Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
That other film of hers that was released recently,Till Death, was actually pretty great.Check that one out.

Reactions: 2

PettyinPink

I hope she has ditched him, but it wouldn't surprise me if he makes some huge romantic gesture and she takes him back.
Omg this! That’s so going to be the pattern of their relationship given how dramatic everything has been with them - can’t be smooth sailing

books.bkwrds

I didnt like Till Death at all. Shes handcuffed to a guy who blows his brains out. Thats the whole movie. Terrible plot terrible acting

Timz

VIP Member
Lol she’s really got ahead of herself this time with the OTT blonde bombshell package done beforehand 😂 yep we were thinking she would do the Pammy lewk but the blonde looks harsh against her skin tone. Luckily the new fun bags made up for it 😆
It’s also funny cos MGK played Tommy Lee in some film about Motley Crue 🤙

When art imitates life lol

Reactions: 1

Timz

VIP Member
Isn't this his baby mother with Casie? Not the basketball player. Either way she's obviously choosing to keep a low profile.

View attachment 994599
So this lady, according to MGK, is good at 🗣 👀
I’m just joking about going with the gap toothed basketball player with tats, nothing is confirmed or denied anyway, and folk move around in the US, we’ll never know for sure until they’re pic’d together 😂

I hope she gets invited to Megan and MGK’s wedding nuptials sometime this year, imagine it being emo goth-themed like Travis n Kourt. Maybe a double wedding 💒

Timz

VIP Member
Was literally just reading this.
money of the warnings on his documentary was “self Harm” which I didn’t see but maybe he is just destructing?
Bit OTT just to cover Megan’s blob stain on her dress the other night out 😆 she’s covering her face this time round (and wearing a different dress and coat) 🫣🧐

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Handsome is as handsome does…

It’s a shame he can be so bitter about Eminem though, and others 🐐 in the music biz … lost cause!

He’s not too bad at acting so maybe he’s looking for the big screen again 🤔
And…
He would be stupid not to stay faithful to Megan, that hot azz! 😂
That part I know nothing about. I have just become aware of him because of This relationship and all the pics of them

• Haha

awakenotwoke

I did get small amounts of lip filler over the years but nothing anyone ever really noticed. I keep thinking maybe I should get more. But it probably wouldn’t suit me.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Yeah it’s really tough being a sexual woman and a mother. On one hand I’m like go for it girl enjoy yourself and live your life but she has children and they and their friends (and enemies) will have easy access to all this and that’s not cool.
Meh, it's Hollywood - this is all fairly normal stuff, tbh.

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
‘Keeping a low profile’ which wearing a hoodie with her boyfriends face on the back 🤣 which she makes sure to get photographed properly as in one picture she’s holding it so that the imagine is fully straight and in shot.

I’m so over this couple. I saw a funny IG yesterday from a guy who said the media seem to think people are interested in them as a couple but no one is 🤣 I’ll see if I can find it again

Edit - it’s this guy. His most recent grid post

View attachment 809554
😂 GQ Magazine had an article that proclaimed they are Hollywood's hottest power couple 😂.

• Wow

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Yeah think misogyny is thrown around whenever anyone questions a woman about anything. I’m not having a go at Megan because she’s a woman, I actually didn’t know MGK had a kid so now I’ll say he’s just as bad. I think parents need to consider their actions, I consider mine and I’m not even in the public eye.

Also my point earlier still stands. She can’t be with her kids that much if she can be so publicly cavorting with her new boyfriend and having all this amazing sex. She wouldn’t have the energy if she was fully present taking her kids to school, sorting their activities, meals etc. Yes she can afford help but children need their parents and being raised by hired help is no life.

Obviously parents shouldn’t lose themselves when they have kids but there should be some impact and change in behaviour. Your life might not be over but it should take a bit of a backseat as you raise the next generation. Otherwise don’t have kids. That’s my opinion anyway.
And she can’t be with them much if she is constantly traveling either.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I read an article about the pair of them having problems and being broken up. I don’t know how true it is, but you certainly don’t see them dressed the same, and out as a couple anymore.

Timz

VIP Member
I read in those comments that Megan has deleted her IG account? 😯

The plot thickens 🧐

I hope she’s gonna enjoy herself at the Super Bowl 🏈