Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ I think you've posted in the wrong thread! Ghislaine Maxwell has her own thread here. I'll be waiting with my popcorn to see if she brings Prince Andrew down with her.

Anyway, back to Megan.

Really well said @Wellubcherub. What I don't get about the comments on the recent blog post is why are people only bringing up gossip sites now? The GG thread has been around since 2017 and has never been talked about in her comments. We must've really touched a nerve here on Tattle to be brought up directly to Megan.

And what pisses me off is when comments say that we on gossip sites have too much time on our hands and should take up hobbies or volunteering instead. Hun, I've been volunteering for years and have lots of interests outside of the internet - volunteering doesn't just magically flick a switch where you suddenly no longer have opinions on influencers you used to look up to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My friend was punched in the eye by her boyfriend a couple of years ago (I witnessed it) and she took photos, uploaded them to Facebook with a warning to others and shamed him and she had to delete the post because she was accused of slander by him and his sister who claimed they'd sought legal advice.

Even if not true it's enough to frighten a lot of people into silence.
Can I please just clarify, I was not saying George has or hasn't done anything like this.

D.g0152 said there had been tweets from girls and was a bit vague. He/She then said the tweets were removed cuz George accused them of slander.

Someone else said you can't be made to delete a tweet by someone's lawyer just because they say it's not true.

I just gave an example from my experience where my friend made an allegation against a male online and did feel forced to delete it.

Really hope the (vague and ambiguous)accusation about George isnt true for everyone's sake.

And what pisses me off is when comments say that we on gossip sites have too much time on our hands and should take up hobbies or volunteering instead. Hun, I've been volunteering for years and have lots of interests outside of the internet - volunteering doesn't just magically flick a switch where you suddenly no longer have opinions on influencers you used to look up to 😂
Exactly. And this thread is tame compared to so many others, it's not massively catty and there's rarely personal digs and I think you can tell that a lot of us would still have been loyal to her and went back to supporting her if she took our criticism on board and went back to being more human. But she's admitted herself that she can't take criticism and this is what happens when you constantly shut people down. They carry on talking about you but they just do it somewhere else.

The biggest drama on these threads have been entirely of her own making, her family coming on, intimidating other users, being accused of bullying, being accused of using drugs in her vlogs and then instantly taking down all of her content. Ignoring the recent George stuff, she's still just making her own life worse. And then they blame the people on the gossip sites!! Well we wouldn't be here if you hadn't pushed us this way!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wait her latest post with those 5 outfits. I just don’t get it. None of them look good to me, I think people would laugh in the street if they saw your out in a zebra suit and trekking sandals. Maybe it’s just me but I honestly don’t get her being touted as some style guru. It’s all so bloody try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait her latest post with those 5 outfits. I just don’t get it. None of them look good to me, I think people would laugh in the street if they saw your out in a zebra suit and trekking sandals. Maybe it’s just me but I honestly don’t get her being touted as some style guru. It’s all so bloody try hard.
Agree. I think she started out having a genuinely unique style which I loved but now she's just gone so extreme and try hard.

Reactions: 14
Hahah I've wanted to say this for so long but everyone here seems to love her style. Don't get me wrong she has some lovely looks, but sometimes its like...the outfit is SO bad but if she contorts her body into an uncomfortable pose, it'll look high fashion enough to be considered cool haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
REALLY try hard...and those clumpy platform loafer shoes she wears with everything...🤢

Reactions: 7
I see she’s tagged some new upcoming Saturday garms on there. Not being funny but I have the EXACT zebra one from Topshop that was in stores last year. For someone with style, her clothes don’t scream anything “new” or “unique” to me.

REALLY try hard...and those clumpy platform loafer shoes she wears with everything...🤢
I feel like she only ever wears clothing that would look good on very skinny girls. Her whole style is like a camden heroin chic look that the normal every day girl probably couldn't pull off as well as her...
Theres a huge gap in the market for clothing size 14 and above that has a 70s style, and is made to fit curvier bodies...it just doesn't exist. Megan could add this to her brand, imagine the fans she would gain if she was more inclusive.

