Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't pay for it though it was gifted.
So I bet she didn't even know what she was getting. We will see none of those items again until next year when they go on vented.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the new “haul” started off grim when strutted in showing hodge podge jumble sale realness but when she put on the £300 bleeping Barney the dinosaur coat it finished me off.
Who on earth pays that much money and “forgets” what they ordered? it doesn’t make you cool babe it makes you a complete unrelatable bell end.
And for the love of god please shave your hair off and start again.
“I think I ordered this while I was pregnant, hence the ✨LARGE✨

OH GIVE IT A REST 🙄🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
1694966154920.png

it looks soooo fried omg her hair texture will be ruined!!! the frizzy bits at the top scream breakage 😭
also that vid of it straight looks like she's wearing a helmet loool

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god it's so, so bad. She whinged about roots before, oh is she in for a treat.
It's such a cheap looking tone as well. Watch her destroy it with too much silver shampoo when it's 2 weeks post colour and (even more) yellow.

Reactions: 9
Why does she need to style every outfit with sunglasses.. they really aren’t that essential 85% of the year when you live in Manchester. Unless she’s just trying to show off how many designer pairs she owns.
Also re: brown Michelin man puffer, I’m sure she already owns a brown leather blazer (maybe even got it for free) that would work so much better than this coat

Reactions: 10
George must be so sick of her tit tbh. How does one person need that many coats then lecture people on bloody consumerism?

Reactions: 14
Fellaby’s house seems to be back on the market? No longer saying Sold STC on Rightmove!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fellaby’s house seems to be back on the market? No longer saying Sold STC on Rightmove!
This is happening all the time at the minute- someone getting cold feet or not securing a mortgage. I think the chance of a bank valuing that house significantly under £450,000 is huge so I think unless they reduce it, if it ‘sells’ again it will fall through again.

it is so grossly overpriced. It is an absolutely terrible time for the family to be trying to sell three houses

Reactions: 6
Louise M taking notes from the terror twins again… “I saw Faye Ellaby wearing cowboy boots and a mini skirt. So I bought cowboy boots and a mini skirt”

• Haha
Reactions: 8