Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry to all those that have awful situations with this lot! This thread has had more twist and turns than I ever imagined when clicking watch 🙈😧

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolute no disrespect to the poster who has mentioned these allegations and not saying I don’t believe it but I think we need to be careful on here because we know Megan / Faye and other family or friends have made accounts to come on this thread.
So if they came on here posting something quite out there that makes allegations and we all went to town with it, it gives Megan and Faye ammo to say oh look at tattle making up rumours about George, disgusting, bullies etc. So its more let’s be cautious, just in case. Again no disrespect to the poster intended.

Reactions: 18
My friend was punched in the eye by her boyfriend a couple of years ago (I witnessed it) and she took photos, uploaded them to Facebook with a warning to others and shamed him and she had to delete the post because she was accused of slander by him and his sister who claimed they'd sought legal advice.

Even if not true it's enough to frighten a lot of people into silence.
some Jeffrey Epstein stuff this, silencing victims!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Omg wow. I can't believe I didn't twig something sooner, even if it's nothing to do with her bf there has been a lot of outing in communities, like wrestling and tattooing about it. Huge names, just completely outed. I hope it's not true for the sake of the girls!

Reactions: 3
What exactly has gc been accused of? Cant find anything anywhere...has he been cheating? Is he being accused of sexual harrassment? Im confused sorry if i sound dumb haha

Reactions: 1
Weren't they getting married soon? Did she mention anything about postponing due to coronavirus or something...?

What exactly has gc been accused of? Cant find anything anywhere...has he been cheating? Is he being accused of sexual harrassment? Im confused sorry if i sound dumb haha
Well nothing yet! The poster alluded to women coming forward with allegations on twitter (wether they meant about other people or George we don't know) they never said what these were and they never gave any evidence of the tweets so 🤷
They've certainly distracted us from Megan though. Has anyone taken any screenshots of her blog replies incase she deletes them?

George has always seemed abit of a slimeball to me, whatever has or hasnt happened.
Ive said some tit about megan but i hope if this george thing is true, she can drop him and continue on with her life independently and strongly. Sometimes we can be so blinded by love, but i hope she takes any accusations seriously. Especially if there's more than one...and i hope she doesn't blame herself for not realising etc. What a whirlwind !!

I don't believe the George accusations with no proof or receipts. Also, if cheating ever did occur with those two, Megan would never ever leave him. Their lives are too moulded together at this point, and in vlogs where she'd be away in London for just one day she'd say how much she missed him and couldn't wait to get home. Like chill, you've been away for one day, I'd be relishing a bit of alone time from my fella and a bed all to myself for once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been trying to do some digging but can’t find anything. But did find this, so weird...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Either it's true- he's a bleeping slimeball and from what those that know him have said he's disgusting and cheats and it really wouldn't surprise me that his ego thinks he can get away with horrific stuff like that. But whilst I'd keep an open mind to it being true, I also want a bit more to convince me than a random new poster on a gossip site.

Or it's not true, and yet another one of her family members is on here trying to spread tit and detract from her car crash of a life. Probably thinking something like this could get Tattle shut down.

So for me, in either situation she does not come off good in any of this!!!

Reactions: 9
Don’t know why but I feel like this is a ploy to feel sorry for her and forget about all the other tit. I do think the claims are true and someone she’s close to (or even herself) planted it on purpose to take the heat off her. Don’t know if I’m reading too much into it 😂

Reactions: 5
Probably thinking something like this could get Tattle shut down.

So for me, in either situation she does not come off good in any of this!!!
this!!!!
He could attempt to get the thread removed by claiming slander like he has with the people on twitter. Easy.

Reactions: 8
Well whatever it is had some effect for them cause we've all stopped discussing her being a massive bully and all the other showstoppers that were dropped in here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well whatever it is had some effect for them cause we've all stopped discussing her being a massive bully and all the other showstoppers that were dropped in here 🤣
just wanted they wanted no doubt. Make everyone scared.

i saw Megan has posted today. That scarf bag thing shes got is £65.

Reactions: 1
Nobody should feel scared to post here, if anyone wants to share their feelings or experiences then it's a safe space to do so, don't let anyone threaten or bully you into not posting.
People in the public eye wether it be Hollywood superstars or instagram influencers will never have a completely clean, nice opinion from everyone and that's fine, it shouldn't matter to them because they are in a place of power and we aren't.
This is one of the only websites most of us feel comfortable sharing goss on because it's anonymous and most of all...george, legal. 😜
Whatever is posted here, wether we choose to accept it as truth or not, has a right to be on the forum. It's someones opinion. If it's untrue or slander, we should all be intelligent enough to take everything here with a pinch of salt. It isn't going to tear down Megans platform, nor should it influence her fans. If she is so scared of people writing on gossip sites, she shouldn't put herself online so publicly.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and we are all allowed to share those with one another.
So megans family coming on here with new accounts, doxing and bullying tattle users, YOU are the problem. Get a bleeping grip. If you don't like what is on this forum, avoid it. You have 999999 other people who worship the ground you walk on and want to see every video you post. Focus on them. They are the ones who have got you where you are and are keeping you in that position. They are the positive opinions keeping your head afloat.

Rant over.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.