Reactions: 21
I’ve noticed more influencers do those poses like Emma Hill and Leonie Han. It just looks weird to me. I want to follow other women that look normal and style wearable outfits. I get pushing the boundaries a little... but full zebra suit and platform loafers?? I literally see no one wearing that kind of stuff.
ive literally just been in Manchester City centre and everyone is wearing jeans and raincoats because it’s raining!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like she only ever wears clothing that would look good on very skinny girls. Her whole style is like a camden heroin chic look that the normal every day girl probably couldn't pull off as well as her...
Theres a huge gap in the market for clothing size 14 and above that has a 70s style, and is made to fit curvier bodies...it just doesn't exist. Megan could add this to her brand, imagine the fans she would gain if she was more inclusive.
YES TO THIS! i'm more curvier and would love to see some really great 70s mature cuts and pieces, big dagger collar, bootleg trousers in good fabric and cuts but not too over priced. Basically what Gucci have been doing sans the price tag. Alot of her outfits these days are literally only good enough in front of the mirror, you can't really wear alot of them out lets be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A colourblind toddler could put pieces together better than she has. School disco chic- oops I meant shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TOTALLY AGREE! I have a few Saturday tops but I had a baby in January so they no longer fit! My other half bought me the Ziggy & Floyd tops from the most recent line, I specifically asked him to get a large or an XL because of the baby weight (I’m a size 14 now) but even they are a bit of a squeeze! So disappointed.

You’re right if they were more size inclusive or for curvy bodies, they would fly off the cyber-shelves!

I think Megan needs to understand her audience a little bit more as not everyone wants to wear clothes that are so out there. Their needs to be a balance between the clothes that she is advertising, it’s like 30% high street and 70% designer. I think she is trying so hard to be different and it shows. Show us that simple everyday clothes that we all have in our wardrobes can still be styled so beautifully and styled to fit different body types.

I used to work in the same building as her and the looks were a bit much on the eyes in real life. Also always had a cloud of smoke around her for those that were speculating earlier on. It was a few years ago though so might not still be the case.

I do think she has great taste when it’s not too over the top though. Also agree that the saturday stuff doesn’treally reflect the more mature style direction she’s going in.

Reactions: 10
I like that she’s not your bog standard influencer and actually has a style of her own, but her constant fawning over George like he is gods gift to women (which he isn’t) is so off putting. If anything, he’s the one punching, not her!
I love this thread too, also i hate threads that are incredibly bitchy to a particular influencer, this thread feels constructive! it's nice and reassuring to see people feel the same as me, and slugella - you make a fantastic point about the little old megan saved up to buy a house, she should definitely own it but i guess it does highlight how privileged she is, i wonder how influencers are going to come back from this? things can't go back to how they were can they?
sadly, i think they 100% will. Swipe up!!!

I wonder if it’s awkward within George’s family seeing as his ex is his brothers fiancé’s maid of honour. I can’t imagine Megan was invited to her hen do. People have speculated there was a crossover between the ex and Megan.
Yeah, he had her as a waiting in the wings cum ego boost for years I'll bet. When she became popular / yewchewb monied she became good enough to date coupled with his own fall from musical fame. He could no longer pull the likes of watson and, even vickers. She's so weirdly grateful to have him, it's akward af. He ain't all that. She seems to be the money maker in their relationship too.

Also without her fringe she looks... different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Megan has liked the most recent Saturday insta pic so she’s still online

But I agree with everyone else, I hope she is okay - she has that ‘mate’ quality which is why I think she’s so popular, it’s just unobtainable and a bit of a personal comparison that makes me feel inferior
Yeah, she ain't your mate. Or mine, or anyone elses who followers her. We are her income generator 😆

It is very odd and telling the number of people she seems to have fallen out with..
Only coz they are probably all 'jealous' of her. Ir trying to steal George away. *

(*Sarcasm)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.