Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
View attachment 993779

View attachment 993773

She was 16 at the time...

And in the below, I've seen the actual video, they literally told him 'she's 17' and he literally just said 'bro I don't care, it doesn't matter, she's a celebrity'. The dude's brain dead as well as predatory, what does her celebrity status have to do with it?

View attachment 993784

Also on the topic of his disgusting-ness....
I took the liberty of censoring because I don't know what the rules are on this site regarding that...

View attachment 993778

He is just a pig in general.
Hope Megan knows that, to be careful something else might come out in future. The thing he said about black women is demeaning and desperate, bitter he messed up with his first partner, Cassie’s mum. No one’s ever seen her, it’s so weird! So I found this and think this is her, a 6’2” basketball player of the same name and age, and tattoos! 😂
https://wikibiography.in/wiki-bio-emma-cannon/

Saw a pic of MGK with Megan, they were in Milan for Men’s fashion week, neither are smiling. Must be a comedown from something… Megan could do with someone better, but love is blind. She thinks they’ll be together again in the afterlife forever anyway, so she’s probably just passing time 😂
DDCB6422-FE06-4256-9BB1-0E919291C58D.jpeg

Reactions: 1

Lotty16817

Chatty Member
She’s not been pictured with him for a while and he’s on tour. I wonder if there are issues or if she’s just not on tour with him or joining at certain places.

• Wow

Lollylynn

VIP Member
Pedalo tweets? Please expand!

I think she’s acting more than she has done for a while? Might be wrong though; I’m not very familiar with her work...

I do find it funny that she’s at pains to be taken seriously intellectually and spiritually but has never made a film with any substance.
Her last few movies seemed to be flops i think transformers was her only big movie and maybe jennifers body

d0llhouse

Isn't this his baby mother with Casie? Not the basketball player. Either way she's obviously choosing to keep a low profile.

1642415107243.png

• Wow

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
What was everyone’s thoughts on her met look? And the vma’s? I thought she looked AMAZING in both but her behaviour at the vmas was so cringe I couldn’t even watch. ‘Whatever daddy wants’ ‘video hoes’ like Meg pls stop I love u this ain’t it 😂😂
She acts like a teen girl with her first love!

Her waist is a joke! She looks like she works incredibly hard for her body (obvs she has surgery too but still)

Yeah I could actually see that tbf! I know mgk is really vocal about his drug use so perhaps it’s been normalised to megan as well. I remember seeing a video of kourtney k after an mgk concert taking a video with some fans and her jaw was swinging side to side which surprised me because I know travis is sober, but perhaps in their circle it’s the done thing, reminds me of how I used to act when I was 17/18. I can’t imagine doing drugs in my 20s now tho let alone 30s and 40s😂 to each their own.
What drugs?

• Haha

Lollylynn

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say she boycotted? As said she alienated herself with the Michael bay comments but I still think she worked regularly. I moreso meant she didn’t get the chance to be at home with the kids because Brian’s lack of a career meant she had to be the main breadwinner.
Thought she said she boycotted must have heard wrong but yea she only seemed to appear in z list movies after transformers dont think she'll ever be recognised as a great actress

Timz

VIP Member

This song reminds me of being lovesick emo back in the day in teens/twenties. Was kinda laughing to think MGK and Megan doing this RN in their 30’s 😂
I guess I can’t miss what I never had 🥺😆

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Do we k ow what his issues are that he is always substancey? When he said “I am weed” that was something else!!

• Haha

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
I follow a lady on YouTube that talks about how the celebs look they way they do. She said the trend at the moment is a type 2 diabetes drug that kills your appetite and stops you absorbing as many calories from your food. Kim K, Koutney K and Elon Musk are all on it. She reckons we're gonna have another super skinny trend because so many celebs are taking this drug. I assume Megan is probably taking it too as she seems to think she's a Kardashian.
My friend was on it for a few years, she is very overweight, it did not do one thing for her, it never curbed her appetite, she is heavier than ever now! They have just took her off it as it wasn't working. I'm surprised they left her on it for as long as they did.

Timz

VIP Member
That trailer for Good Mourning is full on cringe from MGK 🫣 but Megan look HAF with the magenta hair👩🏼‍🎤🔥