Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
MUGler? How stupid is she? Everyone who has even basic knowledge in fashion brands knows how to pronounce the name.
She did look great in those outfits, she doesn’t have a bad dress sense though can easily rely on stylists. I just read celeb French designer, Thierry Mugler has passed away recently! 😲

• Sad
Reactions: 3

ellie9223

I thought everyone knew MGK wasn't a good person. At least he has something in common with Megan ex - he likes them young!
For his relationship with his daughter, he seems to care for her, which is nice, but then he is always stoned and drugged up so meh. I just think he tries to be present in a way, which is more he can says for his parents so I suppose he thinks he is doing great. I suppose we will know when the daughter is old enough to have her platform and speak up if she so chooses.

Going back to Megan, someone commented about her movies - I don't think anyone knows Megan as an actress oversee (her only role everyone mentions her for is Transformers) everyone knows of her for her look. She is very pretty, IMO there is no denying that. Yes, she had work done, most in her line of work have.

Isn't this his baby mother with Casie? Not the basketball player. Either way she's obviously choosing to keep a low profile.

View attachment 994599
Which I think is the best thing about her. So many people that happened to have a relationship with a celebrity turn so public, it is nice to see that despite having a child with a celebrity she chooses to be under the radar. I also think that's a value she gave her daughter that seems to be quite down to earth for the little I have seen of her.

Humbugged

She was on Daily Pop yeserday and everything is fine she was on touting her BooHoo line , her and Avril Lavigne have to same problem as both are engaged to musicians with addiction issues who are friends in real life

He talks about being on a comedown from mushrooms in a recorded phone call on his last album, and he used to be addicted to snorting Adderall, not sure if he uses it now. Him and Megan also used Ayahuasca together on a trip (apparently it's some sort of psychedelic drug) which she's talked openly about

Timz

VIP Member
Defo the cold shoulder in that video lol she looks stonyfaced with a blank stare 😳 could just be nerves too

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
I’m 37 and haven’t had any facial procedures, except for ‘lip blushing’ very recently - it’s a semi permanent tattoo over my natural lips. The effect is very subtle. My lips swelled at first and I loved it so now I want 0.5 ml lip filler 😕

• Wow

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
yes she really needs therapy and to work on her self esteem - but i imagine with her life / acting industry experience it must be so deep rooted.

it's objectively right to say that boob jobs pander to the male gaze. it's designed for them in mind. there's a reason there isn't pancake chest surgery or flat ass job (i say that as a woman with a flat ass lol)
Yes that’s true. I suppose I was thinking about cases where women have very unevenly sized breasts, reconstructive surgery etc

PettyinPink

Has anyone seen her recent interview? Apaz she talks about a severe eating disorder and trauma she experienced as a child. I can’t find much more online than that, unless anyone has read it?

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Exactly! He’s been around the music biz for ten years… If it wasn’t for Megan, he’s now on the Hollywood mainstream radar! 😂
And she has also benefited from a lot of publicity from the relationship. Before this, she was a well known name but not really A list or making headlines.

I read that she doesn’t have a pre-nup with Brian and he had previously sought spousal support when they broached divorce - her new level of fame will certainly help bring in some money to address that.

I still feel like they’re ultimately genuinely in love though...even though I also read a blind item that said MGK cheated on Megan.

• Wow

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
She literally doesn’t have her own identity. When she was with Brian she was exactly how he wanted her to be and soon as she got with MGK he became her whole personality and the whole twin flame thing became her life.
Ha ha - this always reminds me of someone saying she dressed like a Fat Face mum (back in the day).