Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
f her
Wondered if anyone had any extra goss or insight to add to this...
Inthefrow and Megan used to be quite friendly and would always meet when frow was back in Manchester. ITF wearing Saturday etc.
Just leading up to her wedding Victoria posted about how people told her she would be let down by wedding guests not attending or failing to book flights even though they rsvp’d. This was a passive aggressive speech on insta stories about a week before she left for her french wedding.
Megan gets engaged in august, Victoria gets married & shortly after Megan does a YouTube video talking about her engagement and includes a not so subtle dig about how private it will be and not all over social media (I’m majorly paraphrasing). At the same time Megan and in the frow unfollowed each other. They follow each other again, but I’ve always wondered if Megan and George were the ones who ITF was referring to.
I remember speculations over it being lydiaemillen too. Newsflash ladies, no one literally no one, really cares about your wedding except you and, whoever is footing the bill.

Reactions: 3
So she’s forgiven George then if the claims were true? That’s why I don’t believe it now.

Reactions: 4
i dunno, ever since seeing this thread and the claims of her being a bully by multiple people, i can't help see her differently now, even the video yesterday i was normally think that was cute, but doesn't sit right - know she's denied it but hard to ignore so many saying the same thing, gotta be some truth to it!

Reactions: 11
i dunno, ever since seeing this thread and the claims of her being a bully by multiple people, i can't help see her differently now, even the video yesterday i was normally think that was cute, but doesn't sit right - know she's denied it but hard to ignore so many saying the same thing, gotta be some truth to it!
Exactly! As if she’d ever confess to it though, it’d ruin her “sweet girl” appearance and people would start to see her true colours.

Reactions: 5
I know- and how many people have come on and said they're a pair of nasty bullies? Tattle are properly on it with accounts from the same address/devices etc so I don't believe it's one crazy fan who hates her that's spreading these rumours about her being a bully. I believe it's different people, and it's painted a very very bad picture of her. This thread is one of the most read on Tattle at the minute, this must be damaging her reputation. And the first page is all about her drug use, then she deleted all her vlogs which just confirmed it all? I would have thought her management would be helping her to do some damage limitation

I know- and how many people have come on and said they're a pair of nasty bullies? Tattle are properly on it with accounts from the same address/devices etc so I don't believe it's one crazy fan who hates her that's spreading these rumours about her being a bully. I believe it's different people, and it's painted a very very bad picture of her. This thread is one of the most read on Tattle at the minute, this must be damaging her reputation. And the first page is all about her drug use, then she deleted all her vlogs which just confirmed it all? I would have thought her management would be helping her to do some damage limitation
Wasn't aware that tattle are on it with accounts etc, so that's reassuring!

Reactions: 1
If it's true, i really don't think she would leave him anyway unfortunately.
Ofc she will stay and say she believes him and, it will be a cold day in hell before that ring is prized off her finger.

She chased him for years, put up with him choosing cooler celeb women over her, keeping her on the back burner until she was successful /cool, and he was running low on options. He is publicly with HER, has finially chosen HER and thank f**k given her a ring. Him cheating / sleezing onto other younger women when not with her, well it's just a blip to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My Saturday By Megan Ellaby top is A JOKE! I always wondered why people layered the new long sleeve ones UNDER a vest top or a tee, now I understand why.....They don't fit...especially a pear shape body. I have the Floyd top -I'm a size 12 and ordered a large. It rides up so easily, the arms are SO tight on the arm and the material is so flimsy it feels like a swimming cap squeezed onto my head. I also have a sweater from the range and it is the same. I had to give both to charity (a waste of EXPENSIVE stuff) but it made me feel like tit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My Saturday By Megan Ellaby top is A JOKE! I always wondered why people layered the new long sleeve ones UNDER a vest top or a tee, now I understand why.....They don't fit...especially a pear shape body. I have the Floyd top -I'm a size 12 and ordered a large. It rides up so easily, the arms are SO tight on the arm and the material is so flimsy it feels like a swimming cap squeezed onto my head. I also have a sweater from the range and it is the same. I had to give both to charity (a waste of EXPENSIVE stuff) but it made me feel like tit.
This happened with me! I ordered the Floyd long sleeve in a small (I’m a size 8-10!) and my boobs were SQUISHED in it and I don’t even have a big bust, my arms were also so restricted from movement... so I thought hmm ok maybe just exchange it for a medium? So I did so and still.... way too bleeping tight. It doesn’t give women a nice feel about themselves, it made me feel like tit about my appearance and as mentioned previously, as someone who has struggled with eating disorders in the past it made me feel like I was slipping back in the thinking process of my body dysmorphia - viewing myself larger than I am.

Reactions: 8
Did the customer service team help?? I mean that kind of feedback should bd taken on board, maybe people cpuld put the tops on insata against a standard size to show the difference and lack of quality control. Her line isn't cheap and cheerful after all.

Reactions: 3
Did the customer service team help?? I mean that kind of feedback should bd taken on board, maybe people cpuld put the tops on insata against a standard size to show the difference and lack of quality control. Her line isn't cheap and cheerful after all.
Well, when I emailed Saturday the response was very vague. Kinda like person who was replying weren’t interested. I just thought duck it and sold my exchanged item on depop but I warned the buyer that it comes up a lot smaller to avoid disappointment.

Well, when I emailed Saturday the response was very vague. Kinda like person who was replying weren’t interested. I just thought duck it and sold my exchanged item on depop but I warned the buyer that it comes up a lot smaller to avoid disappointment.
That sucks though 😞 under the DSR you should be eligible for a full refund plus postage.

Al least you got something for it from dep0p tho 😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.