Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyinPink

Don’t recommend her new film ‘Til Death’ terrible plot :LOL: on Netflix atm.

she looks so frozen now, gorgeous but I feel like the work is looking more and more obvious. Does anyone remember those photos where she frowned to prove she didn’t have Botox?

Reactions: 3

Mgc85

Soooo has she basically got her fanny right on out in the Zelda outfit from last night? Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Timz

VIP Member
At this point Meg looks like a post-surgical clown 🤡 from Calabasas

And at this point MGK is helluva better looking poser! 🕺🏻
Now Meg is the one out of his league 😆

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I’m wondering if this is him taking the piss because would Stephen Webster really design a ring that causes physical pain? Especially from a man to his lady as an engagement ring? There are all sorts of bad optics for this.
Also-how impractical would that be?
He’s an idiot.

• Haha

Stillwater

VIP Member
The Motley Crue film is the first time I came across MGK. He was bloody bril in it.

It all seems quite unhealthy. And kind of intentionally that way. Very odd.

Timz

VIP Member
Oh yes, Megan does the voice of Nitara in MK One, super gory but funny game 😆 wonder if that’s why Megan had her hair dyed auburn for promos 👩🏻‍🦰

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Back grid are the photographer's you call. They don't just appear randomly. They take the pics, sell them on and then share the money with the z lister.
I just don’t know why she’d want that when she still tries to keep up the (ridiculous) illusion that she’s all natural

d0llhouse

Looks like she's done something to her face again. The coordinated outfits are try-hard and corny.

• Wow

Timz

VIP Member
Found this interesting vid wrap-up of the Megan/MGK relations 👀 (from 2021)

Timz

VIP Member

Timz

VIP Member
It makes them look slim and boney and now Meg has airbags on her twiglet frame. At events they both appear high and out of it on recreational drugs, the new Pam and Tommy or Courtney and Kurt of the 90’s.

Maybe the other “natural” drug was meant to be a detox but it led them down the addiction path together to harder stuff.
🤡☠
See I don’t think MF is off the rails
MF is very tightly wound and controlled in fact I think she is completely mundane, OCD and obsessive. This is just a fashion thing for attention. At home in reality even MGK says she’s motherly, drinks green tea and likes cats.

I think they did ayahuasca but this is what she thinks is ‘natural’

Well. Can’t say we are surprised if this is true. Who knows if it is, but sounds possible.