Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Ew. I can't stand his guts, mfer said 'i aM WeEd' (among a million awful things, including, but not limited to, his pedalo tweets from back in the day)

N E ways, hope Megan is cashing in from this stint, because I'd hate to see his stank ass be the only one to profit off of this. Is she done with acting now?
Pedalo tweets? Please expand!

I think she’s acting more than she has done for a while? Might be wrong though; I’m not very familiar with her work...

I do find it funny that she’s at pains to be taken seriously intellectually and spiritually but has never made a film with any substance.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Scuttles

the new movie shes in is terrible
I think the name is probably better than the actual film.

Also just googled it and without even clicking on a single link I now know who the killer is, so now I've deffo no reason to watch it🤐

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
What I’m honestly wondering is because of these new beauty standards is their anyone here in their 20s or 30s who hasn’t gotten their lips ridiculously over filled with fillers and botox? I have a slim shaped face and small lips and I constantly feel out of place with todays standards.
I’m in my mid 30s and had nothing done. I occasionally toy with the idea of lip filler as my lips are thin (I’ve been conscious of them since my teens) but my friends say it really hurts so I have never done it 🤣

• Heart

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
she was spotted leaving a plastic surgeons office with a blanket over her head. I wonder what mess she has created this time?

• Sad
  • Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
‘Keeping a low profile’ which wearing a hoodie with her boyfriends face on the back 🤣 which she makes sure to get photographed properly as in one picture she’s holding it so that the imagine is fully straight and in shot.

I’m so over this couple. I saw a funny IG yesterday from a guy who said the media seem to think people are interested in them as a couple but no one is 🤣 I’ll see if I can find it again

Edit - it’s this guy. His most recent grid post

BA0FF7D7-60CF-4667-9A3F-97FABEBC8B06.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Timz

VIP Member
Absolutely - double standards are pretty much why she's going off the rails. She spent her 20s being a Fat Face-wearing mummy and is now living out her teenage years again. Argh.
Before her relationship with MGK, her IG was super-plain esthetics in <2019.
Then the midlife crisis starts on meeting him by 2020 😆

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I don’t have blackout tattoos but I do have huge tattoos with lots of black shading and I simply could never do a blackout due to the pain. I wonder how many sessions this took.

Don’t hate me but I think it actually looks quite good.
Totally no hate 🖤
It’s just so painful looking. I can’t imagine. I have a big back piece and thinking of doing that EVERYWHERE just -owie.

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
Didn’t even realise this was her until reading the comments. I know she’s wearing sunnies but her whole face shape looks different
It's the lip fillers I think, they've made her top lip protude and its changed the whole shape of her face, so much rounder?!

Timz

VIP Member
Has MF been in more than one franchise? I thought transformers was the only one. Also I love her but "A- List" seems generous for the kind of work she does lately
The crazy day and nights goss is not wrong, they are so right. It’s defo Ms Fox although they were generous not to call her Kim K lookalike plastic fantastic homicidal maniac with four daughters.

I’m getting “So I married an axe murderer” vibes after the Zelda and Link pic 👀

😆 crack head rapper (?!) now punk wannabe not a one-trick pony would be a dead giveaway!

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I've just read that after she said yes, they drank each other's blood 🥴😴
How super goth edgy 🙄🙄🙄

She has youthful hands! I could imagine her getting Botox in them actually - she seems to obsess about the details of her appearance. She could just be blessed of course but most people in their late 30s tend to have some lines/pigmentation on their hands.

I’m trying to imagine Megan and MGK together when they’re in their 50s or 60s and I’m struggling...maybe it’s because so few Hollywood couples go the distance. Will MGK feel the same way about an ageing Megan?They’ve been so vocal about their love that apparently transcends lifetimes, how will they bear the shame if they split 😂
It looks like a filter on the video to me.

Their relationship actually comes across as pretty toxic. This intense, sexual, obsessive love…that’s not real life and especially with 30+ parents with ex’s and the baggage that entails?!

It just sounds like the recipe for a very stressful existence. No thank you.
The sex will wear off. If they aren’t really suitable it will become glaringly obvious I think

It's so SO immature to make everything so public in this ridiculous way. Most people with a couple of relationships under their belt realise that The Love That Transcends Lifetimes doesn't necessarily transcend years of listening to someone's mouth breathing, or whatever. How can these two be in their 30s and behaving like this? The crash and burn is 5 years away, I reckon.
It’s going to be quite a wedding, in the mean time.

Last edited:

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Definitely more than just weed, in the article I posted above he refers to unpleasant drug addiction side effects - waking up in the middle of the night with a fever or something like that.
Yeah I would imagine he uses weed to manage side effects of other narcotics. He probably doesn’t even see weed as a drug, it will be something he needs to function.

Timz

VIP Member
Yes, they are sweet together! I was on the IG live with the Megan last year when it came out about her being in that bloody valentine music vid and that they went public with their relationship. She was kinda aloof about him so I got the impression she was tryna be mature like whatever… but since then she has been a bit “clingy” with him which I think is the one small thing that might put him off, but then again who wouldn’t want Megan’s attention 24/7 I guess it shows we can never be 💯 compatible with looks alone 😂

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
He looks like he’s wearing half a gi mp suit.
So. Getting a tattoo removed is even more painful than getting it in the first place. Which is why people don’t like to do it. Now imagine you have BLACK EVERYWHERE. What if you decide you hate that MGK? That is not coming off in this lifetime. Unless the technology improves DRASTICALLY.
Not a fan, and I am sure he doesn’t care about my opinion. But when I saw it I was like-“oh honey, you are going through something aren’t you”
Is he just going to keep going? Or is this the finished product?

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
She did look great in those outfits, she doesn’t have a bad dress sense though can easily rely on stylists. I just read celeb French designer, Thierry Mugler has passed away recently! 😲
I just read that!!! I believe literally died today, poor man. He was so great and talented!!

• Heart