Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Do we k ow what his issues are that he is always substancey? When he said “I am weed” that was something else!!
Definitely more than just weed, in the article I posted above he refers to unpleasant drug addiction side effects - waking up in the middle of the night with a fever or something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
true! On the one hand I feel like it's great that she can simultaneously be a doting mother and freely express her sexuality but on the other I feel like her kids might be super embarrassed about her when they're older.
Yeah it’s really tough being a sexual woman and a mother. On one hand I’m like go for it girl enjoy yourself and live your life but she has children and they and their friends (and enemies) will have easy access to all this and that’s not cool. It’s all just so public but I guess it’s another world. I wouldn’t do it to my children that’s all I know. Luckily I don’t have to.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say she boycotted? As said she alienated herself with the Michael bay comments but I still think she worked regularly. I moreso meant she didn’t get the chance to be at home with the kids because Brian’s lack of a career meant she had to be the main breadwinner.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Hope Megan knows that, to be careful something else might come out in future. The thing he said about black women is demeaning and desperate, bitter he messed up with his first partner, Cassie’s mum. No one’s ever seen her, it’s so weird! So I found this and think this is her, a 6’2” basketball player of the same name and age, and tattoos! 😂
https://wikibiography.in/wiki-bio-emma-cannon/

Saw a pic of MGK with Megan, they were in Milan for Men’s fashion week, neither are smiling. Must be a comedown from something… Megan could do with someone better, but love is blind. She thinks they’ll be together again in the afterlife forever anyway, so she’s probably just passing time 😂
View attachment 994076
It says the basket ball player grew up in New York. MGK grew up in Denver and Cleveland so it can't be her

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
What I’m honestly wondering is because of these new beauty standards is their anyone here in their 20s or 30s who hasn’t gotten their lips ridiculously over filled with fillers and botox? I have a slim shaped face and small lips and I constantly feel out of place with todays standards.
Almost 30 and have neither. I have naturally fuller lips. I never think fillers of any kind (cheek or lip) look great, I often think it ages people.
Botox I think can look good if done minimally and by a properly trained injector at a plastic surgeon's office... people that get it done at "cheaper" places often don't look great.
I am going to get a little botox in my frown lines and forehead I think. I have a little indent where one of my frown lines is, it's not really a wrinkle but bothers me.

• Wow

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
What drugs is he doing? I guess I don’t even know
To be fair; I just googled it and he seems to be ‘working on his sobriety’ these days - I didn’t know! I assume he still smokes weed regularly but you never know. I think he used to be open about taking MDMA and mushrooms/acid, Adderall…

Timz

VIP Member
That part I know nothing about. I have just become aware of him because of This relationship and all the pics of them
Exactly! He’s been around the music biz for ten years… If it wasn’t for Megan, he’s now on the Hollywood mainstream radar! 😂

Timz

VIP Member
Ily2 means I Love You Too 😆
So Millennial 😂

Eww what are they into with this toxic chat 💬 😆