Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kyotoprincess

“Inspired by our little ones” like they pick their own clothes 😂 honey you’re the one dressing them

• Haha
Reactions: 19

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
won't show her kids faces (agree with btw) but will profit off their names / likeness to shill charity shop finds for a profit :rolleyes:

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
That hair colour is awful on her. It’s giving 99p wash in wash out colour sachets from Superdrug circa 1996.

(Showing my age but 12 year old me loved a wash in wash out red dye 😂)

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Anyone else picking up on some deep seated childhood issue vibes re size- Faye is the same. Makes me wonder if their upbringing has drilled in to them that appearance, being thin etc comes before anything else.

I always used to find it so strange how much effort she put in to getting ready. She never used to wear glasses always contacts, fringe and hair being done perfectly every day. I can only think with Faye being like this too they’ve been brought up to feel their value to society is intrinsically linked to the way they look. Would explain why they both are disgustingly sizeist

nittygrittyditty91

It’s looks like a clown convention, Megs, Faye and Libs Faulk all off to the Coggles event, is Louise M invited or is she just going to outside sniffing the windows?

• Haha

nittygrittyditty91

She’s having a laugh, if that T-shirt from her own brand is XXL! Sizest much? We knew you were nasty Megan and only down for the “skinny gals”. I wish her and her moon head would beam off.

• Haha

farmilfga

She’s done some weird editing job on her legs on her most recent insta post
I am HOLLERING at how blatant it is. Jesus, to say these girls spend most of their lives sharing content online, you’d think they’d maybe sharpen their editing skills too. Although that would be too much effort I presume, much like actually proofreading their blogs before publishing etc. LAZY LAZY LAZY.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

ELFILY

VIP Member
Anyone else sooooo over the “dying for the Xmas break” attitude?!!!! She’s a fucking influencer who works from home 90% of her day. So far removed from reality!!!!!
it has reeeeeally annoyed me this week!
(exhausted primary school teacher who finished today)
That’s the problem with influencers because they’ve been out the real work world for so long they just don’t get it! My partner works shift work in the week and weekends and I work every Saturday and Sunday (because I look after our kids in the week) we never get time together. We can just about afford to live! Sorry guys, I’ll get the violins out 🎻🎻🎻😂😂😂 just need to rant about it sometimes and I’m sure some of you guys are in similar positions too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

carousels

Wonder how much it sold for in the end
We’ll be able to find out about 3-6 months after the sale completes when land registry updates appear on Zoopla/Rightmove, so I’ll come back to this post in December and see where we’re at :LOL:

nittygrittyditty91

That event must be insufferable, beige girls trying to be unique all in the same frigging room! What do they talk about?
---
E7F7A5A9-9057-46BE-BB82-09D561B0D547.jpeg
Just seen this video, think this was definitely aimed….

• Heart

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
Why do all the dim insta huns want to be midwives?

It’s hard graft, Megs, and where I am very competitive to even get on the course. I doubt you’d make the cut.

• Heart
  • Haha

knitgirl

Just a thought, but could the endless supply of designer bags be rented? - try on in the shop, get photos all for show and then go home to the rented ones. There are a few websites that do subscription services and you change the bag out every month. Would make sense why there always seems to be one bag being ***ObSeSsEd*** over and then never seen again after a few weeks?! 🤔🤔🤔 but then again, regardless of how sneaky that would be, it might be too sustainable for the shopping addicts 😂

Limey

VIP Member
the graffiti in jimmy’s says it all…
Absolute scumbag behaviour, which is to be expected from this sleazy prick. His vacuous influenza wife still flaunting DESIGNER BAGZZZZZZ on the socials.

I really hate this pair of twats. I hope they go bust and lose everything, they've contributed literally nothing to this world.

Hope the staff find other jobs quickly.

• Heart

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Always wonder if it kills her that she missed the mark so much with her wedding. she got it all wrong, the dress, the venue, the food and she just still seems so smug about it all and like she totally missed the point of why people get married in the first place

heartzeena got married at a similar time of year and the comparison between hers and a Megan’s is obvious. Megan can only have dreamed of something like this

Attachments

• Heart

Looboo

Chatty Member
I’ve always compared Megan with Sophia Rosemary a bit - I think mainly due to them both being from Manchester and sharing fashion and home content (but Sophia actually seems like a nice person and her partner is actually from a cool band 😂) Also way prefer her clothes and home and feel like she has her own style rather than just random designer crap that doesn’t match. Anyway she has a vintage clothes shop too (albeit not for kids clothes). Not sure what my point is, just saying I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17