Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been lurking on this thread for a few days now wondering if i should say anything as i am close friends with someone who is close to the Ellaby's. I have noticed their have been a few suggestions as to why Megan took a internet break for personal reasons and why George deleted his instagram account and you all are not close AT ALL. All i'm going to say is that if you have twitter and have noticed lots of women coming forward with stories to tell of people then yeah.... you can all guess the rest. Your bad feelings about him are correct.
Dish the dirt!!! (Once a cheat always a cheat as they say!)

Reactions: 4
He got his lawyers involved and managed to get the tweets deleted and the twitter accounts ( two of them) suspended for 'slander'. She believes him obviously. I will be deleting my comment soon. It has annoyed me that people on here have been labelled 'Bullies' and that you all need to question your lives. I think we all now know who needs to question their life choices. You are all stating facts. Nothing that has been said is malicious. I just thought that you all deserved to know the truth.

Reactions: 15
Hang on we don't know anything yet! No offence to the poster but they haven't shown any proof, we can't jump to conclusions...yet.

Reactions: 7
My close friend who is close to megan's cousin Katie told me. I can only go based on what she told me.
Yes but what specifically did she say.
What about Twitter? Is there anything being said about him on there, I've looked for his account and I think it's been deleted?
I'm not coming for you at all, I appreciate you coming forward but I just want to make sure we're not spreading tit that isn't true.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see that comment?
Which one?

I took screenshots incase they deleted.
I'm not going to take much stock into what the poster said as there isn't anything to back up what they have said yet. As much as most people imagine him a sleazeball we can't chuck unfounded rumours around about a person.

Attachments

Agree about probably needing more to go off than that. It does explain things a bit though

True or not- further proof they've pissed off a LOT of people in their lifetimes. The fact people are tripping over eachother to come on here and say all this stuff

Agree about probably needing more to go off than that. It does explain things a bit though

True or not- further proof they've pissed off a LOT of people in their lifetimes. The fact people are tripping over eachother to come on here and say all this stuff
And the fact Faye is tripping over herself to come on here and probably reported those posts!!

Reactions: 6

I don't know if it does explain anything though? It would make sense IF it's true but we don't know?

I saw the comment saying he has been "indecent with girls" but they dipped after that. Was there another comment I missed?

Reactions: 3
Hope this doesn’t become like the imogen thread where people come and say they have tea and disappear, I had to leave that thread in the end

Tbh, if it IS true it wouldn’t surprise me. George does seem quite slimey. Obviously if he has been doing such things, then that is awful for Megan and nobody deserves that.

I have Twitter and I have seen so many stories of girls who have said they have been sexually abused by celebrities and even when it’s a high profile celebrity who is alleged to have been the abuser the victim has not deleted their tweet? A lawyer won’t get you to delete a tweet because their client said it isn’t true? The police would be involved and there would be an investigation. If what this person said is false then I don’t think he deserves this at all. It can be truly damaging. However, my heart goes out to people who have had to suffer with any type of abuse.

Reactions: 9
I have Twitter and I have seen so many stories of girls who have said they have been sexually abused by celebrities and even when it’s a high profile celebrity who is alleged to have been the abuser the victim has not deleted their tweet? A lawyer won’t get you to delete a tweet because their client said it isn’t true? The police would be involved and there would be an investigation. If what this person said is false then I don’t think he deserves this at all. It can be truly damaging. However, my heart goes out to people who have had to suffer with any type of abuse.
Completely agree with this. It’s extremely damaging and a kick in the teeth to those who are survivors of abuse against these celebrities who have done such horrible things.

Reactions: 1
My friend was punched in the eye by her boyfriend a couple of years ago (I witnessed it) and she took photos, uploaded them to Facebook with a warning to others and shamed him and she had to delete the post because she was accused of slander by him and his sister who claimed they'd sought legal advice.

Even if not true it's enough to frighten a lot of people into silence.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.