.. it's hard to believe she's a mother really. Not that she should automatically become a saint just because she has kids, and sure there's a lot that isn't shown, but she doesn't give off the vibes of someone who is prioritising her children! Just acting like a lovesick teenager

It is the "all the lives before this" for me. Like girl, you have 3 kids from another man. And no, I am not saying that she should have been married to the same man forever, but if you say "in all the lives before this" you are in my opinion kinda saying that you only loved this man in your life (which is very naive btw) but also you are suggesting that your kids were kinda of unwanted, like if you were never in love with the man you were in a relationship for over 14 years. If my mother were to say something like this, I would be super offended tbh.

Reactions: 14
It is the "all the lives before this" for me. Like girl, you have 3 kids from another man. And no, I am not saying that she should have been married to the same man forever, but if you say "in all the lives before this" you are in my opinion kinda saying that you only loved this man in your life (which is very naive btw) but also you are suggesting that your kids were kinda of unwanted, like if you were never in love with the man you were in a relationship for over 14 years. If my mother were to say something like this, I would be super offended tbh.
I find it childish when people do this when meeting someone new they pretend they didn’t love their ex’s who they married or spent a long time with 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she had 3 kids with him ffs just cause u aren’t in love with them now doesn’t mean it didn’t happen ffs grow up . I hope they act normal in front of their kids and don’t do this over the top dramatic intense show they put on

the first time I saw them I was sure it was a PR move to promote his single "bloody valentine". to see them engaged 1 year and a half later was bizarre but really that sentence rubbed me in the wrong way. Really poor taste. I am kinda glad her kids are small and possibly do not understand the underlining sentiment of what she wrote, but I would feel super sorry for them when they grow up and come to read that. Especially after she blamed Brian to make her out to be an absent mother (which I cannot comment tbh, I am not in their household) but certainly writing that does nothing in her favor. I also find it odd that the kids were not present at the engagement, surely if you are marrying your so called soul mate you would want her offsprings there too? at the end of the day you are kind of marring in her family too...

3 kids and the responsibility for their well-being, especially during a separation and divorce, make her actions over the last couple of years completely unacceptable in my opinion. I don’t care if you’re devastated, lonely, horny, feeling unloved or worthless or hopeless or in need of validation or whatever - if that’s the case then this is a time for therapy and reflection. And THE KIDS COME FIRST. That means your sole focus is on ensuring that during a time of great upheaval they are settling into a routine, understand what is going on, spend quality time with both parents and have as few other changes and disruptions as possible in their lives. New partners, down the line, are introduced very slowly and cautiously. What she has done is about as bad as it can be for those kids in my opinion.

He also of course bears responsibility for this. Apart from her children I didn’t realise he also had a kid, a teenager, who has to put up with this public insanity as well.

I can’t stand either of them for what they’re doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
3 kids and the responsibility for their well-being, especially during a separation and divorce, make her actions over the last couple of years completely unacceptable in my opinion. I don’t care if you’re devastated, lonely, horny, feeling unloved or worthless or hopeless or in need of validation or whatever - if that’s the case then this is a time for therapy and reflection. And THE KIDS COME FIRST. That means your sole focus is on ensuring that during a time of great upheaval they are settling into a routine, understand what is going on, spend quality time with both parents and have as few other changes and disruptions as possible in their lives. New partners, down the line, are introduced very slowly and cautiously. What she has done is about as bad as it can be for those kids in my opinion.

He also of course bears responsibility for this. Apart from her children I didn’t realise he also had a kid, a teenager, who has to put up with this public insanity as well.

I can’t stand either of them for what they’re doing.
Completely agree, she clearly isn’t present day to day in her kids lives which is heartbreaking. They’re obviously mainly raised by nannies/family members with her just flitting in and out.

Way to mess your kids up 101 🙈

• Sad
I read this article:

A lot of people think she has a drug problem but she insists she is sober. She says she likes to go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 6am to go hiking and meditate, while he likes to go to bed in the daytime and get up at 8pm. He has well-documented drug issues. She says that she hates going to clubs because she’s sober and just wants to leave. How can this relationship work? Does that mean that all the times they’ve been photographed partying, she’s hating every second of it while he relishes it?

I’ve had a relationship where we both wanted different lifestyles and the only way to maintain the relationship is either through healthy compromise (which is difficult to achieve) or one person regularly sacrificing their desires, which breeds resentment and creates a loss of self-identity.

I agree with the poster that said that Megan doesn’t seem to have a strong sense of self and has low self-esteem. She couldn’t extricate herself from her relationship with Brian, despite ostensibly being unhappy for some time.

Megan and MGK’s relationship seems to be good for her career though - they recently met with Dolce and Gabbana in Milan presumably for something they’re working on together and I doubt D&G would have considered Megan previously, she just wasn’t ‘cool’ enough.

Reactions: 10
I read this article:

Megan and MGK’s relationship seems to be good for her career though - they recently met with Dolce and Gabbana in Milan presumably for something they’re working on together and I doubt D&G would have considered Megan previously, she just wasn’t ‘cool’ enough.
Agreed, just like whichever Kardashian is engaged to Travis Barker, she's changed her sense of style somewhat to fit in.. although 'style' may be an overstatement considering she's often semi naked lol.

MGK posts pics and clips of him taking out his daughter and stuff, they seem to have a laugh together - not to suggest that this automatically makes him a good father, but at least he seems to take an interest and care about her.. I wonder how interested Megan is in her kids and how much time she actually spends with them. I'm not sure how custody works in the US but I can't imagine MGK's well documented drug use is going down well in terms of her having custody.

I love MGK's last album, and on it there's a track called banyan tree (the same tree he proposed under I think) where the two of them are sat talking, I skip past it every time I listen as her voice is like nails down a chalkboard to me, but she says something like "do you remember these things that you do with me? you're always drunk or high so I'm never sure" Great foundation for a relationship!

• Wow
Reactions: 9